Is It Him!

By TiffanyDivaGodsbeaut

She eyes him at a coffee spot! Never says a word! He sees her! She wonders is this the guy for her! The conne... More

Starbucks! He is at the corner table!
Still smelling him!
Lunch at Esters on the upper east side! With Nicole!
Caught!
BED!
At the Salon!
The Golden Museum: Saturday night!
Atmospheric! She came here!
After this past saturday: the art exhibit!
The illusion
He is Handsome!
Finally a lunch! I hope she dont run!
This lunch date!
At his house! I really am and not running!
Malcom!
Not trying to fall! But its doing it!
I can't be in love with him!
She might be the IT! The One!
I saw him before I talked to him!
Saturday morning
Getting signs of warning
Its Been!
Blocked!
For real!
She is fragile
What wasnt suppose to happen!
Its coming full!
His swagg! Its natural! I love it!
Two days!

Ready! This is for him!

20 0 0
By TiffanyDivaGodsbeaut

          I hurry to clean the house to go get my custom made grown for the culinary met ball coming up.
           Jackson has gotten me excited about this and I get to meet my chef boyfriend Bobby flay ok! I just think he is sexy and awesome.
           I put the last dish in the dishwasher waiting on Nikki! She is going too. I preordered the dress.
         I could not wait and can't wait to wear it to the met gala of chefs.
          Bobby flay, Rachel Ray, more will be there. The red carpet that we will be walking on me, Jackson and Nikki.
           His boy Michael is a chef too so his cool self will be there.
            Nikki is super slow so I make tea and sip checking appointments and emails.
             I got a Rustic gold colored dress to bring out my dark skin and when I showed Jackson he almost took me at the computer lol!
Omg! Baby you are going to be beautiful! Thank you.
    I made a good choice!

    After I add the small purse it's off the chain amazing.

      As a chef I see his passion for people and for food. I fell in love with Jackson cause his love for the art of it.
       Besides his height and good looks and personality. He took me with this craft and I as his lady will be by his side on his night.
         He will do it for me and is ready to when something comes up for me! I love him for that.
          We talked all last night after work about this ball and even still I am scared Melissa is stalking me I can't let him down.
           The way he looked at me and said " I feel half a person without you" omg! Well! I was done.
          I went to many events half a person after seeing you but not knowing you and still wanted you by my side it's funny how things come to pass.
           Now you here to go and I like that! His eyes lord! Can't say no!

It's this handsome man night please don't let Malcom be around to ruin it. He still is out there. He wants me to suffer but I won't and his presence wont destroy this.

It's the food industry night and Jackson George is apart of the food industry.

       Tonight is the night as I put on my make Up in the mirror. I still got my housecoat on and I got my dress

     It's ready to be put on and I can't wait! Jackson has not seen the dress. He is on a call and needs to be getting dressed himself.

      It won't take him long as he is a guy! He can take a shower and put his tux on he will be good! But me it takes hours.

       I been at this since three pm noon preparing.  I go to the kitchen he is still busy and I stop him cause it's about him and other culinary chef he needs to be getting ready.

   Jackson ""yeah babe "" uhhh time to get dressed""you can work when you get back I say as I close the computer and kiss his neck.

  Baby! I know he turns around to me kissing my neck and trying to start something that can't be done right now cause we have a gala ok!

    Stop it Jackson we can't have sex right now ok mannish boy! He laughs and says ok baby let me go get dressed.

  Yes do! I am ready to go rock this gala with you handsome and see my other man Bobby Flay! Oh really your other man huh? Lol! I am the only man.

  Still you can meet Bobby he is cool! As he brings me close to him giving me a kiss and slap on the butt letting me know I am his.

  Baby tonight is going to be awesome he tells me as he goes to take a shower and I go to keep preparing.

    I had to get him away from the computer that man loves what he does and it's sexy.

This night is going to be awesome and epic because of the chefs! The world of food and people who work and live in it.

I can't wait to hear the speeches! The program and what it pertains.

