RWBY:Let Your Heart Be Your G...

By Tojamaru

Liam Rose was adopted by the Rose Family when he was left at their doorstep when he was an infant, for ten ye... More

The Keyblade Weilders
Prologue:Consumed by Darkness
Chapter 1:Walk Together
Chapter 2:Way to the Dawn
Chapter 3:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 4:Initiation
Chapter 5:Team KNDM and Secret no more
Chapter 6:Not the Same Liam You Knew
Chapter 7:You Can't Change the Past
Chapter 8:Help from Royalty
Chapter 9:Unbridled Rage!
Chapter 10:A Family's Love
Chapter 11:Dinner with the Nikos!
Chapter 12:The Gremlins
Chapter 13:Face Your Demons
Chapter 14:Rescue at the Docks
Chapter 15:Adopting a Dragon
Chapter 16:Bring Your Daughter to Class
Chapter 17:Yen Sid's Mission:DITF
Chapter 18:DITF Mission-Act 1!
Chapter 19:DITF Mission-Act 2!
Chapter 21:Returning Home
Chapter 22:Parent Teacher Conferences
Chapter 23: A Genius's Entrance!
Chapter 24: The Master Plan
Chapter 25: Preparing For The Dance!
Chapter 26: The Dance
Chapter 27: New Assignment and Threat
Chapter 28: Clash on the Way to Menagerie!
Chapter 29: Ghosts of the Past and Landing.
Chapter 30: Horns of Betrayal!
Chapter 31: Old and New Friends
Chapter 32: I'm No Damsel In Destress!
Chapter 33: Duel of Ideals!
Chapter 34: The Truth Hidden By Time
Chapter 35: Warning and Promise
Chapter 36: Into the Land of Darkness!
Chapter 37: Attack on Evernight Castle!
Chapter 38: Final Battle! Part 1: Siege on Beacon Academy!
Chapter 39: Final Battle! Part 2: Battle Atop Beacon's Tower!
Chapter 40: Final Battle! Part 3: The Reaper's Gambit!
Chapter 41: Final Battle! Part 4:Dive into Zane's Heart!
Chapter 42: Final Battle! Part 5: Heroic Heart!
Epilogue: Bathed in Light
Sequel has been posted!
Change of Plans
My Return to RWBY!

Chapter 20:DITF Mission-Act 3!

1.3K 30 25
By Tojamaru

So last time Marluxia appeared before our heroes and revealed that he planned on harvesting the World Tree's energy for the Organization! Will Liam and Proto be able to stop his evil plan?
Liam and Proto we're ready to take off towards the top of the World Tree to face Marluxia, but another hoard of Nobodies appeared around them. "God dammit! This guy really likes to stall for time doesn't he?" Proto said as he looked around at the enemies that were circling them. "Liam, you and Proto go take care of Marluxia, Neo and I will handle these guys." Mickey said as he summoned his Keyblade while Neo unsheathed her sword from her Umbrella. "Thanks Uncle Mick! Alright Proto you ready?" Liam asked as Proto sprouted his thruster wings before grabbing Liam by the arms and taking off towards the top of the World Tree.
              Gaia saw a familiar blue flash of light rocket towards the top of the World Tree as she and Heliconia stood guard at the nest. "Mama will Papa and Mister Liam be okay?" Heliconia asked her mother as she looked down at her in worry. "They'll be fine sweetheart, your father is most stubborn man I know, he won't give up without a fight." Gaia said as she tried to calm her daughter down even though she was freaking out on the inside. "Proto please be careful my love, I thought I lost you once, I can't lose you again!" Gaia thought to herself as she watched the blue light shine brightly as it continued to fly high.
Kokoro and Mitsuru knocked away the enemy Nine as they piloted Genista. They looked toward the World Tree and spotted Proto flying towards the top of the tree. "Everyone Proto and Liam are on their way to takedown Marluxia! Let's do our part and take care of the Nines!" Kokoro said over the com link as everyone cheered at the news. Squad 13 continued to do battle with the possessed Nines. "These guys just don't back down, do they?" Zorome said over the com in frustration at the enemy's persistence. "We can't stop now, Proto and Liam need all the time we can give them." Ikuno said calmly as the team refocused on their mission.
Proto and Liam finally made it to the to the platform hovering above the World Tree as Marluxia applauded them. "Well done Gentlemen, but I'm afraid this is where your journey comes to an end." Marluxia said as he summoned his scythe and sunk into a battle stance. Proto activates his claws as Liam summons Way to the Dawn. "It's about time we wiped that cocky smirk off your face." Proto said in a low tone as he was the first to charge Marluxia. Marluxia swung at Proto, but it was blocked by Liam, this allowed Proto to slash him across the chest.
Marluxia was sent skidding backwards before regaining his footing and rushing in for an attack of his own. This time however Proto caught his Scythe with his claws before kicking him into the air. Liam slashed Marluxia multiples in air before he was sent crashin to the ground. "What's the matter Pinkie? You were all tough a minute ago." Proto said as he threw Marluxia's scythe at him. Marluxia caught the spinning weapon and then slashed Proto in the chest, driving the blade deep into his chest. "You haven't learned yet? That doesn't work on me!" Proto said as he grabbed Marluxia by the face.
Proto three Marluxia into the dark energy wall that surrounded the platform they were standing on. Proto then pulled Marluxia's Scythe out of his chest before dropping on the ground. "Give it up Pinkie, you don't stand a chance against us." Proto taunted as he looked at the collapsed Organization member. "On the contrary dear Proto I'm just getting warmed up!" Marluxia said as dark energy surrounded him as he began to grow in size and his shape changed. When the energy dispersed Marluxia looked to have fused with a giant Nobody with scythe blades for hands.

