Honey Trap

By F0xyAngel

More

PART 1
Part 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
Part 16
Part 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33

PART 7

39 1 0
By F0xyAngel

SEVEN — Insulted (Light bulb Moment)

Michelle wasn't having the kind of reaction that she had hoped for from Marcus and this was pissing her off. The fact that she wasn't exactly short of admirers as wearing this all in one had the effect she had imagined, it just was not working on the one person she had hoped it would. It didn't help matters when she arrived to see his fucking baby mamma Tash there acting like she was the landlady of his yard with the way she was prancing about the place and to make matters worse, she didn't even have their kids with her so Michelle wondered what the hell she was doing there then. As far as Marcus had her to believe was that him and his baby mamma were finished for good as she even had a new man in her life but looking at her behaviour and seeing how she was all over Marcus, Michelle had to wonder if that was really the case here. She wondered if Marcus had been totally honest to her regarding his relationship with his baby mamma but she wondered why he would even bother lying to her seeing as he made it pretty clear they were not in an exclusive relationship either. So instead she sat with two of Marcus's boys flirting up a steam as she tried to get Marcus attention and make him jealous but nothing she did with her flirtatious ways got any reaction out of him in the slightest which pissed her off even more. Knocking back her fourth glass of champagne she was now definitely feeling the effects of the drink and decided that she would go to the toilet to try and sober up some before she made a complete fool of herself. So making her way through a group of guys who were having a heated discussion about Arsenal and Tottenham football teams which were due to have a match the following day, she finally reached the only toilet in the small flat. As she was about to push the door open she came face to face with his baby mamma who judging by her facial expressions she didn't like Michelle any more than she didn't like her.

"You're in my way Michelle..." Tash snarled flicking her weave away from her face with her slim hands and very long nail extensions.

"What!" Michelle replied in a squeaky voice while screwing up her face to show his baby mamma that she wasn't about to be spoken to like that and especially not by the likes of her.

"What you deaf as well as?" Tash said sarcastically as if holding back from saying more.

"As well as what Tash? Look don't even try it cause I aint in the mood. I don't know who the fuck you think you are? You're not even Marcus gal but you're prancing around like you own the fucking place. Why don't you step and go and look after your children?" Michelle retorted standing her ground and growing more vex by the minute as she stood arguing with this girl.

"Fuck you bitch....and who the hell are you then? Marcus piece of dry pussy amongst plenty others...I will always be in his life cause I'm his baby mother...you will come and go like the others...so I aint bothered bout you. Trying to push up yourself with your loose morals...you know his my man but you still come round here dressed like some ghetto slut that you is!" Tash spat back screaming at Michelle as she stared at her rival dead in the eyes with pure hatred. Now upon hearing all the commotion coming from his bathroom, Marcus knew before he even got there who was arguing up in his place. By now everyone in the flat had gone very quiet as they looked on at the two women screaming abuse at each other and looking as if they were ready at any minute to dig each other's eyes out. Seeing Marcus come up behind Michelle, Tash shouted with her hands on her hips defiantly "Marcus you'd better tell this bitch to fucking leave the place. She has no fucking manners or respect...I aint having it Marcus...this bitch leaves now!"

"Stop fucking showing me up Tash man...go fucking home and I'll call you tomorrow or something!" Marcus barked at Tash as he stared glaring at her over Michelle shoulder.

"What..." Tash responded disbelievingly and embarrassed by how her so called baby father could disrespect her in front of all these people for this bitch Michelle who she knew he was fucking. As she never believed his lies when he told her that Michelle was only a business associate who helped him with his business deeds. Well she was fuming now and she could feel her blood boiling over with total rage. Upon seeing that Tash could lose it any moment he felt it would be best if he removed Michelle from her eye sight. So gently taking Michelle's arm he said in a much softer tone then when used when speaking with Tash "Mich...Go into the bedroom and I will be in there in a minute!"

