Matt's Little Sister - A Magc...

By casheeww

(COMPLETED) Sofie Espinosa is a 15 year old girl, there's nothing too special about her. Well, other than the... More

Chapter 1-Hello
Chapter 2-Waiting For Sunday
Chapter 3-Landing In Nashville
Chapter 4-Meeting the Guys
Chapter 5-First Day of Magcon
Chapter 6-Fangirls Everywhere
Chapter 7-Can't Stop Smiling
Chapter 8-Do You Really?
Chapter 9-It's Kind of Insane
Chapter 10-Piggy-Back Rides
Chapter 12 - Haters Back Off
Chapter 13 - Running
Chapter 14 - Don't Cry Anymore
Chapter 15 - Don't Fall Out
Chapter 16 - Leaving Nashville
Chapter 17 - Fans and Guitars
Chapter 18 - Eventful Event
Chapter 19 - Sharing the Moment
Chapter 20 - Prefer Spooning You
Chapter 21 - My Muffin
Chapter 22 - Broken Dreams
Chapter 23 - Secrets
Chapter 24 - Bowling
Chapter 25 - It Will Take Time
Chapter 26 - Second Nature
Chapter 27 - Surprises
Chapter 28 - A Change Of Heart
Chapter 29 - Ron and Hermione are Relationship Goals
Chapter 30 - Surprise Party
Chapter 31 - Jealousy or Generousity?
Chapter 32 - My Lips are Sealed
Chapter 33 - "I'm Proud of You"
Chapter 34 - The End

Chapter 11-Cuddling and Movies

5K 83 21
By casheeww

Sofie's POV

When Shawn and I got back, I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After my shower, I put my damp hair into a French braid and put on grey soft shorts, a white tank top and my oversized red Magcon hoodie.

Once I came out of the bathroom, I strolled over and hopped on to the bed Shawn was sitting on, with his head leaning against the headboard.

'Hey beautiful' he whispered.

'Hey' I whispered back.

I sat inbetween Shawns legs, one of his legs on either side of my body, and Shawn wrapped his strong, protective arms around me, pulling my body closer to his torso.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and said 'Matt and Aaliyah are gone to the Jacks hotel room'.

'Oh okay, I was wondering' I said, leaning back into him.

Shawn grabbed the remote next to him and switched on the TV.

I snuggled into him, feeling his warm breath on my skin.

About twenty minutes later, the door flew open.

I went tense and then breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was just Jack Johnson and Carter.

'Hey guys, Matt just gave us his key and sent us down here to check on you guys' Carter said, holding up the hotel key.

'Oh okay' Shawn said, relaxing.

'Uh, are you guys...dating?' Johnson asked us, staring at us confused.

I just then noticed that Shawn was literally spooning me.

'Uh, yeah, we are' Shawn said. 'But don't tell Matt. He'll freak'.

'I won't. Aw, guys, cute!' Johnson cooed, staring at us admirably.

'Relationship goals' Carter smirked.

'You guys don't have to go, you can chill here, if you want' Shawn asked, after giving him my approval.

They both shrugged and sat down on the bed opposite from us.

'So...when did this all happen?' Johnson asked, his hands under his chin in an adorable way.

'Like, an hour ago' I laughed.

'Wait till the fans find out..' Carter muttered, but I heard.

Shawn looked down at me with sad eyes. He knew I took hate pretty hard.

'I don't care' I told them.

Shawn relaxed and looked back to the boys.

'So, what were you guys doing while we were gone?' Shawn asked them.

'Well, Kalea and Matt were definitely doing something, if you know what I mean' Johnson winked.

'Oh God...' I muttered, causing the guys to laugh.

'Cassidy and Carter are really hitting it off too' Johnson teased Carter, nudging his shoulder with a huge smirk on his face.

'Shut up...' Carter mumbled, going red with embarrassment.

'Bruh! You left her for us? I'm flattered' I said, smirking at Carter.

'She's fine, she has Nash. He's her friend anyway' Carter shrugged.

'Let's just hope you don't get friendzoned' Shawn laughed, Jack J and I joining in.

We continued talking until Johnson got a text saying that Matt and Aaliyah were on their way back down.

