On The Gold One(girlxgirl) (l...

By zeethemonkee

Cleandra York, an eighteen year old girl who is pretty ecstatic to enjoy her short summer vacation by not go... More

Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Character IMAGINES

20

159 15 10
By zeethemonkee

Funfact: Because why not- but this story was inspired by a song called Levitation by Beach House. Also, Samantha wasn't supposed to stay but she did anyway, what a queen. Mehehe... Enjoy!

It was four in the morning, me without make up, me without my problems. The bed beside me was Izzy-empty instead it was replaced by another girl named Samantha. She was sitting, resting her head on the headboard, a mug of coffee in hand, the other had a remote control in, scanning the low volumed television.

My eyes were groggy, I just woke up and the first words I managed to rasped were, "Why are you here?"

She stirred, eyes still focused on the now noisy television, "I'm here to disturb your morning routine, get used to me pretty lady because I'll be sticking with you forever."

"Where's Izzy?"

A familiar voice coming from inside the bathroom boomed, "I'm here. Gonna take a shower now."

"You know, I was ten when I knew... I think it was because everyone in my circle were pressuring me," Samantha said.

"W-what do you mean?"

"That I like girls..." her eyes immediately landed on mine.

Did she mean she was a lesbian or was there something else she wanted to prove? Because I didn't really care. I mean yeah, you're a lesbian but so what? We all do fall in love, what matters most is that we shouldn't fall for the wrong people or wrong reasons.

I got up to my feet, Samantha's eyes left my direction only when I was in the front of the bathroom door, waiting for Izzy to get out.

Izzy was grinning from ear to ear as she emerged out of the shower. My brows knotting in confusion, "Something wrong?"

She folded her arms and smirked, drips of water sprinted as she shook her head. "You should've told me, y'know? I would've never noticed it."

I stared at her incredulously, "What do you mean?"

This time she was wiggling her brows, "Ehem, you know what I mean Clay clay..."

I shoved her out from blocking the door and immediately smashed it close, Mornings were supposed to be a moment's clarity and my bestfriend was being annoying.

The three of us went down for breakfast after that, we were supposed to have coffee but Samantha wanted to have full control so we had a full pack of breakfast. There were lobsters, oysters and my favorite which was grilled fish. There were still a whole lot but I couldn't name them.

It was still five in the morning so the place were empty except for us. The girls were still asleep. Even the boys had a hangover last night, I wanted to text Chase good morning but I didn't wanna disturb his sleep.

Samantha believe it or not had a body of an instagram model but had the appetite of a beast. We watched in silence as she stabbed every food that she could target.

"Bon appetit, babies!" she said with her mouth full.

I diverted my gaze to the food and was about to fork it when my bestfriend squaled like a puppy just beside me.

"Oh my goooood, she's here!" Izzy choked.

My gaze turned upwards as my stomach did this somersault, Dewn was walking to our direction. She was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It was hard to define if she had just woken up or not because she had her shades on. Before I could even calm myself, Dewn already pulled a seat right across from me.

"Let me join," she said.

Izzy elbowed me on the ribs and smirked, what the hell was her problem? She had been acting weird since I woke up this morning.

"You are very welcome, Summer!"

Dewn thankfully didn't say a word after that and started examining the dishes in front of her, I noticed her slackened after that, "I'll just have a glass of water, thanks."

This was easy Clea, all I needed to do was to ignore her presence and all would be fine. That was until my eyes noticed that she seemed to be staring at my direction eventhough I couldn't really tell because of the sunglasses.

So I mustered the courage to return the gaze and cleared my throat, "So, for once you seem alone. Where's your boyfriend?" I asked with a straight face.

Izzy turned to my direction with a confused look, she was the one who answered. "Who cares about Daniel?" she emphasized the last word.

"I think he got drunk from last night too." Samantha butted in. Memories of last night came to mind and suddenly wanted to crawl into a hole from being so childish last night. I literally got mad at Dewn for only giving attention to her boyfriend. Ugh, downright embarrassing!

"I don't sleep beside him so I don't know," Dewn leaned back, "and he's not the first person I want to see every morning."

Izzy clapped her hands and squealed, "Hallelujah! He's not that important,"

"Iz," I warned and gave her a look, "She's her boyfriend."

Dewn chuckled dryly, "Doesn't mean that he runs through my veins." Samantha snickered. Dewn continued, "Does Chase run wild into your veins, Clea?"

The pointed gaze that I was giving changed into a surprise expression, my mouth agaped, "No, what does that even mean?"

Slowly, her hand went to her sunglasses removing it from her eyes. Her naked eyes which had been staring at me, which was completely affecting me.

"Then, don't ask me about Daniel."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, tearing my gaze away from those mesmerizing eyes of hers.

Dewn stayed for another two minutes. Casually talking about business with Samantha until it was time for her to go because the warmth of the weather was beginning to pour down on us. She said she wanted a sleep and the boys came afterwards greeting us with friendly faces which were probably disheveled before, until they realized they needed to get up and groom themselves. Daniel, surprisingly was with them.

They joined us on the small table and then the girls came at last, we had to combine two small tables for everyone to claim their seats.

Etha who was clearly still in a daze made a joke and said, "Can I just be pin to my bed forever?"

"I hope that is going to be possible forever, so we wouldn't have to deal with your naked butt," Fala announced after chewing her food.

Etha turned to everyone incredulously, "Why? What's wrong with my naked butt?" she gesticulated.

