Snipers Of Chicago Season 2 (...

By RonnaSweeney51317

Make sure to read Snipers Of Chicago Season 1 before this one. You can find Shaylynn & Jay over on Instagram... More

Coming Very Soon...
Chapter 1 "Look At Me"
Chapter 2 "Take Out the BAD To Protect The INNOCENT"
Chapter 3 "Not A Chance"
Chapter 4 "That's My Job"
Chapter 5 "Back In Chicago"
Your Invitation
Chapter 6 " How Big Is It"
Chapter 7 "Dunkin Donuts vs Krispy Kreme"
Chapter 8 "Stay Calm"
Chapter 9 "You Can't Do This"
Chapter 10 "I've Got This"
Chapter 11 "New Toy"
Chapter 12 "Face The Wrath"
Chapter 13 "Crushed"
Chapter 14 "You Need An Assassin"
Chapter 15 "Spidey Sense Is Tingling"
Chapter 16 "You're Messy"
Chapter 17 "What Are You Up To"
Chapter 18 "You're Amazing At What You Do"
Chapter 19 "Home Invasion"
Chapter 21 "Be Careful With That One"
Chapter 22 "I Almost Lost You"
Chapter 23 "Very Impressive"
Chapter 24 "Bye, Beth"
Chapter 24 1/2 "What Happens Now"
Chapter 25 "Deeply In Love"
Chapter 26 "Always Thinking About You"
Chapter 27 "One Lucky Son Of A B*tch"
Chapter 28 "I'm Not James Bond"
Chapter 29 "I Need Your Help"
Question...
Chapter 30 "Double Homicide"
Chapter 31 "Not Messing Around"
Chapter 32 "The Satisfaction"
Chapter 33 "Riverwalk"
Chapter 34 "Ouch! That's Abuse!"
Chapter 35 "Hasn't Been Anyone After You"
Chapter 36 "Not A Chance"
To Be Continued......

Chapter 20 "Puppet Master"

1.5K 34 12
By RonnaSweeney51317

Watching Shaylynn drive away, Halstead pulls out his phone.
"It's Jay. Can you go over to the house and check on Shaylynn?" he asks, "Thanks!" he says after a few seconds.

~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later, Shaylynn's buzzing Beth through the gate.
Walking to the front door, Shaylynn opens it watching Beth, carrying a sleeping Ellie, walk toward her.
"Come upstairs," Shaylynn whispers to Beth as she walks in.
Shaylynn closes the door then walks toward the stairs with Beth following her.

Walking up to a door, Shaylynn opens it and walks in.
Beth walks in behind her to see it's Jacquelyn's nursery.
Understanding what Shaylynn's getting at, Beth walks over to the crib and lays Ellie down.
Both women quietly walk out of the room.
"I'm surprised to see you still have Jacquelyn's nursery still together," Beth says as they walk down the stairs.
"I couldn't bring myself to change it," Shaylynn tells her as they walk to the living room.
As they walk in Beth sees Shaylynn has the TV on what looks like a live feed from a crime scene.
"Shaylynn, what's going on? Why did Jay call me and want me to check on you?" Beth asks when the Police Commissioner shows up on the TV and starts going on about the crime scene.
"Police Superintendent Kelton was killed tonight in a home invasion. He was a good man and did everything he could for the city he loved especially running for Mayor so he could make the city even better and safer. Sadly, his life was taken by those he wanted to help," the Commissioner tells the press.
Beth looks over at Shaylynn who has a pissed off look on her face, "He's making Kelton sound like a Goddamn saint!" Shaylynn says walking back behind the couch.
Looking at the TV Beth continues to listen to the Commissioner when a hole appears in the center of the TV and sparks shooting out of it.
Beth quickly turns around to see Shaylynn standing behind the couch with her gun that has a silencer on it.
"What are you doing?" Beth asks Shaylynn in shock that she shot the TV.
"I couldn't listen to the bullshit any longer," Shaylynn tells her.
"Then use the remote and turn it off," Beth tells her.
Shaylynn shrugs her shoulders, "Jay now has a reason to buy a bigger TV."
"What else is going on?" Beth asks.
"That asshole Kelton either killed or had someone kill Mary and kidnapped Jacquelyn. Mary's body was pulled out of Lake Michigan earlier," Shaylynn tells her, "I got Jacquelyn back from that prick!"
It hits Beth, "You killed Kelton."
Shaylynn shakes her head 'yes', "Right as I was walking out with Jacquelyn here comes the Intelligence Unit getting ready to storm the house. The prick got what he deserved! He wasn't a good man! A lot of the shootings that have happened, he orchestrated. That way he could come in and look like he was cleaning up the neighborhoods from gang violence when in reality he was the puppet master controlling the puppets strings!"
"But why kill Mary and kidnap Jacquelyn? He should have known when you found out that it was him, this was going to happen," Beth says.
"People do stupid things when they get desperate. He was falling behind in the polls and in his sick mind probably thought if he was the one to "find" the kidnapped granddaughter of Hank Voight who was backing Ray Price, that would raise his numbers," Shaylynn tells her.
"But did he seriously think you wouldn't come for him?" Beth asks.
"He was ready for me but he wasn't ready enough," Shaylynn tells her as she moves a picture on a wall to reveal a safe in the wall.
Opening it, she puts her gun away.
Closing the door, she puts the picture back up.
Turning around she sees the look on Beth's face, "What?" Shaylynn asks.
"How many of those do you have?" Beth asks.
"Pictures?" Shaylynn asks smiling.
Beth glares at her, "No, smartass! Safes?"
"A wall safe in every room downstairs. One in my room and my big one down in the basement that holds the hard artillery," Shaylynn tells her.
"And then a red button somewhere that controls a missile that shoots out of the backyard," Beth says smiling.
Shaylynn starts laughing, "I would love that!"
"Of course you would," Beth says laughing.