I am hoping to run into one of my clients she is a personal chef and of course my sister Nikki will be there her and Michael.

Nikki is meeting us here at the house going with us. Nikki is a great personal chef her food is just that amazing too.

Well it's time to put this dress on! Make up is on! Check! Vanilla perfume on! Check and just cute handbag in check!

I slip it on and I feel like a beautiful black princess in the copper colored dress! I suddenly feel big hands on my waist it's Jackson.

Hey baby! Hey! He sniffs my neck! Can you zip up my dress for me! Of course you know I can beautiful.

His huge hands caress me as he zips up the dress and my body falls into him I back up to him! He need to stop.

Look! Don't do it Jackson we gotta a gala! I know baby I am trying. His tongue goes on my neck and my body goes into shock! He stops and says ok baby I will be good laughing.

Am I zipped up? Yes beautiful! And I turn around he is so handsome in his tux smelling that smell of cologne that makes me do the shimmy as I did when I first smelled him.

He twirls me around saying! You are exquisite Isabella. It may be my night but your the prize baby! I blush awww jack your my prize too!

He asks you ready! Yes Mr. George I say as I look at him and he looks at me! He grabs my hand and we go.

For Boston culinary night of the met gala! We are ready!

I see him walk! I love it! I hear him speak of this night and his excitement I love it! Love he loves this.

My Mr. George so handsome so smart! How is that awesome and needs to know it! I let him know it. I wanna be the woman he is with who lets him know how wonderful he is.

I wonder if any other woman he was with let him know his excellence beside using him for who he was? None! But me besides his mom and women in his family.

Looking at him as he drives I see a man who sends my soul into overflow overdrive.

I am ready to walk this red carpet with him and celebrate him tonight at the culinary gala.

     As Jackson and me walk hand to hand on the red carpet I love it!
      The lights! The people and the smell of the food by the chefs.
       I am in awe of seeing Bobby flay, Rachel Ray and so many well known chefs on the carpet.
         The place is lightning up with excitement and excellence in the culinary world for a good cause.
       You ok? Jackson ask me as he looks at me smiling. Yes! I say but I am slightly nervous and he sees it.

       Telling me don't be you look beautiful and they will love you! Everyone will love you as I do.
       Especially Bobby flay as you say your pretend man lol! We laugh as we walk on the carpet going into this beautiful palace of a ball.

    The place was beautiful on a beautiful night in Boston.

     I smile! I laugh! And he is glad to be with me  and I like that! I am here with him on the carpet.

     Come on baby Jackson says as he talks to the media on this night.

   Reporter: Mr. George what does tonight mean. Tonight means a lot it's about the love of food to continue a fight for hunger for people and I am here for hunger to help it. Tonight is about helping people and this beautiful lady by my side.

  As he spoke I was elevated and In love with him more. The passion he spoke with and how tight his hand grip got as he spoke more about hunger and helping I was gone in his presence.

   And he mentioned me! They noticed! Miss lady your beautiful hey the reporter said and I said thank you as Jackson smiled at me winking his eye.

I see Nikki who came with us and Michael behind us smiling and talking to the media too on this culinary ball night for hunger in America.

Nikki and Michael are family we treat them like such. We are all at the same table tonight Jackson had that arranged the moment he knew about the culinary gala who would be at our table.

   Jackson is a speaker tonight I am excited to hear him speak. We worked on his speech a lot in the last week.  I told him you are going to do great.

He said baby you think so? Yesss! I am nervous about speaking but not cooking. Well have that confidence as you do in cooking in speaking cause you got it Jackson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227 12 10
A new girl moves into a small town her past a secret. First day of school how will she get through it all eyes on her. With only 278 students in her...
148 0 22
Alexis meets this "bad boy" barista Pete and they instantly begin an connection- will this connection at a coffee shop lead to love?
283K 10K 37
When she wanted to forget her first one night stand, he wanted to remember it forever.
223 31 8
A writer meets a girl in the coffee house,they both share their perception about the world,unlikely in their opinions they both fall in for each ot...