Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

07

9.3K 181 39
By basicallyvogue

"Real sorry about your broken heart
I'm trying to walk on broken glass
Do it all again for art
Like had to write a song about it"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I woke up to a hand tapping my shoulder repeatedly.

"Emily! Emily!" I heard someone yell behind the blaring sound of my music playing through my head phones. I jumped up in shock pulling my head phones out of my ears.

I yawned stretching my arms. I glanced to where the tapping came from to see an irritated Shawn.

"Emily. I've been trying to wake you up for the past 4 minutes. We've landed. Get up" he spat reaching for the overhead department grabbing his black backpack letting it hang off one shoulder.

If I wasn't so tired I would've been hurt by his tone but all I cared about was my lack of sleep. My body now regretting not sleeping last night.

I stood up about to grab my bag from the overhead department when a large hand yanked it out for me.

"There is press crowding the airport. We need to move quickly" he said sharply walking out of the plane without looking back at me.

I followed behind like a lost puppy, walking down the runway and into the baggage claim area.

"Shawn I'm going to go to the bathroom quickly" I said walking off and into the bathroom.

I did my business before washing my hands thoroughly. A small girl beside me washing her hands smiling at me.

I walked out patting my damp hands on my sweats not wanting to wait in the queue for the air dryer.

I looked up in shock as I ran into multiple flashes from cameras.

"Miss Rose! Miss Rose! Here!" One man yelled flashing pictures in front of my face.

"Do you think Mr President will win the next election?"

"What are you doing in Los Angeles?"

"Is Mr President kicking you out?"

They began to get closer and closer until I was completely surrounded by flashing lights and yells of questions.

"U-uh. U-Umm. Excuse m-me. Sorry c-can I get through" I stuttered weekly beginning to feel dizzy, but they fed off the attention of 'the presidents daughter passing out'.

"Please" I whispered, the flashes indenting my eye sight with black blotches as I slowly lost my vision.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY! MOVE IT!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I dropped in the circle of press.

I felt the flashes slowly stop and the yells come to a halt. A pair of arms picking me up bridal style. I leant my head into there chest as they covered my face. I didn't care who it was I just wanted out of this situation.

I was placed on what felt was a leather seat before hearing a slam of a door. My eyes fluttered open as I glanced around to be in the back seat of an unfamiliar car.

"Fuck... where am I?" I asked sitting up as I held my head, pain shooting to my temples.

"Em, are you okay?" I heard someone say from beside me.

"Hmm?" I mumbled still feeling out of it.

"Where almost at your new apartment, come on Em, wake up for me" I heard them say making me blink repeatedly until I got my vision back.

"Fuck" I hissed holding my head in pain, it slowly subsiding.

"Are you okay Em?" I heard Shawn say as I looked up.

I smiled at him as he looked at me bewildered as to why I was smiling.

"I'm good" I said with a nod.

"You called me Em" I whispered with a smile.

He chuckled, shooting me a small grin.

"Your crazy. You get attached by the press and your suddenly okay because I called you Em" he said shaking his head with a chuckle.

I blushed furiously.

"Okay I think we're here let's go" he said opening the door and hopping out, waiting for me to exit the car.

I hopped out quickly, feeling the blood rush to my head. My knees buckled beneath me making me fall to the ground. Two arms caught me holding me up.

"Shit Em" he said wrapping his arm around my waist to keep me held up.

"I'm okay. Sorry. I got out to quick" I mumbled blinking a few times and regaining my balance.

"You all good?" He asked looking down at me. I nodded making him go to the booth of the car and get all of the bags.

He handed me one suitcase whilst he carried my other one, his smaller suitcase and backpack.

How did he only have one small suitcase and a tiny pack back for three years.

We walked up the small steps to the apartment complex. He held the door open for me as we made our way to the elevator. My dad had made sure we already had the keys for the apartment with us so we didn't have to deal with checking in and stuff.

I glanced around the lobby in awe. There was marble tiles covering the floor with two black leather couches in the corner with a tv. Smack bang in the middle of the room was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Damn this place was fancy.

I walked into the elevator, Shawn pressing level 12, the doors shutting as we made our way up.

Usually elevators are awkward when it's silent because there's just elevator music playing but in this case it was just awkward from pure silence.

The doors soon opened him walking out first as I followed behind him.

How did he know where he was going?

We walked down a small hall to the left, not seeing any other doors in this hallway.

"Your dad made sure to get a seperate floor for yourself" he said making me nod. I was happy that I wouldn't have annoying loud neighbours but also upset that I could have potentially made some friends.

He pushed the key inside the door knob turning it left before pushing the door open.

He walked in me following quickly behind him.

I gasped letting go of my suitcase as I looked around the room.

The view from the apartment was absolutely beautiful, overlooking the city of Los Angeles. If I wasn't so tired I would've wanted to go exploring this instant.

"It's beautiful" I said putting my hands on my hips as I overlooked the city.

I turned around with a frown seeing Shawn had already left.

I walked down the hallway figuring out where everything was, Shawn's bedroom, being an exact replica of mine, was on the opposite side of the hallway as mine.

I walked into my room seeing that Shawn had already placed my suitcases and travel bag in the corner of my room.

My bedroom also had a window covering half the wall with another magnificent view of the city.

I was sure as hell as I was going to enjoy this place.

-

A/N- this story is slowlllyyyy progressing but I don't want to jump into it straight away ya know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 "you're driving me crazy shawn mendes." she says with a chuckle as he shrugs. he leans in...
4.2K 150 6
When Shawn is ordered to kill the president's daughter, him and his newfound companion must make sacrifices they'd never imagined in hopes of making...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...