Bat Boy Oneshots

Av Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... Mer

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader

7K 166 239
Av Comic_Nerd117

Age Key:

Bruce: 38
Dick: 26
Jason: 24
Tim: 21
Damian: 16
You: 15
Alfred:
~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled as I walked into the Batcave. I'm the newest Batgirl. Going from Gotham street rat to Batgirl was a bit of a transition. I've been with Bruce for close to 6 months training with him and Alfred. I was apparently a natural fighter because I caught along quick. I guess it's from being on the streets most of my life. I had to learn to survive. Failure meant death. Bruce said it's finally time I met the family and my partner. My batgirl costume was amazing. Really comfy and practical and not a jumpsuit.

I like it a lot. The other batgirls has a very tight suit and cape and it's just not me. Also the suit was too big. They are tall girls compared to my height. I fall on the shorter end of the height spectrum even with girls my age. I paced around the room boredly playing with a baterang in my hand.

"Ms. (Y/n) I would suggest calming down before you faint." Alfred said sipping on some tea.

"Alfred what if they don't like me? I'm not like the other Batgirls. Bruce told me himself." I asked sitting in a chair resting my head in the palm of my hand while the other fidgeted with the baterang.

"I believe he meant that in a positive way. There are no two people that are the same. Similar yes but not the same." He said. I smiled.

"Did that come from a fortune cookie?" I asked looking at him. I saw him smile.

"I think you will fit in just fine." He said when we heard chatter coming from the stairs. I smiled and waited. Bruce came down first followed by the rest of the Batfamily. I smiled and went over to stand next to Bruce.

"This is (Y/n) (L/n). She's the new Batgirl." Bruce said. I smiled and gave them a short wave.

"Welcome to the biggest 'I work alone' heroes family ever." Red Hood said walking over and shaking me hand. I smiled.

"Seems that way. I kinda feel-" I started not being able to find the right words.

"Out of place. Yeah. Street rats can smell each other a mile away kid." He whispered the last part making me smile.

"Was it the suit that gave it away?" I asked laughing. He laughed too. Our suits weren't like the others at all.

"(N/n) this is Damian your partner." Bruce said gesturing to Damian. Just by looking at him I could see he was stuck up. He scoffed looking at me.

"I don't require a partner." He said crossing his arms. Knew it stuck up. He was a bit intimidating but once you've been face to face with a giant Bane almost nothing can freak you out except maybe an angry Bruce.

"Damian every Robin needs a Batgirl and you've been without one for 6 years." Nightwing said.

"That further shows that I don't need a partner. She looks like she can break easily!" Damian said raising his voice taking me back.

"Is he always a jerk?" I asked Red Robin.

"This is nothing compared to normal." He responded.

"Damian! This isn't up for negotiation. You don't have to like her but I expect you to work with her." Bruce said walking out angry. I smirked.

"Ooooh. Bruce is pissed." I said laughing.

"Shut up princess!" Damian said. I tensed. I walked up to him and punched him in the jaw.

"I can handle a lot but call me princess again and you'll wake up in a body cast." I seethed.

"I like her. She reminds me of me." Red Hood said. I laughed.

"Ms. (Y/n) allow me to show you to your new room." Alfred said. I nodded and took off my mask. I followed Alfred to an empty room. I took one look and instantly liked it. The decoration was mainly different shades of gray with purple accents. Really pretty. I put my bag down and smiled. Alfred muttered a goodbye before closing the door. I changed out of my suit and got into a simple tank and sweats.

~Damian's POV~

She walked over and stood in front of me. Her short stature made her appear less intimidating than she wanted. She punched me square in the jaw which I didn't see coming.

"I can handle a lot but call me princess again and you'll wake up in a body cast." She warned before walking off with Pennyworth. I'll admit that was attractive.

"And he's already falling for her." Drake said making me glare at him.

"As if I would consider someone so weak to be my partner." I scoffed. Todd took off his helmet and I could see them all smirking.

"It happens eventually Dami. Any Batgirl can make a Robin do what they want just with a look." Grayson said. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure Grayson. I'm never going to love that girl." I scoffed.

"Wanna bet on it?" Todd asked. I turned to him.