Feeling that she had just won this battle with his baby mamma, Michelle gave Tash a smirk as she knew that he had just dissed Tash for her in front of everyone and this made her feel damn good. So nodding her head at Marcus she slowly walked to his bedroom and by the time she entered everyone had resumed talking in the groups that had formed before her outburst with Tash. Not closing the bedroom door, she left it open on purpose as she wanted to see if she could hear any conversation that went on between Marcus and Tash but unfortunately she couldn't make out a sound between the two of them, so getting bored with straining her hearing she saw that there was a line of Charlie on his bedside cabinet. Bending down onto her knees she picked up the rolled up £10 note and took a hit from the Charlie from both her nostrils. Sitting back down on the bed she decided to call Maryanne and see if she could get hold of her. Surprisingly the call got picked up after the second ring which caught her off guard as she genuinely believed that it would just ring out like it had been doing recently. After hearing Maryanne voice on the other end she grew annoyed quickly and she let it rip by snapping "Oh my fucking daze...where the hell have you been M.A? Making gal worried and shit about you...why the hell haven't you been taking my calls M.A?"

Thinking quickly on her feet Maryanne decided to lie to Michelle as she didn't think that now was the right time to disclose her future plans of going the straight and narrow so instead she said "Shit don't yell girl...I've been fucked up with this bloody bug man..this cold has me right up. Sorry if me being ill and not taking your damn calls has your nose out of joint!"

"What's wrong with you? Why didn't you tell me? I would have come round and kept you company M.A!" Michelle said lowering her voice feeling a little guilty for hating on Maryanne earlier but she didn't feel bad for long as she recalled that she wasn't to know that Maryanne was ill if she didn't tell her.

"Didn't wanna bother you and didn't wanna pass my bug on as it is contagious...got it off Andy I reckon!" she said as she continued to lie to her best friend feeling really bad for doing so but she knew it was easier this way for a simpler life.

"I hear that still...so how you feeling now girlfriend?"

"Little better...managed to eat something today which is good...anyway enough bout me...what you been up to, got your messages about linking Marcus, did you go in the end?"

"Yep ere right now in fact...having a blast, he just run his baby mamma....right fucking laugh!" Michelle said laughing afterwards feeling good about the situation beforehand.

"Really which one?" Maryanne asked as to her knowledge Marcus had at least three baby mammas that she knew off.

"That fucking skinny bitch ...you know the one with the bad fucking weave in her head top!" Michelle described down the line to Maryanne laughing loudly and then as Maryanne recalled who she was referring to she said "Oh yeah ...what's her name again?"

"Fat fuck....he ho he....fucking Tash!"

"Yeah that's it...bet your glad bout that init!"

"Damn straight...hopefully tonight I will get me some...if you know what I mean...anyway he reckons that he may have another job for us to do...don't know much bout the target but I am sure I will find out soon enough...I told him sure that we were down with that shit!"

"Oh...look Michelle..." Maryanne started as she was about to tell Michelle that she would not be accompanying her on any more of her crazy life threatening jobs but then at the last minute she decided against it so change her tune and said instead "I feel like I need the toilet again and you don't wanna know why trust me...!"

"Shit too right girl, too much information about your bowels...anyway I will chat to you tomorrow and pick up your god damn phone when I call okay!" Michelle added before they said their goodbyes. Putting her Blackberry away safely into her bag she made herself another line of Charlie before sniffing it down her nose. She wondered why Marcus was taking so long but feeling very drunk and high she really didn't care how long he took. He had proven to her that he wanted her at least instead of his baby mamma and that put her on top of the world. Taking off her all in one she stood there in the middle of his bedroom admiring her sexy figure in his full length mirror from his wardrobe. After taking in an eyeful of self admiration she started to dance around for a while before deciding on climbing into his bed to wait for his arrival. Once wrapped up under the covers she didn't have long to wait for Marcus when he came bursting into his room smiling and when he saw what was waiting for him in his bed, his grin got much bigger to reveal his white evened teeth.

"Now that's what I'm talking about...that's why I love you Michelle, you know how to make man feel real fucking good. Not like that fucking loud mouth Tash...all she is good for is to suck mans dick! Not like you who also know how to fuck man real good! Come ere let me release inside of you...you taste so good Michelle...first let me  take a hit.....ooh I see you've started without me!" he said grinning as he saw that Michelle had sniffed away some of his Charlie already but she was kind enough to set up two fresh lines for him.

"Yeah got fed up with waiting on you baby...but you know taking that stuff makes me into a dirty little whore though!" Michelle said pulling back the covers to show off her fit brown skinned body in her sexy g-string and matching bra set.

"Party fucking time....soon come sort you out baby girl...just gimme 2 secs..." Marcus said as he prepared himself to snort the cocaine and then get himself some pussy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
73.5K 4.1K 53
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
328K 9.9K 80
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
349K 12.3K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...