little tae adventures

By TA3GGU

adventures of little tae n his caregiver jeongguk. this doesnt have a set plot !! just a bunch of random idea... More

bad thoughts n baby talk
ignored warnings n hurt wrists
"bad" grades
more attention
brat 1
brat 2
sicky juice
dog cafe
tea parties + IMPORTANT NOTE !!
arguments
touches
annoying
love
better
daddys just needy
onesie twins
patience
spoilt
sleepys
IMPORTANT !! pls read

accidents

5K 172 32
By TA3GGU

comment n vote if you wannaaa it helps me lots :<

֎

taehyung hums a tune while playing on jeongguk's big ipad on the couch, laying on his tummy while his legs swing up & down behind him. he's so focused on the game that he doesn't notice the patter of jeongguk's bare feet against the floor walking towards him, not even hearing the words coming out of the younger's mouth.

"taehyung, are you listening ?" jeongguk says sternly, tapping his foot impatiently while taehyung flinches & looks away from the tablet to look up at jeongguk with wide eyes. "s-sorry, daddy.." jeongguk's heart melts & he coos at the boy in front of him, picking him up to rest on his hip.

"let's go out to the mall, okay angel ? daddy wants to spoil his little prince." taehyung squeals excitedly, scrambling out of his daddy's arms to run upstairs to get ready.

jeongguk shakes his head while chuckling, turning off the tablet taehyung left on & walking upstairs to help his baby get dressed.

֎

eventually, taehyung feels satisfied with his black baggy street pants, an old black band shirt he stole from guk's side of the closet, long black & white striped socks, & lastly, his black & white checkerboard vans. jeongguk coos at his angel & scoops him up in his arms, kissing taehyung's lips gently while the other whines & tries to push jeongguk's face away playfully, said man giggling & kissing the ball of fluff in his arms all over his face noisily. "my baby's so pretty, the prettiest angel ever, yknow that ?" he questions, looking into taehyung's eyes for confirmation, which the older nods while looking down bashfully.

jeongguk smiles widely & walks over to their dresser with taehyung still in his arms, resting the smaller boy on the chair while jeongguk picks out jewelry for taehyung to wear. while waiting, taehyung stares at jeongguk's butt right in his face, poking it gently. jeongguk flinches & lets out a surprised noise, blushing as he hears taehyung's laughs behind him & getting down on his knees in front of the boy.

the little looks down at him with sparkly eyes, letting jeongguk put the bracelets he wishes on his wrists. "daddy's so cute," he almost whispers, running his thumb across jeongguk's still red cheek, who playfully rolls his eyes & stands up. "says the giggling lil baby."

jeongguk walks to their closet to get a bag while taehyung runs around the room to find anything he might need on the road. the mall is more than an hour
away, & taehyung tends to get antsy & needy in the car after too long.

by the time jeongguk finds a bag, taehyung decides to bring a blankey, a stuffie, one of his favorite pacies, & the tablet he was using earlier, along with its charger.

jeongguk walks in, eyeing all the items on the bed & feels his chest bloom with pride, setting the bag down before rushing to taehyung, picking him up & placing hundreds of wet kisses anywhere he can reach on the boy in his arms. "you're such a good boy, baby. did so good choosing all this stuff by yourself, my big boy," he praises, taehyung blushing & nuzzling his face in jeongguk's neck at the words, nipping at the younger's neck playfully while letting out a content keen.

the younger packs everything except the pacifier in the small bag with taehyung still in his arms, walking down the stairs & out of the house before settling taehyung in the passenger seat of the car, placing a pacie between the boy's soft lips & buckling his seatbelt. he gets in the driver's seat when he's made sure taehyung's 100% comfy, before driving off to the mall.

֎

they make it with taehyung only having a small tantrum about the pain in his tushie from the "hard" car seat, which resulted in the little sitting on jeongguk's lap, his head resting against jeongguk's chest with said male's chin on his head. jeongguk scoffs fondly after taehyung fell asleep within seconds, it was just an excuse to be close to me.

he looks down at the smaller in his lap when he parks the car in the mall's full parking lot. the boy smiles softly & sighs contentedly. cute, probably from a dream.

as jeongguk opens the door, taehyung wakes up abruptly & gasps happily, boxy smile wide & eyes sparkly. he slips out of the car & runs towards the front doors of the mall excitedly, little giggles leaving his lips. ignoring jeongguk's worried yells in favor of hurrying towards the build a bear right near the front doors.

just as he steps foot on the crossway with a car approaching, unknowing to him, he feels hands wrap around his middle & he's lifted off the ground, the paci in his mouth falling to the ground & he gasps. his body immediately stills, looks back with widened eyes to see who's gotten ahold of him but smiles when he realizes it's just jeongguk.

his smile immediately drops when he sees the male's worried expression, eyes sad & filled with tears as his plump lower lip trembles, putting the boy down & turning the little to face him hastily when they cross safely. "daddy wh-"

"what were you thinking, taehyung !! there were cars coming & you didn't even check to see that !!! you could've gotten hurt, why can't you just wait for me !" he yells exasperatedly while having a firm grip on taehyung's shoulders, hands shaking still from the scare.