'Uh, guys. Matts coming back down with Aaliyah. I suggest you stop spooning and get your shit together' Jack J said.

I got off the bed and sat on mine where Carter and Jack were sitting, leaving Shawn alone on his.

Two minutes later, Matt and Aaliyah came in through the door after Shawn opening it for them.

'Sup guys' Matt greeted us.

'Hey' we all replied, smiling and waving.

Aaliyah jumped on to the bed Shawn was sitting on and sat down next to him.

Matt came over to me, and began to play-wrestle me, all the boys joining in trying to pin me to the ground.

Eventually, they won, after Carter literally tickled me to the ground.

'Hey Jack, text everyone else and tell them to come down here. Tell them were having a super mega sleepover' Matt said, grinning.

'Yaaaaaaaassssss!' Johnson exclaimed, typing on his phone.

(10 minutes later)

'I'll get the door' Aaliyah said, hopping up off the bed and skipping towards to door, revealing all the guys.

They all piled in and soon we were all set up with duvets, pillows and blankets everywhere, ready for a night of staying up watching movies, eating junk food and making vines.

Matt had ordered room service and soon, all our pizzas and fries were here. This was gonna be so much fun.

I sat on the floor, my head leaning against the sofa, a blanket draped around me.

I was inbetween Shawn and Matt, while the others were scattered around us.

'Gillinsky, pass me a pizza slice please?' I asked him politely.

Jack G handed me over a slice while Matt was putting on a movie. 21 Jump Street 👌

The movie started and all I could hear was the movie and the sound of people crunching on food.

We had turned off all the lights and closed the curtains, the only light coming from the TV screen.

Halfway through the movie, I looked beside me and saw that Shawn was fast asleep and Taylor was placing Pringles all over his face....

'Taylor, what the hell are you doing?' I whispered.

'It's called art, Sofie' Taylor smirked, placing another Pringle on Shawn's face.

Shawn looked so peaceful and cute when he slept. Y'know, besides the fact that his face was covered in Pringles.

I still can't get it through my head.

Shawn Mendes is my boyfriend. My boyfriend!

It's crazy. I love it.

Suddenly, Shawn stirred and all the Pringles fell on top of me.

'Shit! Sorry Sofie' Taylor said.

'It's fine!' I grinned, eating all the Pringles that were laying on my stomach.

'Hey, fatty, give me some' Taylor chuckled, grabbing some Pringles off me and shoving them in his mouth, making a loud, crunching noise.

Just then, all you could hear was 'Jack, if you don't get your fat ass off me, I swear I'm going to shove a grenade up your ass' and I think it came from Gillinsky addressing Johnson.

'Suck my ass Jack' Johnson replied.

'Sorry, not for free' Gillinsky replied.

'You dirty slut!' Johnson said in a hilarious white girl voice.

'Oh my gosh, Becky! Don't ever say that again!' Gillinsky replied in the same voice, causing everyone to burst out laughing.

Gillinsky and Johnson could never stay mad at each other and they're always having these hilarious fights that are never even mean.

Suddenly, Shawn's eyes opened, probably because of all of us screaming and laughing hysterically.

'Did we wake you up? Sorry' I said sincerely.

'Nah, it's fine' Shawn yawned, sitting up.

Moments later, we got a noise complaint, so we had to keep it down.

It was such a funny night. The movies we watched were hilarious and the guys just made the night. We also made tons of Vines. I love these boys.

*****

Short chapter, I know, sorry! Im trying to make them longer but it's pretty hard. Anyway, please check out my new book Hold My Hand - A Magcon Fanfic which I will be updating every Sunday.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Love u guys, thanks for reading 🙈❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 192 34
Who'd ever thought something so good could suddenly change into something so bad? ~~~~~ Alyne, Anna, and Matt have been best friends forever. Insepar...
56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
8K 133 15
Twins are supposed to be a blessing. You try for one and get two. You love them equally. What if one twin out shines the other? Jordan feels like she...
3.5K 100 26
When Ansen goes on tour with her brother Matthew Espinosa she meets Shawn. They both fall for each other, but will Ansen Espinosa and Shawn's relatio...