Dating A Pop Star(A Jake Mill...

Bởi Serenababy1106

Melanie was a 22 year old girl who was going through a hard time. She is the oldest of her two siblings Madis... Xem Thêm

Character Descriptions
Dating A Popstar Playlist On YouTube.
Chapter 1-Spinnin Around
Chapter 2- Collide
Chapter 3- Reply
Chapter 4- Like Me
Chapter 5- Just A Friend
Chapter 6- Ghost
Chapter 7: I own This
Chapter 8- Dazed and Confused
A/n
Chapter 9- That's Me Right There
Chapter 10- First Flight Home
Chapter 11- Didn't Mean It
Chapter 12: A Million Lives
Chapter 13: Better than her
Chapter 14: I'm alright
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Love Me Like You Do
Chapter 16: Steven
Chapter 17: So Yesterday
Chapter 18- Me and You
Chapter 19: Bad Blood
Chapter 20: Lion Heart
Character ask
Chapter 21: Wake Up
Authors note about other books and this one kinda
New username
Story Ranking's.
Chapter 22: Someone's Watching Over Me
Chapter 23: Let You Go
Chapter 24: U Got It Bad
Chapter 25: Overnight
Chapter 26: Too Little Too Late
Chapter 27: Rumors
Author's Note
Chapter 29: Out Of Town Girl
Chapter 30: The Answer To Our Lives

Chapter 28: I Really Like You

17 0 0
Bởi Serenababy1106

Marissa says no problem and she goes inside.

Meanwhile, Jake and Melanie arrived at Jake's house and they go into the kitchen where everyone is. Lee says welcome home Jake and it's nice to see you again Melanie. Melanie says thank you it's nice to see all of you again too. Jenny says well since I already know so much about Melanie thanks to watching all the best friend tags and her q&a videos on youtube I think with all the questions mom or dad are going to ask her i'll be able to answer. Jake says I don't know Jenny you might not know some answers. Melanie says well she might again because she's been a fan for a long. Jake's mom says wait Jenny you know Melanie since before she came to the house the first time? Jenny says guilty. Bruce says how is that possible if Jake never brought her around? Jenny says do you remember buying me those meet and greet tickets to my favorite youtubers the one year? Lee says yes I remember that. Jenny says well one of the people I really wanted the tickets for was Melanie because of her personality in her videos and for how she always interacted with the fans no matter what and well I do have a picture of me, her, and Kian hanging up in my room I'll go get it. Jenny brings the picture out and everyone looks at it.

Melanie says I can't believe how much me and Kian have changed since then. Jake says well it's been probably a year or two so that's possible. Jenny says it's been a year I also have one from 2 years ago with you and Kian and one of you, Kian, and JC. Lee says I kinda wanna see all these so I know how Melanie is with her friends. Jenny says okay and goes and grabs the other photos. Jake says I already saw all of the pictures and before you get concerned that her and Kian were a thing they never were. Lee and Bruce say well okay. Melanie says everyone has a past but me and Kian were always friends so if you wanna judge me off a picture on how I will treat your son you will be mistaken me for Madison or any other girl that he has been around. Lee says we won't do that Melanie. I'm sorry it came out like that. Jenny comes back with the pictures.

Bruce says well going off these pictures you were always close with your friends that are guys and they make sure you are in good hands. Lee says yes and to go off the you and Kian picture it's kinda like a fan of you too made you pose for it or something with the way your hand is placed and his smile. Melanie says yeah a couple fans have that photo but surprisingly it was actually my sister who took the photo and it became mine and Kian's favorite photo of ours. Jenny says I can see why you too looked so cute and happy here. Melanie says we were but things have changed since then but we are slowly coming back from it all. Lee says well I hope you get that friendship back and I hope that you will be around our home and lives more. Jake says well mom she should be but only if she accepts being my girlfriend again. Jenny says you can't just put her on the spot like that. Melanie says I think he just did but that's okay because the answer is yes.