"b-but i-i" "stop, taehyung. i don't wanna hear your little excuses. let's go," he grabs the little's wrist and drags him into the front doors of the mall, taehyung looking back at the paci still in the middle of the road & whining. when he looks back in front of him, he notices the crowd of people staring at him.

his face flushes with embarrassment.

֎

during the rest of their time at the mall, taehyung & jeongguk awkwardly picked out the clothes they liked, putting most of it back & barely even buying anything. jeongguk still holds onto taehyung's wrist when they walk through crowded areas of stores or through the rest of the mall, & it makes taehyung feel even more guilty about it.

taehyung regrets scaring jeongguk, regrets running off into the street. jeongguk's teary eyes keep replaying in his mind, his trembling lip & the way his arms shook as he held onto him. he knows he has to apologize properly, talk things out, but he's too nervous to, & by the way jeongguk seems too distracted with finding their way out of the mall, he's guessing the latter won't initiate the conversation.

the car ride was quiet, the only noise coming from the a/c & the barely audible radio.

when they arrive home, jeongguk unlocks the door for the both of them, guiding taehyung in first with a comforting hand on the small of his back. they take off their shoes and coats in silence & the little rushes towards the stairs to avoid anymore awkwardness. "taehyung. baby wait."

said boy halts in place, turns back to look at jeongguk, who's biting his lip & fumbling with his hands out of nervousness. bad habits, taehyung remembers.

"i-im- im sorry i screamed at you in front of a bunch of people, scratch that, i shouldn't have screamed at you in the first place. i shouldve reacted differently & spoke gently instead of lashing out on you.." he rambles, looking down the whole time before sighing, looking into taehyung's shiny eyes. "im sorry, but you need to start listening to me okay ? stick by my side when you know you should, learn to control yourself in public, especially in crowded area & around cars."

taehyung smiles, feeling relieved jeongguk isnt mad, far from it, & runs into jeongguk's hard chest. wraps his arms around the broad shoulders while nodding. "m sorry, daddy, promise ill listen to yous, behave when i needa," jeongguk sighs shakily, falling to his knees. wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist, he looks up into his eyes. "never scare me like that, okay ? i dont know what i wouldve done i-if-" he's shushed by taehyung as his body starts trembling, the elder falling to his knees while pulling jeongguk's head to his chest. running his big hands through the soft dark hair.

"nothing'll ever happen again, baby. youll protect me." jeongguk nods against his chest, hugging taehyung's waist closer to him. "always, ill always be there for you."

֎

this was LONG,, more than 1.3k hhh i hope you liked it )):

ill do this now !!

1. my sister )):
2. super shy but if im comfy or excited i cant stop talkin
3. my bestie at school miss him sm )):
4. i guess so ?? i dunno :<
5. id hope so but based on how they treat me, id say yes but you never know,,
6. anyone (except guys, im gay) that treats me right n makes me feel happy n takes care of me to put it simply ):
7. i hope so cause i think m startin to really like this person so 🥺🥺🥺 edit: i dont like them anymore so no 😎👍
8. jaebeom from got7 hes always on my mind my pretty baby
9. umm,,, depends with who n what mental state im in ?? i talk about sex n masturbation n stuff like that with my best friend all the time n he does the same with me n i dont find it weird,, unless he goes into detail about his gf then im like UM ANYWAYY
10. my mom i guess ??
11.

12. glass shoes (fromis9), me quedo (romeo santos), love? (penomeco n elo), just because (jaebeom n baek a yeon), n poppin star (txt)
13. YES so so much love it )):
14. yes luck but not really miracles ??
15. i got contacts !!
16. maybe but itd be pretty awkward :|
17. of course !!
18. nooo that was so long ago n in a different state
19. yes but the house im at doesnt have a tub anymore so s been so loonngg i need one :<<<
20. i only like one family the others im either indifferent towards or im annoyed with others
21. biting my nails, fidgeting,,, a whole lot but those are the main ones
22. everywhere !!! but first i wanna road trip around my country ):
23. i do but not as much as i used to
24. texting my friends :<
25. my tum
26. i check my phone !!
27. i like the color my skin is but i guess i could use a lil tan :>
28. my bestie, sister, cousins n their kitties n my doggies 🥺
29. umm no
30. id like to have a small one but if my s/o doesnt want to thats okay too !! i dont think its mandatory to show how committed you are like a lot of people do :|
31. yes its at medium length now but i wanna cut it a lil like how it was before 🥺🥺

thank you for reading !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 23K 47
where taehyung got into a accident and Slip into mind space and became 4 years old baby. What happened when little taetae parents set his marriage. ...
423K 15.6K 34
A very cliché story about Taehyung being a little and Jungkook being a daddy...or is it? Started: Mar. 25, 2018 Ended: Aug. 06, 2020
41.1K 300 21
* If you don't like the stories, My humble request, you skip this book dears* Short stories #Bottomtae #Topkook #bptaehyung #kinks #b**biestae
130K 3.7K 29
[COMPLETED] Jungkook used to be the only Little, until he was not. And well, things did not turn out the way it was supposed to be... **Cross-posted...