In the early morning hours, Halstead returns home.
He puts his coat away when he smells like something has been burning.
He walks throughout the downstairs trying to figure out where the smell is coming from when it leads him to the living room.
Turning on a little light, that's when he finds Shaylynn at one end of the sectional asleep with Beth asleep at the other end and the reason for the burning smell when he looks at the TV.
Before turning off the light he hears buzzing. He looks down on the table to see Beth's phone lit up and a picture of Severide.
Halstead picks up her phone, "Hello."
Severide doesn't say anything for a few seconds, "Who the hell is this?!" Severide asks.
"It's Jay," Halstead says.
"What the fuck, Jay! Why do you have Beth's phone? Is she alright?" Severide asks worried, "I've been trying to get ahold of her for the past couple of hours!"
"She's fine," Halstead tells him, "She's here at the house. She and Shaylynn fell asleep on the couch."
"And Ellie?" Severide asks.
"I would imagine she's up in Jacquelyn's nursery," Halstead tells him, "Do you want me to wake Beth up?"
"No," Severide tells him, "As long as I know they're safe and alright. Can't get any safer than being in 'Fort Knox'."
Halstead laughs, "See ya, Kelly!"
Halstead puts Beth's phone back onto the table.
He walks over to Shaylynn and kisses her on top of the head. Walking back over to the light, he turns it off and walks out of the room.

"HELLO!"
Shaylynn and Beth both sit straight up, shaken from a deep sleep.
Looking over to the doorway they see Jacquelyn standing there staring at them.
"Ellie upstairs crying," Jacquelyn tells them.
Beth moves the blanket and stands up, "Anything that you need for Ellie will be in the drawers," Shaylynn tells her.
Beth nods and walks to the doorway, "Thank you for letting me know Sweetie," she tells Jacquelyn.
Jacquelyn runs over to where Shaylynn is. Shaylynn moves the blanket so Jacquelyn can get up on the couch with her.
Once Jacquelyn has found her spot, Shaylynn covers both of them up.
Five minutes later, Halstead is standing in the doorway, "My girls," he says smiling.
"Hi Daddy," Jacquelyn says.
"I have breakfast ready for you," Halstead tells her.
Jacquelyn starts moving around. Shaylynn lifts the blanket so she can get down.
Once her feet hit the floor, Jacquelyn runs over to Halstead, "Tank you, Daddy," she says hugging him.
She then takes off running to the kitchen.
Halstead walks over to Shaylynn, "How you doing?" he asks her.
"I'm fine," she tells him, "Should something be wrong with me?" she asks.
Halstead shakes his head 'no', "I just wanted to see how you were since the last time I saw you," he tells her looking over at the TV.
"What the Commissioner was saying about Kelton pissed me off!" she tells him.
"Yeah, Hank wasn't too happy to hear what was being said about him," he tells Shaylynn as he sits down beside her.
Shaylynn moves the blanket to the side, Halstead smiles at her then lays down, Shaylynn covering him up.
Wrapping his arm around her, he finds the small of her back and starts rubbing it.
Shaylynn closes her eyes enjoying the back rub when she feels Halstead's lips on hers.
Reaching down, Shaylynn puts her hand inside his sweatpants.
Fifteen minutes later, Halstead opens his eyes to see Shaylynn smiling at him.
"Alright, let me up. I need to go and change," he tells her, "I can't believe you did that to me."
Shaylynn starts laughing as he gets up, "I didn't hear you telling me to stop," she tells him, "Nor were you complaining."
He stares at her, "That's beside the point."
"You loved it! Just admit it!" she tells him.
"I have to hurry and change," Halstead says quickly making his way out of the living room and to the stairs.
Shaylynn can't stop laughing at him.
After feeding Ellie, Beth leaves and heads for home.

