Lovely ||Krii7y||

Par Diallina

Isn't it Lovely All alone Heart made of glass My mind of stone Tear me to pieces Skin to bone Hello... welco... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57? Epilogue?!

Chapter 29

1.3K 87 54
Par Diallina

Chapter 29

John woke up feeling great. He honestly missed Smii7y and their late nights with each other. Of oursebhe would never admit this to Smii7y himself. It would only give him an unnecessary ego boost if he ever did. He laid on his bed and thought back to the story Smii7y had told him. It was something different from the usual ones. He had actually revealed something about him and Fitz, and he had to admit Smii7y was such a dork on their first date.

John grabbed his phone and growled out when it didn't turn on.

'Smii7y could at least have connected it to the charger before he left,' John thought as he connected his phone to the charger.

John went to his closet and put on a causal T-shirt and some jeans. He decided to leave his phone behind to charger for a couple of minutes. Luckily his parents managed to find someone to charge his phone in minutes and last for hours. The perks of being rich John supposed when he stepped into the dinning room.

"Good morning John," Sara said as she sat next to him.

"Good morning Sara," John said.

"Your mother won't be joining us as she's taking the day to spend it at the spa," the chef said as he placed two plates in front of them.

"Thank you," they both said.

"Sara tell me about Jaren," John asked midway through their meal.

"Oh what would you like to know," Sara said smiling.

"Why does Matt hate him so much," John blurted out.

"He didn't tell you huh," Sara said.

"Not even a thing," John said.

"Well to tell you the truth I had a bit of a crush on Jaren when I was younger," Sara said.

"Really," John asked.

"Uh huh he was really cute looking back then," she said winking at him.

"I didn't need to know that," John said as she giggled.

"Of course I knew he was in love with Ca.. someone else," she said.

"Oh," John said.

"I kept it to myself for a while... then I told Matt after I found out I was going to marry Jaren," Sara said, "of course he had no clue that Jaren was dating someone else but he still felt happy for us."

"You thought Jaren would give up his girlfriend," John said.

"Even worse I thought he'd be straight for me," she said.

"Oh oooh," John said.

"Yeah it didn't really work out since Jaren had skipped town... I was heart broken of course but Matt hates Jaren for leaving me," she said.

"I mean I would too you're beautiful," John said.

"You say that but I know that you don't want to be with me... and it's fine because I don't want to be with you," she said bluntly.

"Ouch," John said.

"I don't mean it in a bad way I can tell there's someone in your life... and I have Matt...," Sara said blushing a bit.

"I don't have anyone," John said.

"A girl knows when you're in love John... but whatever you say," she said.

"Why don't you tell your parents," John said trying to switch the subjects.

"We're step family... I know we're not related but people will still see it that way," Sara said.

"We live in a fucked up world huh," John said making her laugh.

"Tell Matt... he deserves to know at least," John said before he left the table.

John didn't expect Sara to tell him a whole lot, but a couple of his questions were answered. The one he wants to know now is who was Jaren's boyfriend... he knew it started with a C or K as Sara was close to saying it. He was hoping she said Cam but it was just his hopes being high. John really wants to know who Smii7y is, it's something that's eating him every time he thinks of him. Not that his heart skips a beat whenever he hear or sees him.

John finally made it back to his room he immediately went to his phone.

"I missed you baby I'll never let you die again," John said kissing his phone.

When he unlocked his phone he got several notifications. The most important one was that his messages had over 100 notifications. John immediately went to the group chat and saw that everything was from there. He scrolled up to the top to see what the hell was going on when he nearly dropped his phone at what he saw.

Fitz: dude just found Swagger at my front porch

He didn't bother reading the rest of the group chat knowing it was just his friends being worried about him. He did scroll through the messages to find out if they took him to a hospital or anything. It took him a good minute before finding out they took him to Saint West Hill Hospital. John wanted to be there for him but he knew that his mother would most likely not let him go.

"Cover for me," John said to Sara when he passed by her.

"Don't take long," she said as she waved him.

"Where to," his driver asked.

"Saint West Hill Hospital please," John croaked out.

His driver said nothing but nodded his head. John laid back in his seat and closed his eyes. He should have worried about Swagger, but no here comes Smii7y with his sweet talking ways to make him believe that everything was alright. John sighed and laid his head back against the seats. He wondered if Swagger's dad had put him in the hospital... he could only hope for the best.

"Kryoz I didn't think you would come," Toby said once John had entered the hospital.