In the meantime at home with Mackenzie and Marissa. Marissa goes to her sister's room and sees her still doing her work. Marissa says hey would you like any help with your work? Mackenzie says no it's fine i'm on the last thing anyway. Marissa says okay and goes and sits on Mackenzie bean bag chair. Mackenzie says okay i'm done so how was your day with Trevor. Marissa says it was great but I kinda felt bad because I was having a lot of fun while you were here being sad over Sam. Mackenzie says Marissa you shouldn't have to feel bad. I'm glad you had fun and I'll be over being sad over him soon because he isn't worth it. Marissa says you got that right he's probably still talking shit on twitter anway. Mackenzie says probably but I haven't checked.

Concurrently with Sam and Rosa. Sam is reading all the tweets with Rosa. Rosa says are you sure you wanna ruin your friendship with Melanie over this? Sam says I know longer care because she decided to come at me and so did her boyfriend so let's see what they got to say after this tweet.

Sampottorff: so you wanna come at me @melandrews and @jakemiller if I recall didn't Jake cheat on you with his ex?

Concurrently tmz wrote a new article is Sam Pottorff going after Melanie Andrews and Jake Miller with his new tweet. We all know Jake cheated on Melanie but they all got over that so is Sam bringing up old drama because he was caught by the family of Melanie and by her friend Jake? Or is Sam trying to ruin Melanie and Jake's new rekindle relationship? We don't know but we know that Melanie Andrews always has a come back and that if you wanna start a fight with Melanie Andrews you get the family, Jake, and Melanie's fans. Also do you guys think Kian will be on Sam's or Melanie's side since Melanie and Kian are working on their friendship I guess we will find out.

Meanwhile with Jake's family and Melanie. Melanie, Jake, and Jenny's phones went off with a twitter notification. Melanie is the first to open it and reads it and then Jenny and Jake open it and see it. Jake says Melanie don't do it or even think about it. Melanie says oh no he wants to out the flaws in our relationship before that's not right as a friend or anything. Jenny says she's got a point. Lee and Bruce say what's going on? Melanie says my sister's ex just wants drama because his was aired out because everyone was writing articles about it and everything. Lee says well I say if it deals with you and Jake I say something to clear the air. Melanie says oh i'm already on that it's called fighting fire with fire apparently that's how he wants it done. Melanie goes back onto her twitter.

Melandrews: @sampottorff since you wanna air my old relationship problems does anyone know that before Mackenzie all you did was play around with girls feelings?

Melandrews: @sampottorff does anyone know that one girl you played almost had your kid? No because friends keep secrets like that

Melandrews: @sampottorff but I guess we ain't friends since you wanna bring up old shit me and @jakemiller have moved on past that

Melandrews: also @sampottorff you better start watching your back because so many people will be after you.

Meanwhile with Kian and Andrea. Andrea says Kian have you seen twitter? Kian says not since last night why? Andrea says Sam went after Melanie and she came right back at him. Kian says Sam is stepping in some dangerous fire with everyone if he's doing that. Andrea says he already has twice now. Kian says okay i'm getting on now and reading it. Kian reads it all and decides to respond.

Kianlawley:@sampottorff you really wanna bring up the past on @melandrews knowing she has worse stuff on you

Kianlawley:@sampottorff also knowing you went to her with everything that happened with the girl?

Kianlawley:@sampottorff you must not be smart at all because you just lost @melandrews and me.

Kianlawley shared an image with this comment 

@melandrews you are the greatest friend people can have and people wanna come at you. You fire back ten times harder no matter what. I love you Mel. #melanieoversam

Meanwhile with Mackenzie and Marissa. Marissa says oh he freaking brought up the past of Melanie and Jake and Mel went off and so did Kian. Mackenzie says oh i'm reading it right now and getting ready to write something. Marissa says me too.