The day goes on.
Halstead had to work but Shaylynn didn't so she invited Reneé over.
Sitting in the kitchen, after talking for five minutes Reneé can tell something is off with Shaylynn.
"Is there something wrong?" Reneé asks.
Shaylynn stares at her, "I want to teach you how to shoot a gun and teach you what I learned in the military," she tells Reneé.
Reneé looks at Shaylynn surprised, "Why?" she asks.
"There's a war that's going to start in Chicago and I want to know you're prepared for it," Shaylynn tells Reneé, "If someone tries to jump you, I want you to know how to handle the situation without a weapon. If someone tries to carjack you, I want you to know how to get away from them. If someone is holding a gun to your head, I want you to know how to turn the tables so you're the one holding the gun," Shaylynn tells her.
"You're serious," Reneé says.
"Yes, I'm serious. I want to get Beth in on this also. You both worry me when you're out and about," Shaylynn tells her.
"I'll talk to Adam and Kim about it," Reneé says.
Shaylynn shakes her head 'no', "This is our thing. Plus I can just hear Adam now. I don't want to have to hurt him."
Reneé starts laughing.
"When you have free time after homework and basketball practice that's when we'll get together. That's if you're not busy with your boyfriend," Shaylynn says.
Reneé gets a shocked look on her face, "Yes I know," Shaylynn tells her.
"Please don't scare him away!" Reneé tells Shaylynn with a worried look on her face.
Shaylynn starts laughing, "As long as he's a gentleman, he has nothing to worry about. That changes, he won't be able to hide from me," she tells Reneé.
Reneé looks at the time, "I better be going. I have basketball practice in an hour," she tells Shaylynn.
"Alright. Thanks for coming by," Shaylynn tells Reneé as they walk to the front door.
Reneé opens the door, "Do you still have enough gas cards?" Shaylynn asks her.
"Oh yeah! I have enough," Reneé tells her.
"When you need more, let me know," Shaylynn tells her.
"Okay," Reneé says walking out to her SUV.
After getting in, Reneé drives down the driveway, the gate opening in front of her.
Driving through, the gate closes behind her, Shaylynn then closes the door.
She turns around to see Jacquelyn standing behind her, "Do you want to help me get dinner started for Daddy?" Shaylynn asks her.
Jacquelyn smiles and shakes her head 'yes' then takes off running for the kitchen.
Shaylynn smiles and starts laughing as she walks to the kitchen after Jacquelyn.

Thirty minutes go by when Halstead walks through the door and smells food cooking.
He hangs up his coat and heads to the kitchen to see Jacquelyn sitting at the kitchen island using the salad spinner.
Shaylynn turns around to see Halstead standing in the kitchen, "Good you're home," she says, "Dinner is almost ready. Since Kelly's on shift I'm going to call Beth and see if she wants to come over to eat."
Picking her phone up off the counter, she calls Beth.
"Hey! What's up?" she hears Beth say.
"Do you want to come over for dinner since Kelly is on shift?" Shaylynn asks her.
"Who's cooking?" Beth asks her laughing.
"Me of course!" Shaylynn tells her.
"Well, Kelly's not on shift," Beth tells her.
"Why not?" Shaylynn asks wondering what's wrong.
"We don't want to say over the phone," Beth tells her.
This sets off a red flag for Shaylynn, "Nothing's happened to the baby has it?"
"No, nothing like that," Beth says.
"Are guys home?" Shaylynn asks concerned.
"Yeah," Beth tells her.
"We'll be there in fifteen minutes," Shaylynn says hanging up.
"Is everything alright?" Halstead asks her fixing Jacquelyn a plate.
Shaylynn shakes her head 'no', "Something's going on," she tells him, "As soon as we're done eating, we're heading over there."
As soon as they're done eating, they put their dishes in the dishwasher and start getting ready to leave.
"Where we going?" Jacquelyn asks Halstead as he puts on her coat.
"We're going to go and see Ellie," he tells her, she smiles big.

Fifteen minutes later, Halstead is parking in front of the Severide's.
Halstead gets out then works on getting Jacquelyn out of the back as Shaylynn makes her way out.
Standing at the door, Halstead watches as Severide opens it and Jacquelyn runs in past him, "Hey squirt!" he says watching her run past.
That's when Jacquelyn sees something she's not quite sure what she's seeing.
Severide moves to the side so Halstead can walk in followed by Shaylynn.
"It's freezing out there!" Shaylynn says as she walks in then spots the same thing Jacquelyn saw, "Bloody hell! I thought that was Ellie! I was thinking she really grew!" she says looking at Beth then at Kelly, "Who is that?"
"Rosie," Beth tells her.
"My daughter," Severide tells her and Halstead.
"Your what?" Halstead questions
Shaylynn gets a confused look on her face, "Your daughter with who? What's going on?" she asks.
Severide proceeds to tell them what happened watching as Shaylynn's face gets redder and redder.
"For fuck sakes, Kelly! Can't you keep your dick in your in pants!" she says looking straight at him pissed off, "I knew something was going to come back and bite you in the ass someday!"
Severide looks at Halstead who gives Severide a look as though he's telling Severide to 'run'.

~~~~~~~~

The character Beth belongs to Paulinemartin100

The character Reneé belongs to ChloeOgradyXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.5K 34
OC x Antonio Dawson ✨Complete✨
13.4K 233 34
This story comes from Chicago PD. Jay Halstead is an ex-ranger. Now, he works in the best unit of Chicago, Intelligence. We will learn his military p...
141K 2.9K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
408K 6.5K 31
What happens when Jay Halstead meets Hank Voight's adoptive daughter and ex-fiance of one of Chicago's most notorious Drug Dealers Disclaimer: I own...