Izzy whose hand was being pecked by Clarkson a million times now spoke, "You guys, we've been here for hours now, we've been up since early morning."

Chase who sat beside me butted, "Does that mean you disturbed Clea's sleep?" his eyes landed to me before pretending to look indignant.

Daniel and him high-fived while he and Clarkson winked at each other. The other girls pretended to be clearing their throats.

Except Izzy, she was wearing a different expression on her face, "Hello, we did it on purpose so we can save Clea from you."

Samantha snorted and became conscious to the group for the first time. She had been busy consuming her dessert until that moment. Clarkson, Chase and me turned to her with a shocking expression. Actually everyone stared at her in awe.

Why would she reply like that? She never used to say things like that to me and Chase. She liked Chase. She did. What was happening? Did he do something wrong?

"What the hell?" Clarkson asked.

Chase smiled at my bestfriend, "Do not fret, Clarky. She's joking,"

My bestfriend raised a brow, "Why would I be?"

Seriously. What. Was. Going. On?

Chase laughed instead, "You're so funny Izzy,"

But my bestfriend didn't went along to his ways instead she just chugged her water in one go.

We stayed inside the place for another three hours, they were all drinking, talking about nothing and having fun. Chase and I talked about this book that we both liked and started this discussion that what really happened at the ending was just something that occured into the villain's dream, and that the main character barely survived, the villain just felt an abundance of guilt so he tried to lived it through her dreams.

"Daniel, have you seen Summer?" Reeds asked, everyone with prying eyes turned to Daniel's direction.

His eyebrows creased, "She's back in the hotel room,"

"Is there something wrong with the two of you? You're both usually together all the time." Reeds pointed out.

Daniel leaned back on his chair and slowly, his eyes strayed to mine, "We're okay, she just wants to be alone."

Reeds took something out of her pocket and handed it to Daniel, It was a wallet, a leather one. "Can you give this back to her? She threw this to me while we were arguing last night..." She frowned and continued, "because she didn't join our bonding,"

Really? So they fought. Reeds, really, was trying for us.

Daniel was about to take the wallet when Izzy interfered and snagged the wallet in an instant.

"What are you doing?" Daniel chuckled.

"Clea can give this to Summer instead, I mean, they haven't had their bonding and plus Clea missed her and Summer feels the same way for sure." Izzy whined.

My eyes almost popped out of its socket. What the hell was her deal?

Etha joined in, "True! Remember she has her picture of them together inside her wallet,"

"Ayyiiieee..." Fala teased.

"Clea would love that!" Samantha exclaimed.

I felt my cheeks reddening, "No! I-I'm not going to that,"

Chase smiled and scooted close to me, "You should, come on, I'll go with you."

"No, you're not Chase, they need to have their moment." Izzy objected.

Reeds looked at me with bored eyes, "Do it Clea,"

"I think she's probably awake by now, you should go." Daniel encouraged.

God, why were they making me do something like this? I didn't understand. More soever when I actually couldn't believe that I gave in and was now walking upstairs to find Dewn's room. My heart stammering at every footsteps I made.

Eventually, I found the door to their room. Knocked lowly twice, when no one answered, I twisted the doorknob and the door opened without a sound but the first thing I saw was her eyes closed and her sitting on the bed, hands on her lap.

"Close the door," she whispered. I did it with shaky hands. The room was just the same as ours and Izzy but it didn't smell like Daniel or a men's perfume. Instead it was oozing with her scent. It was a scent that made me want to run to her and sniff the hell out of her, I know that's funny but right now at this moment it was what I was feeling.

I slowly walked in her direction and stopped a few distance, somewhere where she couldn't notice my face.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, my hands slid inside my back pocket and took the wallet, I extended a hand and offered it to her. "Reeds wanted to return you this,"

Her hands slowly rose to my direction but instead of taking the wallet, she seized me on my wrist instead. It didn't hurt but she secured her grasp and then those eyes, those beautiful eyes snapped open and I felt like my insides were exploding with something unexplainable. The pupils in her eyes, touched by the sun, I watched as they grew larger. Almost blossoming, my heart was slowly yielding with all its might. What was this feeling? It was something I have never felt before.

"Come here beside me." she said.

She pulled me to her while I was visibly shaking, and I sat beside her without looking at her face. All the while she was staring at me. The wallet, I had just noticed was left abandoned on the floor.

"Why don't you look at me?" she asked.

I wanted to shriek in shame but I managed to give an answer eventhough the words I was producing were out of stammering. "I-I can't. It's uncomfortable."

The touch of her hand on my wrist was still burning me, it got worse when she slid it in my hand and locked them with hers. What was this feeling?! Get this off my chest now!

"Should I hold your chin to make you look at me?"

Fuck.

"No, I said I'm uncomfortable."

My body was slowly giving in, I couldn't understand why this feeling felt so good.

She surprised me even more when she leaned closer and whispered something in my ear, "Sorry about last night, I just didn't like joining the girls when all I wanted to do was just stare at you... Sorry baby,"

I wanted to disappear with her right here, right now.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 3.1K 40
When eighteen years old Elis moves to spend the summer back in her hometown to face long hidden woes, she meets a sixteen years old girl called Gray...
334K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
2.7K 224 56
[ Sequel to "Lonely And Confused" ] "Bewilderment came with discovery, but then I had recalled that it always was." Claire is a freshman at Fair Cree...
2.3M 74.1K 44
Sometimes, love happens in the weirdest places, but what Olivia didn't expect was to find it with her brothers girlfriend.