"Now then let's get started shall we?" Marluxia said as he swung the two giant scythe blades at Liam and Proto. The two dodged the attacks, but were caught off guard by the dark energy waves that were created from the scythe blades slamming into the ground. Liam Proto were sent flying into the forcefield surround the platform. Before the two could even collect themselves Marluxia sent a volley of dark energy slashed towards them. Proto ended up getting grazed by a few of the dark energy blades, but was ultimately fine. Liam was able to cut through them before they did any damage.
"Oh? Your still alive? Well then I suppose I might need to put in a little more effort!" Marluxia said as he began spinning like at top around the area in hopes of cutting down his two opponents. Proto used his wings to fly above the attack, while Liam slid under the attack. Proto took the opportunity to dive bomb Marluxia and latch onto him, this caused Marluxia to halt his attack. "Let go you urchin!" Marluxia snarled as he had one of the giant scythe blades impale Proto and throw him away. Although while he was distracted, Liam took the opportunity to stab Marluxia through the chest.
                 "You always were a thorn in my side." Marluxia said as he released a wave of dark energy, knocking Liam off of him. "Now, now what's the rush Liam? We still haven't finished our game!" Marluxia as he swung down a scythe arm, preventing Liam from escaping. Marluxia raised his other scythe arm ready to finish the job, but he was sent flying back into the wall by Proto crashing into him with is Azure comet. "Liam! No time to be slacking off! Get your ass up already!" Proto shouted at his friend as smoke shrouded Marluxia. "You two have angered to quite a degree!" Marluxia roared as the smoke cleared and revealed that his form had changed again.

                    "Now which one of you should I kill first? I know! Let's start with the Keyblade Wielder!" Marluxia said with a laugh as the monster connected to him got ready to bring it's scythe down on him. Before it could connect, Proto shielded Liam with his body as the massive scythe imbedded itself in his chest. "Oh? Trying to be a hero Proto? What good does saving him do you? You could just save yourself, fly away and not have to worry about protecting someone else." Marluxia said as Proto began to laugh at his words while spitting up blood.
                  "You really don't get it do you Pinkie? I was created to be used as a weapon of genocide. My purpose in life was to kill the woman I fell in love with and her entire race!" Proto explained as he spat out some more blood. "So? What does that have to do with anything?" Marluxia scoffed as he looked down at Proto in disgust. "It's because I was given emotions, I refused to hurt other living things! Instead I will stand tall and protect all life! No one can tell you what your purpose is, that's for you to decide!" Proto shouted the last part as he glared at Marluxia.
                  "Impressive speech, to bad it they mean nothing!" Marluxia said as he tried to pull the scythe out of Proto to strike him again, only to find that it wouldn't budge. Proto was gripping right to the blade as a bright light shined from his entire body. "I won't let you take away anymore lives Marluxia! Also long I still breathe your mission will fail!" Proto roared as the light formed into a ball that flew towards Liam. It gently landed in Liam's hands as he looked at it in awe. "What is this thing?" Liam mumbled to himself as he grabbed hold of the sphere of light, as it began to take the form of a Keyblade.

