Rose [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

I got you this rose And I need to know Will you let it die or let it grow? This is a story about a small to... More

New beginnings
Living in high speed
Flying high
Mask and conversations
Welcome to my world
Sisterly conversations
From adrenaline to steamy pizzas
Support system
Late night conversations
Imagination
All will be alright
Light, camera, action
come here
I promise
Water war
Release
Nerves
Quality time
Crisis
Game on, bitches
Overprotective much?
1 OAK
Something more?
Where were you in the morning?
Unexpected occasions
Tiger stripes
Misunderstandings
Confessions
If I can't have you
Anxiety is a bitch
Conversations
Jingle ball kiss
A blue eyed girl turns green
Nothing but trouble
Booty call
Halle -fucking- lujah
Put on the spot
Rising star
Beta blockers
Revelation
Christmas from hell
Flying home for Christmas
Home is not a place, it's a person
boundaries
Christmas bonding
Touché
Heart to heart
Christmas fire
Birthday love
Win action
Waffle incident
Exposed
!!!
Put a ring on it
communication problems
Don't be such a bitch
Backfire
Revelation
Caught
Truth time
Meeting the fam
I am all in
New years eve surprise
Serendipity
A good begin
Love me or leave me
Catching flights
Big girl face
Game plan
The normal life
LA vibes
Studio life
Expensive presents & dinner dates
Ultimatums
I spy with my little eye
Secret escape
Godsent
Serenading
Long run
Suspicious
Dropping the bom
Is it all a lie?
Into a million pieces
In reconstruction
Fix you
Motherly advice and piercings
Heartfelt live streams
Bury the hatchet
Fan girl
It's raining men
Wake up call
Mixed feelings
Breaking bonds and building bonds
Amsterdam
Manifestation
Come for you
In the A.M
New member
Confronted with the past
Fans become friends
Popstar
Italian scratches
Broken trust
The truth behind the smile
Best job in the world
The beginning of the end
This is where our path separates
Goodbye
Sequel

Steamy mornings

2.7K 58 6
By dutchgirlM

************ <— you know what that means...

"You weren't exaggerating about this view. It's breathtaking." I could sit on that couch all night and get lost into the lights.

"Yea. That's one of the reasons I bought this place. Nothing beats this view." Shawn squeeze my shoulders as I feel his presence close behind me. "Do you want a tour now or...?"-

"Can we save that for in the morning? I am really tired."

"Yea of course. Let's go to bed." He intertwine our fingers together and pull me along with him. The penthouse it self is not as big as I thought it would be. Still it's bigger than the apartment I live in in New York but it's not that huge. I wouldn't lose the way in here. So, that is a good thing.

"And this is the bedroom." He opens a door and immediately I am sucked into the view again.

"I don't think I will get much sleep tonight."

"Why? What the hell are you up to?." Why is he smirking at me? Ooo...

"I meant because of the view pervert." I slap his chest gently. "Shit. My suitcase..."

"I will get it for you. You enjoy the... view." He says with that large smile/smirk still present on his face.

I roll my eyes playfully at him. He is such a dork. He is so different from what I thought he would be in the first place.

"Are you planning to move in for the rest of your life?." I spin around the the entrance of the room as I watch him push my suitcase into the room.

"Maybe." Who knows. If I like it here enough, I am going to stay. He opens a door and switch the lights on.

"Holy guacamole." I gasp loudly as I see the enormous walk in closet. "Okay, it's final. I am moving in."

"All women have the same reaction when they see this closet."

"All women?." To how many girls have he showed it too?

He furrowed his eyebrows as he try to read my face. "What do you. . . ? Ooo, no not like that. I mean my mother, sister, cousins. They all had the same reaction to this closet as you."

"I don't believe you for one second." I try to keep a straight face as I crunches down and open my suitcase.

"Babe, I swear..."- I try to give him a serious face but fail miserably as I cannot hold in my laughter. "You are horrible." He mumbles as he walk out of the closet.

"You still like me though."

I hear his loud laughter, followed by a soft 'yeah'. Cute.

Thank the lord that I brought my silken pjs with me. They are sexy as hell but also very comfortable. Win-win situation.

I grab the pjs, my toothbrush and my makeup wipes and walk out of the closet.
"Shawn?." I mutter as I look around the room but don't see him.

