Lovely ||Krii7y||

By Diallina

Isn't it Lovely All alone Heart made of glass My mind of stone Tear me to pieces Skin to bone Hello... welco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57? Epilogue?!

Chapter 27

1.3K 78 31
By Diallina

Chapter 27

John actually never went shopping on his own before. Yes he would go to tuxedo shops but he pretty much went with his parents. They chose not to take John to the mall, for whatever reason, and always took him to secluded areas where they had everything he needed. So going to the mall with his friends left him a little giddy on the inside.

"This is so cool," John said from the back of the mini-van Fitz's mom had.

"It's just a mini-van John no need to get excited about it," Fitz said as he was seated in the front.

They were seated as the following; John, Toby, and Swagger in the back, Zuckles and Mcreamy took the two middle, and Fitz was sitting in the passenger seat.

"But like why is it called mini-van when it's pretty big," John said.

"He makes a good point Fitzy," Toby said.

"But we can't call em just vans because that's a shoe brand," Swagger said.

"I'm pretty sure vans are more then just shoes Swagger," Zuckles chimes in.

"Nah dude Vans are a shoe brand not a car," Swagger said as he took out a bag.

"No drugs in this van Eric you know the rules," Fitz's mom said as she looked at the rear view mirror.

"Ooooh you've been caught," McCreamy teased as Swagger put the bag away.

"Ugh you're no fun mom," Swagger called out.

"Hey I'm just watching your health mister," she said.

Although John rarely saw Fitz's mom, everyone had agreed to just call her mom. She cares for them like they were her own children. She was just cool like that.

"Still no fun," Swagger said.

"Hey I heard your brother Ainsley came home," Zuckles said to McCreamy.

"Ugh don't remind me," McCreamy.

"Did he bring any of his kids with him," John asked.

"Any," McCreamy said, "he brought them all."

"Whoa didn't he have like 10 kids," Fitz said.

"Yeah it's super fucking crowded I'm glad my mom had let me come over. Heaven knows she needs another mouth to feed at the time," McCreamy said.

"How does Ainsley even find women who want to have sex with him," Zuckles said.

"I dunno dude," McCreamy said.

John stayed silent a bit as their friends moved onto another topic. He realized that he would actually have to have sex with Sara in order to produce a child. He's only 17 years old; too young to actually even be thinking about marriage or even having kids. He wants to experience things for himself and not let people determine what he should be doing.

"So John this party is going to be big," Fitz's mom asked.

"Uh yeah it's gonna be the first one I'm hosting," John said.

"Aw look at you being so mature why can't you be as mature Cameron," she said.

"Muuuuum please," Fitz said covering his face from embarrassment.

"Fitz is as mature as a baby," Zuckles said.

"Alright boys were here," she said as she pulled into a parking space.

"Do you guys wanna get the tuxedos now and then do some looking around or do you want to do it the other way," she said.

"We wanna show John around for a bit we'll meet you at the food court around 12 so we can eat," Fitz said.

"Alright have fun then," she said as she went off on her own way.

"Your mom trusts us way too much," Zuckles said amused.

"Yeah she's the best," Fitz said.

"Where to first," John said excitedly as he looked around at the busy place.

"There's only one place we need to go," Swagger said.

"Welcome to Gamestop," McCreamy said followed by Zuckles making the Jurassic Park theme song.

"You guys are dumb," John said.

"But seriously man Game stop is where we get all of our games," Fitz said.

"Ay yo Fitz," a voice called out.

"If it isn't Mr Muselk himself," Fitz said.

"Seems like the whole gang is right here," Muselk said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah we're showing our friend Kryoz around," Fitz said.

"Nice to meet you Kryoz I'm your friendly Australian Muselk," Muselk said holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you," John said shaking it.

"He isn't going to kidnap me is he," John whispered to Toby making him snort.

"Nah dude maybe give you crack but not kidnap you," Toby whispered back.

"You know where everything is," Muselk said as he went to help another customer.

They spent a lot of time in Game Stop; they looked at consoles, new games that were being released, and preordering some. John didn't buy anything as he knew his mother would take it from him immediately. He could only have things that they pre-approved which was hardly any. They next stopped by a smoke shop and John had gotten refills for his juul.

"Alright it's almost 12 we should head over to the food court," Fitz said as he checked his phone.

"Alright boys I got us Chinese," Fitz's mom said when they arrived at the food court.

John started in aw as he saw the different types of food she had gotten. There was chowmein, orange chicken, teriyaki chicken, broccoli beef, kung pao chicken, egg rolls, and some fried rice. John hesitantly got a bit of everything, as junk food weren't really supposed to be in his diet. What his mother know couldn't kill her.

"Deary don't be afraid to get more," she said adding more to his plate.

John wanted to protest but kept his mouth shut. He said thank you and went to sit next to Fitz on his left as Toby sat on Fitz's right. The food was alright in his books, something very different from the regular meals he gets at home.

'Whenever I do get em that is,' John thought as he played around with a piece of broccoli.

"Alright boys the shop is over this way so I need you to clean up," Fitz's mom said as they threw away what was left, which was hardly anything.

"Dude I don't know about this," Fitz said as he was being currently measured.

John watched bemusedly from his seat next to Fitz's mom as he watched Fitz and Toby get fitted.

"Come on Fitzy we promised we'd go... he's even nice enough to pay for our late fees," Toby said as he was finished.

"Which you don't have to do sweetie," Fitz's mom said.

"Nah I sprang this last moment it's the least I could do," John said knowing money wasn't an issue.

"Still John you could save this for something you really want," she said.

"It's alright really I have plenty," John said.

John saw something flash in Fitz's mom before she faced back to the others. He wondered if it had to do with their past and he had said something that caused it.

"Nope nope nope I'm outta here," Swagger said as he finished getting fitted.

"Where are you going," Zuckles called out as they watched him leave.

"Ehhh we'll see him later," Fitz said as he was finished.

John frowned and looked back at Swagger's retreating form. There was something going on in his life and it only made John wonder what it was. He then thought about meeting Smii7y later tonight. Getting to see the silver hair boy with the hypnotizing red and blue eyes. A blush formed on his face.

'It was just hot in the room,' John thought to justify what was happening, "it's not like I like him or anything.'

And he was gonna keep telling himself that until he believed it.

So this chapter was a bit cheesy. It's mostly a filler but the next coming of chapters you can expect it take a turn. For the best or for the worst I dunno lol but I am excited for it

With lots of love💛

Brofish 👊🐟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 97 9
just a bunch of oneshots and little stories and stuff involving kryozgaming, tobyonthetele and probably the rest of the misfits eventually. enjoy :) ...
27.8K 1.5K 50
"I promise you I'm not crazy. I promise I don't belong in a mental facility. But for a second you have to believe me. I see things. No...not just any...
2.2M 32.6K 200
@jackgilinsky liked your photo @jackgilinsky started following you + lowercase intended all my own work highest rank: 1 in fanfiction copyright ©...
198K 4K 33
please dont read this oh my fucking god