Thirsty For Attention

By BriTheWriterr

Thirst/An epidemic that seems to be spreading fast. Where a male or female does anything for a the opposite s... More

Opening
Synopsis
Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
Authors Note
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors Note :
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
42
43
44
45
46

9

1K 42 3
By BriTheWriterr

Chapter Nine :

Cassius King

" what's up with you bro ? I know you ain't thinking about taking that lil girl serious " Cody said to me as we sat in my car smoking . Me , him and Chris were out hitting a lick . Rio was supposed to be with us but his bitch ass bailed out on last minute claiming he'd had a stomach virus and was stuck on the toilet but I heard a bitch in the background so I know that was the reason why he wasn't here .

" Nah , why you think that ? " I asked .

" I mean the bitch slept in your room with you two days ago and you be all hugged up with her and shit . I never seen you like that with a female before " He said .

" Don't call her no bitch bro " I said taking up for her causing him and Chris to share a look .

" Yeah you got feelings for her " Chris said .

" I don't have feelings for her but it's just I don't know . She's cool , I like spending time with her but i'm not trying to cuff her or nothing like that . She could just be like my best friend or some shit " I said . " and since when the fuck everybody so worried about my love life " I snapped , all of them were getting on my damn nerves asking me about kaia every five minutes .

" There that bitch Sam go " Cody said pointing at our target as he left out the mall with a bunch of bags in his hands holding hands with some bitch .

" This nigga out here blowing money like he don't owe us " I fussed . I noticed Kaia walking out the mall with some nigga and I wondered who the fuck he was .

" You wanna roll up on his bitch ass right now or follow him to his crib ? " Chris asked causing me to look away from her and the nigga she was with .

" It's too reckless to run up on him out here , follow him to his crib " I said looking back at kaia as her and the nigga were putting their bags in the trunk of the car .

I pulled out my phone and sent her a text .

Wyd ?

Pretty Girl 🥰- Leaving the mall , wassup ?

I was just seeing what you was up to, you went to the mall by yourself ?

Pretty Girl 🥰 - No , I came here with my best friend .

I read her text message and didn't reply back , because I didn't want to get distracted . We'd followed Sam to his house and watched as he and his bitch got all most of their bags out of the car . We waited until there were only a few bags left to get out of the car and stand by the trunk of the car waiting for him.

He walked up to the car and froze once he noticed the three of us standing there . " H-how do you know where I live ? " He asked in panic .

pussy ass nigga .

" Wheres my money sam ? " Cody asked showing him his gun .

" I-I don't have it " he stuttered looking he was about to shit his pants .

" So let me get this straight , you just went to the mall and balled out on this ugly ass bitch but you don't have my money ? " Cody asked causing Chris and I to chuckle .

That bitch was ugly , she was fine as hell though .

" I - uh . I don't have it on me . This is my girls spot I have it at my house " He said .

" Well go your house and get it and bring it to me and the trap tonight or else i'm coming back here and ima make your bitch suck my dick right before I shoot her in the head " Cody said .

One thing about my brother was his crazy ass didn't care what came out of his mouth . Sam might've thought he was just saying that shit but he really would do some crazy shit like that.

" i'll have it , I swear " he said and cody nodded and we all walked off and got back into my car .

" You know that nigga lying right ? " I said once we were settled into my car .

" I already know , I ain't gonna kill him just yet though because killing him won't get us our money .  I meant that I said about his bitch though she ugly but she thick as fuck i'll just have to put a bag overhear head and cut a hole around the mouth so I don't have to look at her face when she fuck my dick " Cody said causing us to share a laugh .

" Where we going ? " Chris asked once he noticed I was going to the direction of my house.

" By Rio's pussy whipped ass . This the third time he left us hanging for whoever that bitch is he's messing around with " I said .

This was the exact reason I didn't want a relationship , it came with too much . Girls were clingy and wanted to cuddle and lay up all day and I didn't have time to do that shit I was all about my money I didn't have time to be distracted by a bitch . I knew I laid up and shit with kaia sometimes but all of that shit was stopping once she finally gave me the pussy .

Unfortunately that had happened to my best friend , whoever this girl he was creeping around with had him missing out on paper because he was laid up with her all the damn time .

When we made it to his crib I banged on the door like I was the police . " Who the fuck knocking on my damn door like that ? " He yelled from the other side of the door .

" Open the door bitch " I yelled right back at his ass . I heard shuffling and footsteps from the other side of the door for a few minutes before he finally opened up the door . " You don't look sick " I said as I stepped in the house.

" I feel better now " he said as a matter of fact causing me to smack my teeth .

" Your lying ass was never sick , you left us hanging for a bitch . Where she at she better not be busted up either or ima clown you " Chris said .

" Look fuck all that , I don't care who she is and i'm not knocking you for settling down but we're brothers I would never leaving you hanging for a bitch but you've been dissing us when we needed you the most for her and that's fucked up " I said .

" You're right and i'm sorry about that it's just she be so busy I barely get to spend time with her and when she do be available that's when we be having shit going on and against my better judgement I opted out of coming with y'all but it won't happen again . " he assured us .

" We're meeting back up at midnight to handle sam , if you don't be there i'm good on you " Cody finally spoke .

" Ima be there damn " He stressed .

" We'll let you and your girl finish up " Cody said and we all walked out of his house and headed back to my car .