"In here." I look over my shoulder as I hear the sound of his voice coming from behind me.
I push the door open and my eyes are met with a Shawn who is only wearing his black Calvin Klein boxers with his toothbrush in his mouth.
Well, now that is a sight.

The bathroom on the other hand looks like one that comes straight out of a magazine. There is a huge walk in shower, two sinks, a enormous bathtub next to a window that gives you a spectacular view over Toronto.

"You are going to sleep in that?." I look back to him as he nods with his head to my adidas jogging suit.

"Nope." I hold my pjs up. "Do you have some toothpaste for me."

He hands over the toothpaste without saying a word and continues brushing his teeth while his eyes are focused on me.

I quickly brush my teeth. Halfway through the process of cleaning my face, Shawn press a kiss against my cheek and walk out of the bathroom. I caught myself on having a continuous smile on my face since the moment I have been in his presence. It's so weird that some people can make you feel so happy by doing nothing special at all.

I throw the wipes into the trash and pull my pjs on. I stare at myself in the mirror before I open the bathroom door and switch the lights off.

The room is dark except for the moonlight that is shining through the big windows.
"Shawn, I cannot see anything." I will fall and break my neck and die.

"Follow the sound of my voice."

"You are mad. What do you think we are, boy scouts?." No way that I am going to walk. I am not kidding when I say that I will fall and break my neck. I know myself.

"You cannot join the Boy Scouts."

Sheesh "why not?."

"Because you don't have something hanging between your legs."

"That is racism based on sex."

"O shut up my little feminist and come here. The bed is cold without you."

"O I can warm your bed but I am not allowed to join the boys scouts." I slowly shuffle my feet over the ground as I try to hold myself on to, on whatever I can get my hands on.

"Yes." I can hear the smirk on his voice, even though I cannot see his face.

'Bastard' I mumble underneath my breath. "Shawn, Where the fuck are you."

Suddenly I feel two hands on my hips, pulling me down. My body lands on a soft mattress. Shawn moves his body slightly on top of me and brush his lips against my earlobe
"I got you."

"You scared me to death human."

"Sorry baby." He mumbles into my ear. "Let me make it up to you." And press his lips against mine.

You know what the best thing is about having no blinds in front of the window? That is when the sun is up, you automatically wake up to. In a natural and slow way. But then again, waking up and see Shawn laying beside you, still fast asleep is also pretty amazing. Somehow, he always manage to look so fucking sexy. Even now, with his hair everywhere and his mouth slightly open, he still beats every other man on this planet.

I an laying on my side as I study every aspect of his face. From the curl that is hanging in front of his eyes to the scare he has on his cheek. I cannot believe that he is really mine. Well, sort off. It says something if he wants me to meet his family and spend Christmas with them, right?

"Can I ask why you are staring at me?." He suddenly says. How the hell does he even know that? His eyes are closed.

His eyes flutter open and a little smile appears on his face. "Hi baby." With a morning raps in his voice. Holy mother of Jesus...

"Hey." Thank God that I needed to use the bathroom earlier and that I already brushed my teeth. So, I do not have to worry about my horrible morning breath. "How did you sleep?."

"Really good until your burning eyes woke me up." He says in the same deep voice as he rubs his eyes to wake up. I am going to jump him if he doesn't stop talking.

"I like looking at you." Well, it's the truth. Who doesn't like to look at gorgeous human beings?

"Do you now?." He says as he sits up and stretch his muscles. I mean... come on. This is not fair. I bite my lip as I stare as his flexed back muscles. "What is wrong baby?." He turn around with a knowing smirk on his face. He knows exactly what he is doing.

He turns on his belly and pop his head on his arm as he stares at me. "Are you feeling well? You are blushing."

He moves closer to me and caress my cheek with his long fingers. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?."

"Just kiss me already."

He tilts his head back slightly and looks at me with a bright smile on his face. "Someone is eager..."- I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He groans lowly and moves on top of me so, that he can lay in between my legs.

The temperature in the room reaches its maximum level when he pushes his tongue into my mouth. It feels like his hands are everywhere at the same time. His touch makes my skin feel like it's on fire. I want this man so damn badly...

