Matt's Little Sister - A Magc...

By casheeww

(COMPLETED) Sofie Espinosa is a 15 year old girl, there's nothing too special about her. Well, other than the... More

Chapter 1-Hello
Chapter 2-Waiting For Sunday
Chapter 3-Landing In Nashville
Chapter 4-Meeting the Guys
Chapter 5-First Day of Magcon
Chapter 6-Fangirls Everywhere
Chapter 7-Can't Stop Smiling
Chapter 8-Do You Really?
Chapter 10-Piggy-Back Rides
Chapter 11-Cuddling and Movies
Chapter 12 - Haters Back Off
Chapter 13 - Running
Chapter 14 - Don't Cry Anymore
Chapter 15 - Don't Fall Out
Chapter 16 - Leaving Nashville
Chapter 17 - Fans and Guitars
Chapter 18 - Eventful Event
Chapter 19 - Sharing the Moment
Chapter 20 - Prefer Spooning You
Chapter 21 - My Muffin
Chapter 22 - Broken Dreams
Chapter 23 - Secrets
Chapter 24 - Bowling
Chapter 25 - It Will Take Time
Chapter 26 - Second Nature
Chapter 27 - Surprises
Chapter 28 - A Change Of Heart
Chapter 29 - Ron and Hermione are Relationship Goals
Chapter 30 - Surprise Party
Chapter 31 - Jealousy or Generousity?
Chapter 32 - My Lips are Sealed
Chapter 33 - "I'm Proud of You"
Chapter 34 - The End

Chapter 9-It's Kind of Insane

5K 93 21
By casheeww

Shawn's POV

After hanging out at the pool, we dried ourselves off and went back to our rooms.

Aaliyah, Matt, Sofie and I entered our untidy hotel room and all took turns in the bathroom.

Once everyone was ready, we all went up to Nash's room.

Everyone else was there, sitting in a circle, playing truth or dare, like they usually do.

There were two girls around 16 there aswell, sitting next to Nash and Johnson.

'Hey guys!' Cam said, standing up and greeting us.

'Wanna play Truth or Dare?' Cameron winked.

We all shrugged saying 'Sure' and sat amongst everyone in the circle.

I sat in between Sofie and Gillinsky.

'This is Kalea and Cassidy' Nash said, pointing to the two girls.

'They're my friends from Carolina, and they are in Nashville for two days so..' Nash explained.

The two girls smiled and waved.

Kalea was very tanned with silky black hair and brown eyes.

Cassidy was a small, petite brunette with fair skin and blue eyes.

We began to play and knowing there are two more girls here, this was going to get awkward.

'It's my go' Carter said.

'Uh..Matters' Carter said, causing Matt to look up from his phone.

'What? Oh yeah, dare' Matt said calmly.

'Okay, I dare you to kiss Kalea' Carter smirked.

'Fine' Matt replied, not making a big deal at all.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips for a couple of seconds, then returned to his original position.

I could never do that. Kiss someone I barely knew and not make a big deal.

I was so scared asking Sofie to kiss me. I had this feeling that she was going to say no and think I was weird, but I was wrong. I'd do it again any day 😏.

The game continued with some pretty funny and random dares. I loved playing Truth or Dare with these guys. They made it so much funnier.

'Hayes? Truth or dare?' Nash asked his little brother.

'Dare' Hayes said, grinning a wide smile.

'I dare you to kiss Sofie' Nash said, smirking at a blushing Sofie.

'And before you do, one thing. Matt, if you say one thing I'm going to kick your ass. Sofie's old enough to do whatever she wants' Nash said.

Matt looked mad, but calmed down a bit. I guess he does have to realise that.

Hayes leaned in and kissed Sofie for a couple of seconds. I just had to watch.

I felt this pang of jealously overcome me. I know I'm not even dating Sofie, but I felt betrayed in a way. Like I don't even matter to her.

I know I'm just not thinking logically, but I can't help it. I'm jealous!

Sofie didn't really mind, she was pretty chilled about it, but Hayes was a red as a cherry and he kept smiling.

