Too Good to Be Real

By royalty__writes

She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Bonus Chapter

chapter 30

343 53 19
By royalty__writes

NB: This chapter contains a bit of Mature Audience scene. Viewer discretion is advised.

As if on cue, droplets of rain began to fall, doubling every second. Asher held her arm firmly, leaving her hopping behind him till he stopped in front of his car. He opened the passenger side door and put her in it and she obliged, mostly because she didn't have the energy to fight him.

The ride to his lodge was quiet except for the musical tapping of rain on the roof of his car which she was thankful for. She sat with her hands crossed together staring out into the almost dark but busy pathway to his house. He didn't say anything either. He controlled the wheel with one hand while the other one remained on the gear.

Through the peaceful ride, Oma's mind raced. What was she doing going with him to his house? She had a test tomorrow for God's sake.
But that wasn't really her problem.

Two different people had told her in one night she judged too much. That didn't make any sense! If there was anyone who knew what it was like to be judged, it was her. Why then would she go around judging others? It made no sense whatsoever.

She snuck a look at Asher. She knew he knew she was looking at him because his chin and his grip on the wheel tightened. He had a big frown on his face which she'd never seen before.

She realized she'd never really seen him angry before. He was always trying to please her, she thought. Did she even know the real him?
She'd actually only known him for less than three months, within which she'd only seen him three quarters of the total time. This was just like Dan all over again, she thought.

And just this night she'd wanted desperately to jump into bed with him.

She humphed and he glanced at her. She turned her face immediately, feeling self conscious all over again.

Something didn't feel right about him.

Especially this night.

He'd explained to her but it still didn't make any sense. He actually said it wasn't her business. How low...

She liked him because he was handsome. She enjoyed being with him. But they didn't ever have to talk for a long time. He was older than her and from past experiences, she was always self-conscious around people who were older, no matter who they were.

She looked at the road in front of her. They were nearing home. Did she just say home?

Something Nathi had said...

"Where's Nathi?" She asked.

"I don't know." He said as her turned to the last road to his house.

"Does she know about our test tomorrow?"

"I don't know." He said again without looking at her. She consoled herself by saying he needed to see the road. As if.
She didn't push it any further.

He killed the engine once he had parked right in front of his bungalow lodge. He came down and so did she.
He walked straight to the door and put his keys in. She trailed quietly behind him just like she'd been doing before, except this time he wasn't holding her hand.

She got in behind him and sat on the bed, saying nothing. She suddenly felt chilly and she used her hands as a make shift blanket. Who sent her to wear light clothes this night.

He took off his shirt and hung it on the dresser. When he began to take off his trousers, she looked somewhere else.
He got into the bathroom and she heaved a breath.

Being alone in the room, she was left with her thoughts once again. She wondered if Nathi even knew they were having a test that day. Just to be safe, she texted her about it. She laughed at herself. If Nathi didn't know they were having a test that day, what good would her text at midnight do? Well hopefully she'd show up at least. Why was she even thinking so much about Nathi anyway?

She heard the sound of shower from the bathroom she didn't know was there. It reminded her of the rain. She had no choice but to stay here. This place was so far from her class and she had no plans of walking.

She couldn't imagine Asher being that crazy over a girl. Following her around and defying his parents and hers. Whoever she was, she had to be exceptionally pretty or special in every other way, just like Nathi. The girl that was interested in everyone except him. That must have hurt.

"Sorry about what happened this night." His voice was both a shock and a relief. "I was already angry about something else."

She was tongue tied. How couldn't she be? He had only a white towel around his hips that looked like it was going to slide lower. She could perceive his scent. Or whatever it was he used in the bathroom. It was heavenly.
She couldn't talk, couldn't think. He came closer.

"Are you really that angry?" He asked sitting beside her. "Why won't you say anything? I just said I'm sorry."
He was either clueless of the effect he had on her or just plain stupid.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked. He smiled and turned her face to his.
"Should I offer you something to eat?"

"No. Thank you." She finally found her voice. Coming here was a bad idea. Too late!

"So what do you want to do? You want to keep reading?" He was still smiling. Was this guy bipolar or something?

"My books are in class."

"Oh. Too bad." He moved away and put on some music. It was low but mesmerizing. She was thankful for it. It made her feel less awkward.

Fine girl from New York Cityyy...

She sat there but finally unwrapped her arms from her body, suddenly feeling some sort of warmth. She stood up and rested her hands on the window with her eyes shut although she wasn't even facing him. He was dressing up, she was sure. She didn't want to see anything she'd regret.
Involuntarily, she opened her eyes and immediately, a pair of lips landed on her own.

She gasped but didn't break the kiss. Their mouths mated, but their hands didn't touch each other. It was like the other didn't want to take things too far. How far was too far?