Rissaandrews:@sampottorff you wanna bring up @melandrews past but you forgot that you have a way worse one

Rissaandrews: also @sampottorff don't forget all the times everyone lied for you so your past wouldn't get out

Rissaandrews: also @sampottorff just wait for things to crash and burn #melanieoversam

Kenzieandrews:@sampottorff bring up my sisters @melandrews past but you don't wanna talk about your own past grow the fuck up

Kenzieandrews: also @sampottorff come get your shit and your stupid ass promise ring

Kenzieandrews:@sampottorff just wait because everyone is going to take @melandrews side #melanieoversam

Meanwhile with Alexis and Conrad. Alexis says do you see how everyone is going off on Sam? Conrad says oh I see it I've been seeing it i'm just waiting for Jake's comment on this last one because he came after Jake more than he did Melanie. Alexis says I know but I also know as Melanie's friend that as soon as she saw it she tried to control not going back at him but she couldn't. Conrad says I know that too but I think Melanie also confirmed that they are back together in one tweet. Alexis says yeah I think the same thing but we will not know till we see her or talk to her. Conrad says yeah with all these going on we really need to talk to them all. Alexis says yes you are right but I don't know when that will happen but hopefully it will happen soon. Conrad says hopefully.

Concurrently with Paige, Jesse, Emma, Michael, Brooklyn, and Chase. Paige says can you all believe how Sam is acting towards Melanie? Jesse says no but we could all just go off on him. Emma says yeah like everyone else is we all just join in. Michael says it works we are also friends with Mackenzie and Mackenzie didn't deserve what he did either. Brooklyn says yeah lets all just go in since he wants to come at everyone. Chase says we are all ready since we are all already on the app reading everything and figuring out what to say. Paige says yeah we are all ready to post.

Paigemichaels:@sampottorff I would stop coming for my girl @melandrews and her boy @jakemiller if you know what's good for you

Paigemichaels:@sampottorff if you don't then you will learn #melanieoversam

Jessegraham:@sampottorff you haven't learned yet that going after @melandrews and @jakemiller is a bad idea

Jessegraham:@sampottorff I thought you were stupid but not this stupid #melanieoversam

Emmarose:@sampottorff first you come for @kenzieandrews and now @melandrews and @jakemiller boy you dumb

Emmarose:@sampottorff maybe now you will learn how dumb you really are since Kenzie tried helping make you look smart #melanieoversam

Michaelabrams:@sampottorff learn who you are going for dude because @melandrews don't back down

Michaelabrams:@sampottorff also you better learn that @melandrews don't play when it comes to @jakemiller or her family #melanieoversam

Brooklynjohnson:@sampottorff coming after @melandrews and @jakemiller bad move on your part

Brooklynjohnson:@sampottorff but I guess you are still learning #melanieoversam

Chasejacobs:@sampottorff you wanna go after @melandrews and @jakemiller have you learned nothing last night?

Chasejacobs:@sampottorff also you know @melandrews don't back down so it was nice knowing you not #melanieoversam

Meanwhile with TMZ writing another article. Well it looks like Sam Pottorff went after the wrong girl because everyone is backing up Melanie Andrews on twitter. Also they have MelanieoverSam trending right now. Also if you are wondering whose side Kian is on its Melanie and he even wrote a nice post with a picture. Jake Miller has yet to say anything but we all know that as soon as he gets a chance Sam is done if he isn't done already with all of Melanie's family and friends. While Sam Pottorff I hope you have learned your lesson going after Melanie Andrews because it seems as you are going down no matter how this goes. Also if you wanna know if Melanie and Jake are back together you should read Melanie's tweets towards Sam or you should read Jake's tweet last night towards Sam. A couple that defends each other and each other's family is a couple we will be behind. Also if you wanna know more about Sam and Rosa's relationship and how he cheated on Mackenzie for a while read our next article. Also if you wanna know more about Mackenzie and how's she's doing and if she has a new someone in her life read the next article after Sam's if you even read Sam's because I wouldn't read it either. Also we have an article of Melanie and Jake coming out next week too show you how they met and how they got together and how everything is working out between them since the cheating accident and everything else. Also thank you for reading this article there will always be more to come and look forward too. So subscribe to our news articles, twitter, and everything else to know when we are putting out even more content.

