Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 12

3.9K 282 81
By LizSorora

TaeYong stepped out of his vehicle once his driver opened the door for him and without saying anything to his friend that was still inside, continued walking towards his house.

He should have went to his office after the parliament meeting but his secretary had informed him via phone call that he had forgotten to bring in an important file today, so TaeYong addressed his driver to drive him home.

He ignored the greetings of the maids that welcomed him with a bow and continued towards his destination that was non other than his office, a room standing at the far corner of the corridor on the left of the mansion on the second floor. His steps were the only thing able to be heard as he went down the hall, his mind occupied only with that folder, till he fell upon another maid that was cleaning some canvases on the wall.

He glanced towards the canvas from the corner of his eye as he passed by, then he scolded himself inside for doing so. She hadn't painted that so what was the point of every art that his eyes would fall upon, immediately brought her in his mind. It was like a torture that was pushing him to order for every canvas in that household to be taken down and out of his sight.

His thoughts had dive into the memories of her without his permission as he finally opened the door of his office and halted at the door case, observing it as if it had been long since he was last in here.

TaeYong cleared his throat as an attempt to collect himself then he stepped in and grabbed the black file that was awaiting for him at the same place he had left it last night.

He was about to step out of the room but his phone went off preventing him to do so, and instead retrieve it from the pocket of his jacket and giving the scene a puzzled look while seeing LeeGuk's ID being displayed in it.

"I am coming ,you didn't have to call. You barely waited -" His words were cut off by the name his friend mentioned. A name that had the same effect on him no matter how much time it had went by.

"Vandalism?!.. Who would do such -" He halted his own thoughts as a name popped in his mind, once his friend had informed him about the news he had himself just taken knowledge of.

"Find her. No matter what, Find her!" He shouted before his phone flew from the open door across the corridor, startling the poor maid that had never seen him so furious.

The calm and always proper young politician had just showed a side that any enemy if his would fear to have caused, yet the one that caused his furry, was far from scared of him because she had him in the palm of her hand. She had hold of his biggest secret and life regret.

---change of set---

You and Jimin were walking down the streets while eating ice-cream. You had went all around the city just walking and observing and you felt so at ease and comfortable that you were surprised yourself by your behavior.

He had a humor that it was hard not to like and his friendliness reduced your awkwardness and conflicting thoughts about if this was wrong or right.

"There is a skating park right around this corner. Do you want to go?" He asked you as he was walking beside you and you gave it a thought before agreeing. You had never went to such a place so it must be interesting to watch something new.

He leaded the way silently as he finished his ice-cream before you and you liked the fact that he hadn't said anything unnecessary till now. He had truly just showed you around and act according to your wishes for wherever you wanted to go.

You two arrived soon at the park that was full of young people, the afternoon having provided them the free time to be there and you finished your ice-cream at a corner as you were watching the kids that were getting ready to skate.

"I will throw it for you." Jimin offered once he saw the empty cup on your hand and you mumbled a thank you as you handed it to him. You took one more glance around, thankfully catching sight of an empty bench that you decided to go and occupy since you were quite tired from the walking.

It was fun, walking around without anyone sparing you a glance, without any photographers or without having to endure the company of some snobs, as you referred in your head to most of the people that were acquitted with your family.

Being normal felt so nice, it almost made you feel free, however your thoughts hadn't left you fly high in this false freedom, reminding you that it's just for a day. It's just for now.

"I am sure MinHee would be sketching this by now... If only she was here." You mumbled to yourself as you kept looking at the teenagers skating and the scene couldn't help but remind you of your best friend, as most things in life actually do.

But she was gone now and here you were, left behind, missing her, as well as feeling guilty. Guilty that you weren't able to avenge her death properly even though you had chained him with you, in a marriage that would make him unable to have his happy ending.

You will never let him go so easily. If there was a reason you agreed on marrying that hated by you human being, was only her and the desire to see him suffer the way she did because of him.

I am gonna find out soon who she is my friend. I will find her and i will make her pay as well. The ones who broke you till the point of death,won't get away with it so easily. I promise you that.

"Hey! You there!" A voice took you out of your thoughts and made you refocus your vision, only to see a young skater pointing your way.

You pointed at yourself surprised and unsure if he was talking to you and the guy smiled before nodding and continuing with his sentence.

"If i succeeded in this trick. Go out with me." He stated, leaving you dumbfounded but also embarrassed as all his friends cheered for him.

You stood there watching as he made a spin in the air together with his skate and landed unharmed, his action having gained your attention and enthusiasm, making you clap for him along with all the others. However once he was done he turned around to face you and that made you nervous for the moment.

He was obviously too young for you but it seems that your clothes had covered your age well, making him probably pass you for a teenager.

The guy approached you while smiling and you stood up getting ready to explain to him that he was making a mistake and that you weren't someone that was within his reach, however a hand landed on your waist before he had the chance to speak to you, and you glanced at the side, only to face Jimin.

"Sorry kid. She is taken." He told him as he gave him a smirk then turned to face you, displaying a proper smile.

"Not my day. Got it. If he ever gets out of the game though, pass by. I will be around." The guy commented before turning around to leave and somehow that made you laugh out loud, finding his overconfidence entertaining.

"I left you for some minutes and guys are already hitting on you. The power of skinny jeans is undeniable." Jimin looked over to you as he spoke, intentionally avoiding to give a compliment to you that you were the one making those clothes look good on you and the merit wasn't of the clothes whatsoever.

" You chose them so i guess you should be proud of your taste in clothes." You told him as you started walking away from the park. "Is it really your first time buying clothes for a woman?" You asked out of curiosity as recalling his behavior earlier in the shop, he seemed to know exactly what he wanted and what size would be perfect for you.

"I have done various jobs. I worked as at a clothing shop once so i got accustomed with sizes and what would fit best a certain type of body. It can take just a glance and i could tell you even the size of your bra." He explained, his words being the reason of your amused facial expression.

As you were about to express your thoughts on the matter, his phone went off, him excusing himself and stepped two feet ahead to answer it.

" Where are you? We need to meet up immediately." Namjoon's voice was heard at the other end of the line, awakening a wave of worry inside Jimin.

"What for? Did something happen?"He questioned his friend as he consciously threw a look at his surroundings.

" It's about the wife of your boss. I think i found a reason for someone to want her dead. "Namjoon stated calmly as his eyes were focused on the picture of the grave assault that had came in today.

---To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 402 54
hundreds of feelings, thoughts, and memories coming from just one person. park jimin [ complete ] / short story Β© gleamvtae 2018
262 41 40
》Whispered Confession γ€Š Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
59.6K 1.8K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...