"Eric is one of my best friends I had to," John said.

"Well Fitz and his mum are currently with him," Zuckles said with his hands in his sweater pocket.

"They're only allowing two people at a time," McCreamy said.

"This fucking sucks," John said as he sat next to Toby.

"I know it's just unreal," Zuckles said.

"Hey sweetheart," Fitz's mother said when she saw John.

"Can we see him," McCreamy asked.

"I managed to convince the doctor to let you all in just please be mind of the other patients," she said as everyone had gotten up.

"Sup," Swagger said casually when they came in.

"Swaggers on pain killers," Fitz said.

"Are you alright dude," Zuckles said.

"Alright I'm fine when can I get out of here," Swagger said as he tried to get up.

"Not until tomorrow dude you're lucky you only had a couple of bruises and cuts," Fitz said.

"Then why are they keeping me here," Swagger said crossing his arms.

"Mum said she wanted to sign you out but they were adamant saying that if your parents didn't come she can," Fitz said.

"My parents ain't coming," Swagger grumbled out.

"Dude tell is what happened," McCreamy said finally saying something.

"There's nothing to tell I fell down the stairs," Swagger said immediately.

"Dude you look like the stairs beat the crap out of you," Zuckles said.

"Yeah I've fallen down several stairs and I don't look like you," John said.

"It's okay were here for you," Toby said pulling Swagger to his chest.

"Can't breathe," Swagger said.

"Shhhh shhhhh let me love you," Toby said.

"Seriously dude you can tell us anything," John said seriously looking at him in the eye.

Something John must have said, or did, must have broke Swagger because he had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"I didn't want to get you guys involved," Swagger balled out.

John felt bad, he knew why Swagger was like this. He couldn't tell the others why or else Fitz would murder him. His phone felt a lot heavier with Smii7y's phone number in it.

"Come on Eric tell us we're here for you," Zuckles said.

"Don't call me Eric please," Swagger cried out even harder thrashing a bit in Toby's arms.

"Whoa whoa calm down Swagger," McCreamy said a bit panicked.

"Swagger please talk to us," Fitz said.

Fitz must have had a powerful voice because Swagger slowly calmed down. He looked towards Fitz as more tears fell down his cheek.

"My.... parents... they abuse me... whenever I hear my name... it's never a good thing," Swagger said as he shook in Toby's arms.

"How long," Zuckles asked.

"For as long as I remember... never this bad," Swagger mumbled.

"Why did they beat you this bad," John asked.

"They found out... I liked guys... that I love Fitz," Swagger mumbled off falling to sleep as the medication kicked in.

The room went silent. Toby and Fitz tensed up. The room felt tense, no one really knew what to say at the revelation that Swagger was gay, nonetheless in love with Fitz. Toby gently laid Swagger back on the bed, with a hint of something in his eyes as he did so. Fitz looked back and forth between Toby and Swagger. John looked at the three of them and frowned.

John wanted to say something but he knew he shouldn't. There was nothing really to say in this situation. Of course he didn't have to.

"We're keeping him," Toby said to Fitz staring him into his eyes.

"Whaaa," Fitz said.

"Yeah he's small he'll fit perfectly between us," Toby chirped nuzzling Swagger's head.

"I... wha," Fitz said.

"Ooh I can see it now," Zuckles said smiling wide.

"You mean like a poly relationship," Fitz sputtered out.

"Oh yes please Fitzy," Toby said giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I totally ship that," McCreamy said.

"Some group we are," John said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Fitz said smiling down towards Swagger's sleeping form.

John knew that Swagger's life was going to get better. John's phone vibrated and he took it out.

MilkBag: I told you Swagger would be fine.

He'd have to thank Smii7y later as well.

Hmmmm I wasn't planning on a poly relationship but I couldn't help it :3 my mind goes to very weird places. Sorry I didn't upload on Tuesday just didn't reach my mark. I might actually reach it this week if I don't goof off lol

With lots of love 💛

Brofish 👊🐟

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

166K 2.3K 125
{COMPLETE} @misfits started following you. Highest ranking!- #1 ranking in GAMERGIRL
80.1K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...
42.8K 1.4K 14
How is someone supposed to tell their best friend they love them? How does someone continue on with their day as if someone isn't constantly on thei...
27.9K 1.5K 50
"I promise you I'm not crazy. I promise I don't belong in a mental facility. But for a second you have to believe me. I see things. No...not just any...