He broke the kiss and stared at her intently making her melt inside. She was both afraid and turned on. Two emotions that didn't mix.

Fueled the most by the latter, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. He obliged her.

She was going to enjoy this as long as she could. She knew he'd stop her at one point or the other like he always did. A part of her hoped he wouldn't.
Fueled by her reaction to him, he circled his own arms around her waist and pressed her to him.

This time, their hands explored each other while they kissed, each emboldened by the other. His hand went from her waist lower while the other went to her hair igniting her own will to explore his own body.
With the advantage of the position of his hands on her body, he carried her to the bed and laid her there. His lips went from her lips to her neck and sucked. She moaned. She moved her hands over his bare back and froze a little when her hands touched his bare bottom. So he hadn't been dressing up.

He sat up to help her out of her shirt. His eyes were cloudy with lust and appreciation as his eyes glazed over her perky breasts. Her returning self consciousness hardened them the more.

"You're gorgeous." He whispered and his mouth swiftly covered one boob and his hand massaged the other making her writhe under him in pleasure.
He alternated between breasts till she felt she would break. But he didn't stop there. His lips went lower, forming a trail wherever they touched. His hands bunched over her skirt, ready to pull every obstruction out of the way when he suddenly stopped.

Oh no. Not this again, she thought.

Had he seen her scar?
No. He'd seen it before, hadn't he?

He looked at her for a little while before she realised he was asking permission. She nodded hastily and a sly smile formed on his face.

They were really doing this!

She literally screamed when his tongue glided over the bundle of nerves between her legs. She shook and swallowed and whisper screamed as he continued his torturing pleasure on her body. She'd never felt this way with anyone before. Slowly, her body began to build up a feeling she'd only felt once in her lifetime. She could feel it- an orgasm. It stiffened then shook her whole body until she was on cloud nine. Slowly, she came back. Only then did he bring up his face and smile at her. She smiled back. She couldn't possibly feel shy after what had just happened.

He stretched a hand over her head to the drawer beside her and a line of condoms felt out. He'd prepared for this. He cut one out and put it on without breaking eye contact with her. He touched her opening but hesitated.

He thought she was a virgin?

"I'm not..." She began.

"I know." He replied smiling as if he'd read her mind.

He entered her with a groan and was rewarded with a gasp from her. It had been so long it felt new to her. She wondered if it'd also been so long since he...
He had a whole roll of condoms. He was probably...
No! They were for her, her subconscious maintained.

Their bodies moved together, creating a rhythm that rhymed with the music that was so low, it almost seemed imagined. She gasped at each thrust, held unto him and wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved, supporting himself with his elbow on the bed.
She didn't know how long it went for. She didn't care. But she felt that familiar building up all over again starting from her stomach. His lips parted over hers as he grunted and spilled into the condom, sending her
across the edge to her own climax.
It was exhilarating, but she felt free.

They stayed in that position to catch their breath before he pulled out of her rolled to the other side of the bed beside her. She was breathing heavily, and so was he.

He moved her toward him and she laid her head on his heaving chest.
Slowly, all she'd been thinking of before he'd come out of the bathroom came back to her. She didn't want to ruin the moment but she needed answers.

"That was great." He said, his voice still a little gruff.

"Yeah." She answered offhandedly. Her mind was still roaming.
He regarded her .

"Is there any problem?"
She sighed. She had to talk now.

"Nathi told me about a mystery girl you were in love with..." She said. She kept her ear over his chest and remembered a meme she'd seen earlier.

Lay on his chest and ask him if he's cheating and listen to his heart beat fast.

But his heart race didn't increase in any way.
"You call her mystery girl?" He asked instead in an amusing voice.

"Yes." She replied seriously. "I want to hear about her from you."

"We make love for the first time and you ask me about another girl with your head on my chest. Should I be concerned?" He asked still amused.

She breathed.
"I'm just curious."

"Okay. What do you want to know?"

" Everything. When you stopped liking her, who was she?"

"There's nothing special about the story. I was young and stupid, trying to get what didn't belong to me. I got older and decided to leave it all. And now I'm here. With you." He said, giving her a kiss.

At least she had nothing to fear.
But the condoms...
No!
Maybe he just liked to be prepared.

"Did you ever sleep with her?" She asked. She just needed to know.

His silence confirmed his answer but he still replied positive. Now she knew, she wished she hadn't asked.

She slept peacefully though, on his chest with the music working as a lullaby, encircled and protected by him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 1.8K 29
Ewww!" He spat. "Me? Like you? I'd rather date a horse than date an ugly thing like you!" He seethed before forcefully pushing her on the floor, she...
2.4K 274 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...
6.1K 1.3K 42
π‘°π’Žπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’† π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’”... You walk into room 17 in the sickbay in search of your boyfriend. Much to your surprise and horror, you find him cheating...
4.8K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...