Love Story With A Warbler

By Rey_Frost462

Lydia Hudson, younger sister of quarter back Finn Hudson and step-sister to Kurt Hummel. Like both of my brot... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Finale
Note
Exciting news!!!
Its Up!!!!
casting

Chapter 2

8.5K 114 11
By Rey_Frost462

(A/N) I'll be publishing as much as a I can and often as I can. Mind the misspelling and grammars mistakes, I'll be going back and editing.
Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys let's welcome our newest member Blaine Anderson." Mr. Shue said walking in with Blaine behind him.

"Thanks everyone, I'm so thrilled to be here. It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. We're all gonna go to Nationals."

We all clap and I saw Finn was a little stunned, and looking around. Then I notice only Mercedes, Kurt and I were clapping along with Artie.

"Is there a problem guys?" Mr. Shue ask.

"I just want Blaine to know that we're not the Warblers. You know we're not into the bells and whistles or the ball hon-" Finn said throwing me off guard.

"I-I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" Blaine ask.

"Yeah, you set a bonfire in our courtyard." Finn answered.

"Actually, that was an act of political protest." Santana replied to Finn.

"Which leads me to the next order of business," Mr. Shue walks in front of Santana. "Santana you need to leave." 

Wait what?! 

"It was you and the Cheerios who set fire to our piano. How could you do that?"

Wait... Santana couldn't.... 

"Mr. Shue, Sue made me." She retorted.

"Brittany didn't do it." Mr. Shue continued.

"Yeah I was gonna help, but I don't know with the water sign or something..." Brittany said.

"You're ban from Glee." Mr. Shue finalized. "Don't come back unless you can be loyal to the club like the rest of the people in this room."

He then step back and held out his arm signaling her to leave.

"You know what I could use a break." and she walk out.

The glee club went on, Rachel announce the prefect musical to do, more like she wanted to do, West Side Story.

As much as I love Finn, when Rachel talks about herself and not of others I can't stand it. But I put up with it because Finn loves her and she's not a bad person, when she's not you know making it all about her. 

The second announcement was Kurt telling us that he was running for Senior Class president. Which made me very proud of him and I knew he was going to win once he put in all he had, which he was.

Rachel went up and started to sing, You can't stop the beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time Skip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting with Blaine and Mr. Shue had walk in and said that Vocal Adrenaline is finally vulnerable so we can now have a advantage. Meaning they were still looking for a coach since they haven't made the same victory as before.

"Which is why I realized that I can't direct the musical." Mr. SHue said.

"Mr. Shue you can't cancel the musical my New York dreams depend on it." Rachel said.

"I'm not canceling it, I'm just not directing it." Mr. Shue repiled. "My soul focus has to be here, nationals, nationals. And it's not me who has to focus harder this year." He walk over to the whiteboard. "I'm been easy on you, so everyday after practice I'm instituting a mandatory booty camp so that we can work on our dancing. Don't worry it's not for all of you, just for the people who I think need help." Mr. Shue walk back in front of us. "Like..."

"Finn." My brother said and a smile came on my face.

"How did you know?" Mr. Shue said sarcastically. "Puckerman, Hummel..."

"I must protest." Kurt said.

"You can't have one move Kurt. It's like this shasha, and it's really distracting." Mike said as I chuckled but quickly covered my mouth.

"Jones." Mr. Shue said.

"What?" Mercedes responded. "Hell to the nizzy no."

"You told me once that you were Beyonce, you don't think she spends extra time rehearsing in the dance studio?" Mr. Shue said then look at me. "And Lydia."

"Okay."

"Weird how she's the only one not fighting it." Artie commented.

I chuckled and then Mr. Shue turned it Mike. "Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant and yes... it's mandatory." as Puck raised his hand.

"Mr. Schuester mind if I drop by for a bit? I really need to catch up with you guys." Blaine ask.

"Mr. Shue I'm glad that you're helping our special needs people but what about me? Who's going to direct the school play?" Rachel said not letting Mr. Shue answer Blaine.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you your co-directors Miss. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste." Mr. show said.

Mr. Shue carried on how Emma did an outstanding job with Rocky Horror even if that show flop entirely upside down.

I was looking down at my hands when Mr. Shue direct his attention to me.

"And we also would like to extend the invitation to Lydia." I look up and everyone turned to me.

"What?" I said confused, I had totally space. 

"We would like you to be of head costume committee but not just for the school play but also alongside tina making our costumes for our competitions this year." Mr. Shue said.

I look around and everyone look at me. Tina was nodding her head and I look at my brother who were giving me big smiles.

"What do you say?" Miss. Pillsbury said.

"I'd love to."

"Great looks like things are set."

The bell had rang and I grabbed my things heading to art class. I had my headphones in and was painting with watercolor and I was pleased with what I was making. Listening to the Anastasia soundtrack, along with other musicals in a mega shuffle. I was painting this beatiful master piece that was a blend of differnet settings from differnet parts of the world in one. 

"That's beautiful." I look up and saw Blaine walk in with Kurt.

I smiled and took off my headphones. "Hey guys."

"Oh my god!" Kurt said looking at it.

I saw his hands reaching to pick it up.

"No wait!" I said stopping him. "It's still wet and I would be very cautious."

"Sorry." he said. "It's just so..."

"Wow." Blaine finished. 

"Thanks." I chuckled. "I'm thinking about sending it in an art contest." I said looking at it. "Oh speaking of...  I need your opinion on something."

I carefully took out my sketchbook and start flipping through the pages till I got to where I had all the designs for the musical.

"What do you think?" I ask sliding my book over.

"Wow." Blaine said.

"I pulled some idea from the film but did things simpler and it would really look nice especially with our auditiorium lighting." they started to go through the pages. "I've been working hard, Tina loves it but we can't get started till Artie has his cast and approves it."

"Well, I think I speak for both of us when I say it's breath taking." Kurt said.

"You really have out done yourself, Lydia." Blaine said. "Both here and your art work."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Well we were stopping by to ask if you wanted to go to the lima bean." Kurt ask.

I nodded. "Just let me put this away." I said pointing to my art.

I carefully place it away, along with the watercolors then Mr. Gray, the art teacher, and I said goodbye as I grab my things then walk out with my step-brother and Blaine. I forgot I still paint on me and let out a groaned with I saw I got some color on my sketchbook. Blaine and kurt help me in the car so I wouldn't get anything smudge, and thankfully when we arrived at Lima Bean I went to the restroom and wash my hands. 

I walk back to the guys and they had thankfully order already. 

"Thank you." I said taking my drink.

"You're very welcome." Blaine said. 

"So you excited for this year?" Kurt ask. 

"Very." Blaine said. "And I'm fully honest we are going to make it to nationals, because it's all or nothing."

"Cheers to that." I said as Kurt and I raised our cups. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I know it's a bit short, some of these chapters are going to be short or long. But don't worry, Sebastian is coming in the next chapter. there's gonna be time skip so when you see (~~~~) it's a time skip. Just Fyi. 

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 186 14
This is a collection of one-shots that could all exist in the world of glee. So nothing from the original show has changed; these are just how I imag...
45.3K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
711 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
17.6K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...