Sofie's POV

Okay, don't get me wrong, Hayes is good looking, I just don't like him in that way.

Nash told me that he has a huge crush on me, which makes me feel bad because I don't like him back.

I like Shawn, I really do. I wish he was the one I had to kiss.

Everyone always is assuming now that Hayes and I are a 'thing', which gets kind of annoying.

You know in school, if you even just talked to a guy, all the immature bitches would start singing 'Ohh, you like him!'. It's kind of like that.

Hayes is really sweet and everything, but I don't know, I guess I just don't like him that way, simple as.

At least Matt didn't flip out. That would've just ruined the mood.

Anyway, the game carried on, nothing too exciting happening.

Eventually, I got bored and stood up, announcing that I wanted to go out.

I was grabbing my things when Matt said 'Sofie, you can't go alone'.

'And why not?' I asked, impatient. Oh sassy.

'Because you're too young' he explained.

'Matt, I'm 2 years younger than you! I'm not a baby' I said, beginning to leave.

I wasn't leaving because I was pissed off, I really was just bored.

I heard some mumbling after the left the room and suddenly, the door flew open, revealing Taylor, Carter and Shawn at the door.

'We're coming too' they said.

I sighed and waited for them to come next to me.

'I'm sorry, but Matt was gonna freak if you actually went alone' Carter said.

I half-smiled and began to stroll down to the elevator, pressing the button.

We all clambered into the elevator and waited for it to reach the lobby.

Once the elevator doors opened, revealing the fancy lobby, the guys got attacked by about 20 fangirls.

Half an hour later, we were on the street, walking around, just looking for places to check out.

We went into a couple of stores like Hollister, Forever 21 and Victoria Secrets (the boys insisted).

'Oh, Abercrombie and Fitch! Can we go in?' I asked the boys.

'Sure' they all said in unison, shrugging their shoulders.

I dragged Shawn's and Taylor's wrists inside, beckoning Carter to follow.

We entered the store, breathing in the smell of the body spray.

I started fingering through the piles of clothes, picking out a really nice top.

I also picked up a bikini and began to walk up to the cashier to pay.

Just as I was about to pay, Shawn gently pushed me aside, his wallet in his hand.

'Let me take care of this' Shawn said, smiling at me.

'Shawn, no. Just let me pay' I said, gaining an impatient stare from the cashier.

Shawn just glared at me, handing over the money.

I sighed and Shawn handed me the bag, a grin on his face.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making me feel warm and safe. Almost as if he was mine.

It wasn't as if it was weird or anything. Even if Shawn and I aren't dating, we still do little cute things. I really love when he does.

It's kind of insane the way I feel for him.

Love is a strong word, and I don't even know what it feels like.

But whenever I'm with Shawn, I get this warm, safe, amazing feeling that is one of the hardest things to describe. I just want to be with him all the time.

'Let's go get some drinks' Carter said, gesturing for us to join him on the pavement.

'Okay' I said, following him out with Taylor and Shawn.

We got the drinks and some food, making sure to get enough for us and the guys, heading back to the hotel and up to the room.

Once we came in with the stuff, the guys pounced on us, grabbing the food and drink.

'Hey, did you guys have fun?' Matt asked me, opening some Cheetos.

'Yeah, I got some clothes' I told him, showing him my bag of new stuff.

'What did you guys do?' I asked, sitting down on the bed.

'I'll tell you later' Matt said, winking with a smirk on his face.

What the hell did they do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 13.9K 36
Faye Darcy, The only girl in school who doesn't have a crush on the schools heart throb Jack Gilinsky. But when they have to pretend to be a couple w...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...
105K 1.6K 46
Dylan is an ordinary teenage girl from NYC, her and her friend decide to go to MAGCON in DC to meet the boys, but when Dylan bumps into Matt Espinosa...
7.2K 192 34
Who'd ever thought something so good could suddenly change into something so bad? ~~~~~ Alyne, Anna, and Matt have been best friends forever. Insepar...