Sucker For You | Jonas Brothe...

By xoxolovemolly

I grew up with Joe, Nick and Kevin. I've always been in love with Joe, but he has never seen me as more than... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank you!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Question to my readers
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Message from author
Chapter 42
A sequel?
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 16

2.7K 54 21
By xoxolovemolly

I tap my fingers on my kitchen counter as I wait for headlights to pull into my driveway. Joe is picking me up and I've never been more nervous. He said he would be here at 8:00 and it's 8:05 which is no big deal.

But when it hits 9:00 I start to get nervous. Did he change his mind? what if he decided Jenny is who he wants to be with?

I sit down on the couch, my legs shaky. I check my phone but I don't have any messages from him. Maybe he's just running late.

By ten, I lay down on my bed, staring up at the dark ceiling. Maybe he just forgot about our plans, though he's the one that set them up. Or he's with Jenny.

I decide to close my eyes for a moment and slowly drift off to sleep. A knock on the door wakes me up. I look at the clock and it's one in the morning.

I jump out of bed and run to the front door. I rub the sleepiness out of my eyes before opening the door. Joe is standing there, his dark circles under his eyes visible.

"I'm sorry." he says.

I bite my lip, tears stinging my eyes, "I thought you weren't going to come."

"I'm so sorry I'm late. I just needed time to get myself together." he says.

"Come in." I say, stepping out of his way so he can enter. He walks over to the couch and takes a seat. He runs his hands through his hair leaning back.

"You okay?" I ask him, taking my seat beside him.

"Jenny didn't take it well, which was expected. It was hard to see her like that, you know?"

I nod, "I can imagine."

"But it had to be done."

"You don't regret it?" I ask, scanning his face. He locks his eyes on me and shakes his head.

"No, I don't."

"Because if you do, I under"-

"Stop." he says, bringing his hand to my cheek. My skin tingles under his touch.

"Okay." I say. He takes his hand away but inches closer to me.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

I nod, "of course."

"I'm sorry I made you worry all night. That wasn't my intention."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not." he says before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. I sigh against his chest and take a deep breath. He smells so good all of the time.

"I'm glad you are here." I tell him.

"So am I." he says.

I move my head away so I can look at him. He smiles weakly and I can tell how tired he must be.

"You look exhausted." I tell him.

"Just a little." he says with a laugh.

"But i selfishly don't want you to leave." I admit.

"I don't want to leave either." he says as he squeezes me tighter.

"Stay with me?" I ask.

"Of course." he says.

We get up and go into my room. I go into the bathroom and throw on my pajamas. When I get back into my room, Joe is lying on my bed, his hands behind his head. I feel my heart pounding in my chest at the sight of him here with me like this.

I walk over and sit down on my side of the bed. I shut my light off and roll over to face him. He turns over to face me and smiles, the moonlight from the window illuminating his face.

"Hi." he says and I giggle, making him smile wider.

"Hi." I say.

He reaches over and grabs my waist, pulling me slowly to him. I nuzzle up into his neck and he holds me close to him, running his fingers through my hair.

After a few minutes, I bring my face to his, our noses almost touching, "I'm so happy you are here." I whisper.

"Me too." he whispers back, touching his nose to my cheek. He rests his hand on my waist and I feel that familiar fire.

He slowly leans in, his lips brushing against mine. I can't believe this moment I've wanted forever is about to happen. I lean in, filling the space between us and he presses his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...
7.6K 365 22
Everything seems to be going well with Nick and Shannon. They spend every waken moment with each other. That they even started to write songs togethe...
21.4K 358 29
you're joe jonas's girlfriend of 2 years, and as your relationship with him progresses, you find yourselves facing many challenges with him and the e...
2.3K 45 11
Getting recruited for the Jonas Brothers tour was definitely not on Ava's bingo card this year. Especially falling for one of those boys. This is the...