Something was off with that nigga I just didn't know it yet but I knew it had something to do with his girl . He didn't want us to find out who she was I knew that for sure because I heard them whispering back and forth before he opened the door and she stayed hidden in the room the entire time we were there . I also noticed how he kept looking back at his room too . Maybe she was busted and he thought he was gonna clown which we were , I don't know but he was acting mad weird .

——————

I sat on the bleachers at the stadium outside of my siblings school watching the half time performance take place . The cheerleaders, majorettes , flag twirlers and dancers were all in the middle of the field performing .

I was here supporting my brother and sisters but my eyes were on kaia's fine ass most of the time . She looked so damn good in her dance uniform which was a blue and gold bodysuit with some sheer gold stocking underneath . Her hair was in a high ponytail that swung every time she moved .

She could dance her ass off and the way she was hitting splits and dropping had me wondering how she'll be in the bedroom . I knew she could feel me looking at her cause every other second she would look up at me and blush .

I really ain't want to fuck up this girl's life because she was cool as hell but her pretty ass was making it hard . I gave her several warnings and she still chose to fuck with me so it's obvious she wanted me to fuck up her life .

An hour later the game was over and I was standing in the parking lot talking to my brother and sisters . " You did your thing out there boy " I told Juan . They'd won the game with forty seven points with the other team only scoring twenty three .

From the corner of my eye I noticed Kaia walking with the same nigga I'd seen her in the mall with a couple of days ago and two other niggas . She's changed out of her dance uniform and was wearing a pair of nike tights and a sports bra .

I watched as she walked up to some lady and gave her and hug and did the same to the man that was standing with her . The six of them walking off together so I assumed they were family .

" Can we go out to eat or something ? " Kayja asked and I nodded .

" Where y'all wanna go , Cody's treating so it don't matter " I said causing Cody to smack his teeth .

" Let's go to the hibachi grill " Cassidy suggest and we all agreed . We all loaded into Cody's truck since had a SUV and made our way to the restroom .

When we got there and took our seats I was surprised to see Kaia there with her people i saw her with earlier . I looked at her and smile and her cheeks turned red . " I'm going to the bathroom, find us a seat " I told them as I walked to the bathrooms while sending kaia a text telling her to meet me there .

A few minutes later she met me in the hall where the bathrooms were and I wasted no time grabbing her ass and kissing her lips . After awhile I pulled away and looked at her as she tried to hide her smile .

" You did good out there " I complimented her .

" Thank you " she blushed . " We still going out later ? " She asked me .

" If you want to it we can chill at the house , it's whatever you want " I said .

i'm tripping

I gotta stop fucking with her

I don't know who i'm turning into

" We can go out , I'm tired of siting in the house eating and watching TV that's how ima get fat " She said causing me to look down at her flat stomach and chuckle . She was no where near being fat.

" Only thing getting fat it this ass " I said as I smacked it making it jiggle . " Who that is you out there with ? " I asked curiously . She'd told me that one of the niggas were her best friend but it looked like they were a family .

" My mom and her boyfriend and I guess you can call them my stepbrothers now " She said and I nodded .

" Aiight ima let you get back to your peoples I just wanted to see you real quick " I said as I gave her another kiss and we both walked off together heading separate ways.

I found my siblings sitting a a table so I made my way over to them and sat down next to Kayja . They were all staring at me so I know they didn't miss that kaia and I both went to the bathrooms at the same time .

here they go

" I find it funny how you and kaia both go to the bathroom at the same time and leave out at the same time . you like the girl just admit it " juan called out .

" aiight , I like her but that's all to it . it ain't gonna be nothing " I said .

" We'll see " Kayja smirked and I smacked my teeth .

————

" is this better ? " Kaia asked stepping out of my bathroom showing me her outfit . She'd come here in a dress and heels but I made her change out of that because she was too dressed up , we were going run the streets .

" Yeah , lets go " I said .

We'd left out of the house and drove to our destination , I could tell kaia was nervous of our surroundings by the way she kept moving around in the passenger seat . " Calm down girl ain't nothing gonna happen to you " I told her scary ass .

I took her to this club in the hood , when we walked into the club I smacked my teeth when i heard that dumb ass song playing and to my surprise kaia's ass started dancing and bucking along to the song.

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga
Same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger
Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigga
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker
I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes
Talkin' all loud in them fake ass clothes
Fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold
I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes

I thought she was about to come in and act all bougie but she proved me wrong .

Twerk by Cardi B and City girls started playing and I watched as she bent over and started shaking her ass . I guess I read her wrong she wasn't as uptight as I thought .

I went and stood close behind her so that I could feel her ass on me . I'm not even gonna lie the both of us had fun that night , we took a few shots even though she was underaged and wasn't supposed to be in the club and we danced all night .

After the club closed we went on the lake and smoked and talked about random shit until we got tired and went back to my crib and collapsed. I hated to admit it but I was catching feelings for her but I was still a dog so that wasn't gonna change shit .

The only thing I could offer her was a friendship and that's most that what these other girls got so it was something .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6K 47
[COMPLETE] Nadine and Braxton were not supposed to meet, or ever cross paths. Their worlds were different, yet connected at the same time. But now t...
1.5M 38.7K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
355K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
1.9M 36.5K 27
I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WARNING... There's a lot of sexual scenes (...