Meanwhile with Jake's family and Melanie. Jake says you okay Melanie? Melanie says no not really he shouldn't be out her talking about you thinking he's perfect when he isn't. Jenny says she's got a good point here I say you get on there and do the same thing everyone already has melanieoversam trending so I think everyone would be on your side. Lee says Jake I would because he's trying to ruin you after you fixed everything so I say go ahead. Bruce says I say the same thing son. Jake says okay I will. Jenny says finally now after he says something so can I. Lee and Bruce say that's all you been waiting for. Jenny says yes because I wanna go off because they don't know him nor do they know Melanie if they are talking like this about them both. Lee and Bruce say true that's definitely true he'll learn sooner or later. Jenny says see Jake you got everyone on your side you have nothing to really worry about. Jake says I see that now. Everyone goes on their phones to twitter and reads what everyone has posted and then Jake and Jenny posted.

Jakemiller:@sampottorff you wanna come at mine and @melandrews old relationship knowing we are working on things?

Jakemiller:@sampottorff how dumb can you be? Our relationship is way past that and no less @melandrews was supposedly your friend

Jakemiller:@sampottorff literally I cant wait for you to learn that messing with my girl only results in you looking dumb #melanieoversam

Jakemiller:@sampottorff also your coming at me for cheating but you did the same thing to @kenzieandrews?

Jakemiller:@sampottorff maybe think before coming at someone because I only cheated once compared to all yours with Rosa

Jakemiller:@sampottorff so either get a life or get over the fact that you got caught that @kenzieandrews and @melandrews weren't acting dumb towards it

Jakemiler:also to clarify something yes @melandrews and I are back together

Jakemiller: also to clarify for some people I really really like you @melandrews and nothing will change that.

Jennymiller:@sampottorff literally you must be dumb thinking you can come @melandrews and @jakemiller

Jennymiller:@sampottorff if you aren't dumb then idk what you are other then a cheater @kenzieandrews always deserved better

Jennymiller: @sampottorff i hope you are learning your lesson now #melanieoversam

Melanie looks up from the phone to see everyone looking at her after everything. Melanie says why are you all looking at me like that? Lee says Melanie hunny you been friends with him for years you sure this isn't going to hurt in the long run? Melanie says i'm sure i'm just over this all because he's coming at us for Jake cheating once when he cheated on my sister for the last two months of their relationship and didn't want to admit to it. Jenny says she wasn't really close with Sam as she was with the others and you can tell with some of the videos because Sam do something stupid or interrupt someone and in the mirror of the one video with her behind the camera she rolled her eyes. Melanie says it's true but I think from now on it's probably just gonna be the guys without Sam. Jake says you really think the guys will be like that towards him? Melanie says I already know it just because JC, Trevor, and the other guys haven't posted a comment on there doesn't mean they are on his side. Jake says you have a very good point. Jenny says yes she does. After they were all done talking about this they all learned so much more about Melanie and her family and they can't wait to spend more time with her around and they also can't wait to see the future that holds for Jake and Melanie.

So this chapter might be a little shorter than my others but that's because after this chapter we are going to be skipping ahead a year to which you will see if Jake and Melanie are still together. You will also see Mackenzie moving on too someone new and forgetting about Sam. You will also see Marissa and Trevor's relationship progress even more since they been best friends for 4 years and only been dating for a couple months but when the next chapter comes out they will be celebrating a year of dating. You will also find out more about Melanie's friends, Mackenzie's friends, and Marissa's friends. Also in this chapter you have seen a lot go down between Melanie and Sam. Do you think Melanie and Sam's friendship will be fixed in the next chapter or do you think Melanie is going to be like Mackenzie and forget the friendship she had with Sam? Also you saw Kian sticking up for Melanie do you think their friendship will look better in the next chapter after a whole year of fixing things? Also who do you think Mackenzie will move on with Brent or a new character that appears in the next chapter? Well I hope you all have a great day or night wherever you are. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

581 12 7
Melanie is a typical The Wanted fan, but when The Wanted visits her and her best friend, she connects with Nathan. They start talking on a daily basi...
3.7K 236 39
Joshua Dun. A 16 year old junior, has no interest in being in a relationship at all. There's just no one really....there. Until a new girl moves in n...
20.8K 487 47
"Whats your name?" The blue haired kid asked. "I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph. Whats yours?" "I'm Joshua Dun. You can call me Josh though." Tyler is a depre...
1.5K 37 23
A girl meets her idol from YouTube, Kian Lawley. Would they be together forever or go different directions. You got to read to find out what happens