I hook my legs around his hips and roll us over, kind off surprised about myself that all these legs exercises finally are paying off.
Shawn's painting excited underneath me as he looks at me with bedroom eyes.

I lower myself on his lower abdomen. I can clearly feel his excitement pressing through his boxers. I move my hips back and forward as he grabs my ass in his hands and spreads his fingers and squeeze my perky ass cheeks.
"Fuck, baby." He moans lowly. There is no sexier sound in the world than hearing his moans.

He sits up and connects our lips again. I bury my hands into his hair as our tongues twist and turn around each other. The burning sensation between my legs is almost getting unbearable.
He moves his lips from my lips to my neck and suck on my g-spot, that is just underneath my earlobe. "I want you so bad." The huskies of his voice, the heavily breathing. Every single little thing about this guy drives me crazy.

I push him down so, that he is laying with his back on the mattress. "Maybe we need some cooling down?." I swing my leg over his hip and get up from the bed.

"What are you?..."- he sits up as his eyes follow me walking to the bathroom. I pull my pj's top over my head and drop it next to me on the ground. I look over my shoulder at him. My eyes immediately find the outlines of his cock through his black boxers. I bite my lip as I look him in the eyes. "Are you coming?."

His eyes sparkle in excitement and he nods his head eagerly, when the sound of the front door bell echoes through the penthouse, followed by his phone buzzing on the nightstand stand.
"Who is that?." I ask as I see him staring at his phone.

"Brian. My friends always comes by on Christmas mornings. It's our thing."

"Cute." I chuckle at his face expression falls. "I thought that guys were supposed to be each other's wingman's, not cock blockers." I turn my body and lean against the frame of the door. His eyes immediately focus on my breast. He bite his under lip very slowly as he looks at 'my girls' as they are his next snack. Well, too bad.

"Tell them I said hi." I turn around on my heels. "Fuck my life." I hear him groan as he let his body fall on the mattress as his arms cover his eyes.

I chuckle loudly as I close the door behind me.
Okay, time for a cold, long shower.

After 20 minutes showering myself with the coldest water there is, I feel somewhat myself again. I turn off shower and wrap a big towel around my body. Even though I had some serious cooling down to do, was this the best shower I have ever had. And that is all because this high tech shower. There are so many different buttons and shower options available, I think that I could spend hours and hours in there and not get bored.

Thank God It wasn't necessary to wash my hair because I did it yesterday. So, with dry hair and the towel wrapped around my body I walk to Shawn's walk in closet. I think that this kid has more clothes than I have. Okay, not as much but he is certainly getting close. Of course, I snooped through his closets and I already found 4 sweaters of his I want to 'barrow'.
They look so damn comfy.

But for now, a black legging and a black top will do. I don't want to know what Shawn's his energy bills cost. He sure likes the keep this place warm at all times. I swear, it feels in here like I am in one big sauna all the time.

I grab my phone and answer to a couple of messages as I walk to through the door to the sound of voice I hear that are coming out of the living room.

I chuckle as I look at the picture Ali has send me of the present she received from Kenneth this year, which is a box full of miniature statue dogs. Okay, I have to explain this one. You are probably thinking: what the heck.
Ali wants a dog and is whining about it for as long as I can remember. Kenneth recently joked, when she was bitching about the fact that she still didn't had a dog, that he was going to buy her a miniature dog statue for every time she was going to say something about it. Well, as I can conclude from the content of the box, she didn't stopped talking about it after that one time.

As I walk into the living room, I see that there are at least 8 guys are sitting on the couch and they all are staring at me.
"I knew it. I fucking knew it that she was here. I just knew." Brian jumps up and point to Shawn. "You sneaky bastard. You didn't even told me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 307 53
I felt him coming closer and closer, I felt his breath on my cheek, tasted his smell on my lips, but right before his lips touched mine, I turned my...
132K 2.2K 50
Savannah dealt with a lot of traumatizing things in the past, her only way out was through Shawn's music. Her best friend, Vanessa, was there all the...
6.2K 351 67
- Completed - "baby, i didnt cheat i promise!" "who knows what else you are capable of." i guess my mom was right. all love eventually does go down t...
32.1K 584 47
Oh baby if this is what it's like falling in love Then I don't ever wanna grow up ------ Charlotte Johnson, an average 17 year old girl, could never...