              "W-What? A Keyblade? I don't understand?" Liam said to himself as Master Yen Sid's words rung in his head. "This World is home to a Heroic Heart." Master Yen Sid's words echoed in his head once again as Liam gripped to Keyblade tighter. "This is Proto's Heroic Spirit in Keyblade form! This Keyblade's name is Obsidian Vanguard!" Liam shouted in triumph as he rushed towards Marluxia. Liam slashed Marluxia across the chest as he was sent reeling backwards from the attack. "W-What is this?!" Marluxia growled angrily as he glared at Liam.
"This is the power of Proto's Heroic Heart give form! His will to protect all life courses through this Keyblade! With this Marluxia you can't beat us!" Liam shouted as he dived into the shadows before shooting out of Marluxia's and striking him again in the back. Liam dunk into the shadows again as he let Proto rush Marluxia with his claws in a corkscrew attack. Marluxia once again stumbled backwards as he glared at Proto. Before he could retaliate, Liam shot out of the shadows and struck him three more times before landing next to Proto.
"I will kill both of you!!!" Marluxia roared in anger as he had his monster swing it's giant scythe. Liam felt a new power come from Obsidian Vanguard as it began to transform. "What the hell is that?!" Marluxia asked as he watched the weapon transform. Liam now had a gauntlet on the hand he was hold his Keyblade in, connected to the gauntlet by a chain was a spiked ball with two blue eyes and a mouth full of teeth. "Okay this is new!" Liam said in surprise at the site of a Keyblade changing form. Marluxia recovered from his surprise and continued his attack.
Liam pulled the spiked ball back towards him as he punched it towards the incoming scythe. The spike ball bit down on the scythe and began to devour the blade greedily. "W-What is this?!" Marluxia said in slight fear at the current situation. Once the spike was done, Liam swung it so it hit Marluxia in the side of his ribs. "Let's end this Marluxia!" Liam said as he pulled the spike ball back towards him as it began to grow in size. Liam uppercutted it into the air as it increased to the size of a large boulder. "Get the hell out of this world Marluxia!" Liam shouted as he slammed it down on top of the Organization member.
The spiked ball not only defeated Marluxia, but also completely smashed the platform they were fighting on. The three them began to fall as Proto sprouted his wings and grabbed Liam by his arms as he flew him down safely. Marluxia disappeared into a dark corridor before they could stop him from getting away. Liam and Proto landed as Obsidian Vanguard turned back into a Keyblade. "Well that takes care of that." Proto says as he smiles at Liam. "Sorry I let him get away Proto." Liam said in a downcast tone. "Don't sweat it buddy, besides we have some friends that are worried about us!" Proto said as he pointed to their approaching friends.
Liam smiled before slapping Proto on the back. "Yeah let's celebrate a job well done!" Liam said as he and Proto began to walk back over to their friends with triumphant smiles on their faces. Little did Liam know he was being watched by another hooded figure. "So Marluxia failed in obtaining Proto's Heroic Heart? No matter there are other worlds to rob from, but for now it would be best to regroup." The hooded figure said before disappearing into a dark corridor. Just like that the Worl of Plantation 13 was once again safe from Heartless.

So now Liam has obtained the Keyblade born from Proto's Heroic Heart, Obsidian Vanguard! Next time Liam, Neo, and Mickey will be heading back to Beacon and reporting to Master Yen Sid! Also if any of you are fans of the Webcomic Erma by OutcastComix, I've recently started a story on it! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this trip to Plantation 13 and are excited to see what adventures await them back in Remnant!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
233K 15.2K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
954K 31.7K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
856K 39.9K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one