My Best Mistake

By QueenDisney

Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had fee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Baby Name?!?!?
Chapter 7
Which Name?!?!?
Drumroll Please
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Arranged Marriage?!?!

Chapter 19

1.2K 29 19
By QueenDisney

HICCUP'S POV:

She's pregnant. Elsa's pregnant!

Am I the father? Why didn't she tell me? Um thank you doctor, what room are they in? "They are in room 11 on the second floor". Thanks. "Oh and congratulations". I ignored that part and went in the elevator. I clicked 2 and I was on the move. I was thinking, thinking and thinking. The door beeped and opened and I ran to find room 2. I waited outside for a moment, then knocked and waited. "Come in", I head an angelic voice say. I knew it was Elsa's. I opened the door, and I saw Elsa and Jaime cuddled together. I had so many things in my head , but I just said what the doctor said.

Are you pregnant?

ELSA'S POV:

My eyes went wide at the question. "What's pregnant?", Jaime said.

Pregnant is when a Mommy has a baby in their tummy. "Did they eat them?" No but that's a story for another time. Through the conversation Hiccup stayed silent, and Jaime feel asleep. "Is the baby mine?"

Yes, I'm pregnant. The baby is yours, I was gonna tell you today. I thought you would be mad-. I got cut off by a pair of lips which I knew belonged to Hiccup. This might be a little cheesy, but i felt like there was fireworks. Why would I be mad?"

"I'm happy!" He kissed me a second time and I still felt fireworks like always. "Hey, I have another question for you?"

What is it?

"Elsa Arrandelle,

You are beautiful, amazing, kind, smart, talented, awesome, and so many other good things. You have a heart of gold. I love you. Since high school, I've always loved you, and I will always love you. I love your hair, your eyes, your lips, everything about you. You are the best mother in the universe. You raised our son all by yourself for 5 years and have been raising him right. I wanna raise Jaime and our unborn baby together and be the best dad in the universe. I wanna grow old together. We could be sitting on our houses porch watching our grand kids play. I wanna be with you for all of my life. If you live to be 100, I wish to live 100 - 1 day so I would never live without you. Elsa you are my everything and I love you. So will you please marry me"?, He's said going on one knee and holding out a diamond ring which was a ring shaped like a snowflake. I was crying tears of happiness, but I managed to choke out a yes. "Yes!" "Thank you Elsa!!" "I love you", he said with tears in his eyes. I love you too.

After that we kissed and Hiccup put the ring on my finger. I was happy, and so emotional, nothing could ruin this moment. Oh wait something can. I got up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. Ew! Stupid baby sickness! "Elsa, are you okay?"

Yeah, just baby sickness.

"Speaking of the baby, what do you think it will be?"

Good question, I really don't care, i will love him or her either way ,but I would like to have a girl. "Me too".

After that I feels very drowsy and feel into a deep sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa and Hiccup are engaged!!!!!!

Party!!!!!! Anyways there is a baby on the way!!!!! I already have a gender and name, but I'm not saying. This story might be pretty close to an end, but don't worry. I have another story under the wraps. The story will be revealed on the last chapter!

Comment and Vote if you liked it!!!!

Love you all,

Frozen_Heart_11

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Finish the lyric!!!!

"Oh I just can't wait to be _________

A) A priest

B) King

C) Me

D)A bean

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...
30.5K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...
459K 18.6K 27
Meet the royalty, Elsa Winters, Rapunzel Corona, and Merida Dunbroch. When their kingdoms fall apart, they must be taken to a secret highschool. And...
9.9K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...