Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2

5.8K 171 63
By Comic_Nerd117

You know how you hear stories about when your die it's peaceful. There's no pain. No fear. It's beautiful. I woke up on a white beach and I could see crystal clear waters. It was beautiful. I stayed here for awhile and it was exactly like the stories. I didn't feel in pain, no fear, no heartache. Sure I'll miss the boys and my friends but I'll see them again. I walked around the beach taking everything until I screamed in agonizing pain. I closed my eyes hoping it would pass. But it didn't. I looked to see hands pulling me underground. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was screaming. Everything hurts so bad. I tried to breathe in but just breathed in water. I swam up and screamed. I felt someone trying to calm me down and when I looked I saw someone shaking me. A small boy. The pain became to much and I passed out.

~Damian's POV~

She'll be ok now. The Lazarus pit has brought grandfather back so many times. She'll be fine now. Father, Grayson, Todd, and Drake came running in. I picked up (L/n) and brought her over to the others.

"Why would you do this to her?!" Todd yelled at me.

"I saved her! Grandfather has used the pit before and turned out fine!" I yelled back.

"You brat you have no idea how the pit changes you! It twists your mind. She's not going to be the same anymore!" Todd yelled. Grayson quickly took (L/n) from me.

"She is too strong for that to happen!" I yelled before lunging at him.

~Bruce's POV~

I frowned as I looked at the young woman in front of me unconscious. The girl I'd watch grow up since she was 16. I looked at the boys fighting.

"Enough!" I yelled at them. All of them looked at me and cowered. I took a moment to calm myself down.

"Damian you had no right to do that to her. She was ready to leave. Now all you've done is put her in pain. She might not be the same girl we know once she wakes up. She could be an entirely different person." I explained kneeling down to his level. He shook his head rapidly.

"No I saved her. I saved her. She wasn't ready to go. She was scared." He said harshly wiping his tears away.

"No you weren't ready to say bye to her." I said to him. He just fell to his knees and started crying. It was now that I started to realize my son was still only 13. He's still a kid. I sighed and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my suit.

"Bruce something's happening." Dick said. We walked over and I saw as (Y/n)'s hair turning a silvery gray. I walked over to her and turned on my flashlight. I opened her eye and saw her once (e/c) turning (d/c). Odd the pit has never done something like this.

"Batcave now." I ordered.

~Time Skip your POV~

I woke up very confused. I looked around and saw I was in a bedroom. Who am I? I stood up and opened the door using my mind. It felt more natural that way. I sensed other people so I started following where they were. I found one making food.

"Ms. (Y/n) you are awake." The older man said.

"Is that my name?" I asked him.

"Oh my. You may want to sit down dear." He said leading me to a dining room. He put a pen and paper down.

"Please write down what you remember while I go get the masters." He said before walking away. I thought about it and only a few things came up. I picked up the pen with my mind and started writing. I don't know why but it feels more natural this way. The only think I wrote down was 24. That's the only thing that seems significant. Maybe that's how old I am? I don't know. I continued to write 24 in different fonts hoping something else would come up nothing else did though. Sensing other people in the room I turned around. I saw a group of men that I didn't recognize.

"Who am I?" I finally asked wanting some answers. I should be able to know who I am. The older man from earlier looked at the paper.

"She appears to only remember her age." He responded. I glared at them.

"Tell me right now!" I demanded starting to get mad. The small boy lifted his hands cautiously.

"Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), you are 24 years old, you are a part of this family, you are the most understanding person ever, and you are scared." He said. I scoffed.

"I am not scared." I said lowly.

"Let is help you." One of the boys said.

"Names." I demanded crossing my arms.

"I'm Bruce, that's Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, and Alfred." Bruce said pointing to everyone. That raised a few memories.

"Bat, mathlete, gun, computer, sword, and tea." I said pointing to them.

"She's remembering some things." Tim said.

~Time Skip A Week~

I remembered everything by the second day I came back to life. Since I remembered I locked myself in my room. They shouldn't tamper with life. I've only talked to Alfred when he came to bring me food and keep me company. I understand why they did it but now... I look different and have powers now. When I remembered and looked into the mirror I thought that I was a different person. My silvery gray hair and (d/c) eyes aren't even close to my old (h/c) hair or (e/c) eyes. I cry a lot now and have very frequent nightmares about feeling the pain that came from the pit. The boys have apologized over and over again but I've been too sad and annoyed to even listen to them. I cry a lot now too because I'll have these episodes that feel like I'm getting stabbed again and again. I'd much rather have my period than go through those episodes.

"Ms. (Y/n) will you be joining the others for dinner?" Alfred asked from the doorway. I sighed. I should at some point.

"I can't lock myself in my room forever so why not." I said getting up. I went downstairs with Alfred and we talked for a bit. Once we got into the room everyone was quiet. All chatter stopped which annoyed me.

"It's the hair isn't it?" I asked annoyed. They all shook their head.

"No! No. Not at all." Tim said trying to reassure me. I groaned annoyed and ran my fingers through my hair trying to not follow temptation and rip it out of my head.

"Why couldn't you just let me die? I'm a freak now!" I asked putting my head on the table.

"You were to young to die. If you had told us sooner the pit could've healed you." Damian said coldly.

"You don't get to use that tone with me Damian I'm still pissed." I said crossing my arms. He huffed and looked away from me.

"I know the situation isn't ideal (N/n) but your back and you can live out the rest of your life." Dick said trying to be positive.

"Great live the rest of my life with constant night terrors and waking up in a cold sweat. I can't even take a nap without getting those nightmares. And then because my telekinetic abilities sometimes link to my emotions I wake up to my room trashed." I said playing with my food.

"Give it a few months and they won't be so bad. I get it I went through it." Jay said. I smiled slightly and nodded. It was nice being around them again.

~Time Skip~

Those hands were pulling me down again. I started panicking. Their nails were leaving scratches and tearing at my skin making me scream. It hurts so bad. I started crying. It hurts. It hurts. Bruce! Damian! Jason! Tim! Dick! Someone wake me up!

I shot up feeling hands shaking me. I looked and saw Damian there with a worried expression on his face.

"If you keep making that face you'll get worry lines." I said moving my hair from my face.

"Move over (L/n)." Damian said with a smile. I laughed.

"I remember when you got scared you'd come running to me." I said moving over. He smiled and got in next to me.

"I suppose it was time I returned the favor." He said smiling. I hugged him close to me which he huffed in annoyance about. I fell asleep half way through playing monopoly though.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in the morning and saw sometime last night all the boys came in and hopped in bed. I suppressed a laugh and carefully got up. I smiled at the sight. I grabbed some clothes and left to the bathroom to do my morning routine and I took a bit longer in the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. I felt a lot better honestly. I felt like my old self for the first time since I was brought back. Bruce was already there. I smiled.

"Where are the boys?" He asked. I showed him the picture I took and he laughed. He walked over to a cupboard in the room and took out an air horn. I laughed and we walked over to my room and Bruce blew the air horn waking them up.

"Father!"

"Bruce!"

"No let me sleep."

"Fuck off!"

Yeah my life is getting back on track.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
517K 10.4K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...
272K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
225K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...