"For once you say something interesting Todd." I said crossing my arms.

"If you fall in love with her within 3 months you have to wear a pink version of the Robin suit for 2 months." Todd said.

"3 months." Drake pushed.

"And if I don't you have to wear pink versions of your suits for 3 months." I said.

"You've got a deal Dami. There's no way we're gonna lose." Grayson said shaking my hand. I smirked and left to my room.

~Your POV~

I went downstairs and decided to go look around. I passed by a room when something reflected in my eye. Curiosity got the better of my and I walked in. I looked and saw it was a training room. Mats on the floor, weights, punching bags, and a few padded dummies. What the moonlight reflected off of though was a katana. I looked and picked it up. I noticed how it was wrapped at the handle. I did a few tricks with it liking how lightweight the sword was. I heard something fly through the air and instantly I put the katana in a defensive position. I managed to block a baterang with the katana from hitting my head. I looked and saw Damian. He had his arms crossed.

"Can I have my katana back?" He asked putting his hand out expectingly. I picked up the baterang and walked over to him.

"You didn't have to throw a baterang at my head to get it back you know." I said giving his katana back. He scoffed.

"You shouldn't even be here." He said snatching the baterang from my hand. I immediately winced because the blade cut along my hand making it bleed.

"You know I'm trying to be nice here Damian. I'm staying whether you like it or not so learn to live with having me around." I said walking out of the room.

"Go to hell (L/n)!" He yelled as I got to the doorway.

"Can't. The Devil has a restraining order." I said back. His face was priceless. I used my shirt to stop the blood spilling from my palm. I managed to find Dick who helped me with it.

"How did you manage this?" He asked stitching it shut.

"Damian snatched a baterang from my hand and the blade cut me. Then followed the lines of go back to where you came from and go to hell. I don't even think he noticed that he hurt me." I explained as he wrapped my hand. I made a fist and winced.

"I'll talk to him. Maybe he'll be nicer." Dick said. I shook my head.

"No. I'm fine. Why is he the way he is? There's always a root to a problem." I asked.

"Damian was raised by the league of assassins. He was taught that emotion was weakness. He didn't know what family was until he was 10 and he came here. He'll warm up to you eventually just give him time." Dick said. I nodded feeling bad for him.

"I hope he warms up to me soon. I don't want him to hate me." I said yawning. It's late.

"I'm sure he'll warm up to you pretty soon. Now get to bed and don't use your hand for a few days or you'll pull your stitches." Dick said. I nodded.

"Thanks Dick." I said before heading to my room. I got to my room and flopped down on my bed.

~Time Skip~

I heard my alarm clock. I groaned and threw it across the room and it stopped. I smiled and got comfy again. I managed to get a few minutes of sleep before I heard the door burst open and someone started shaking me.

"(Y/n) get up breakfast is ready." I heard Dick say. I didn't budge. He then proceeded to start talking louder thinking I'd get up. Nope but it's amusing for him to try.

"Jason you try!" Dick shouted. I heard heavy footsteps before gunshots. Nice try. It's loud as fuck but I'm zoning out.

"Replacement you're up!" Jason shouted. I heard softer footsteps before a heavy sigh.

"I'll get Alfred." Tim threatened. I groaned and got up.

"Tell Alfred and I will kill you." I muttered. He left after that. I took a shower, did my morning routine, and got dressed before going downstairs. I was in a simple t-shirt, hoodie, and ripped jeans. I went downstairs and saw everyone already there.

"Come on sleepyhead." Jason said. I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Well I don't shoot guns in the house at least." I sassed.

"(Y/n) what happened to your hand?" Bruce asked. My eyes shifted to Dick then Damian before I looked at my lap.

"I was playing with my throwing knives and I accidentally cut my hand." I said picking at my food.

"TT idiot." I heard Damian say.

"Damian behave. (Y/n) let me see it." Bruce said.

"Dick already helped me with it Bruce I'm fine." I said. Bruce gave me the I don't care look. I sighed and walked over to the head of the table. I unwrapped my hand and he looked at it.

"Be more careful next time (N/n)." Bruce said but glanced at his son. I looked at Damian and saw him glaring at me.

"I will Bruce." I said rewrapping my hand.

~Time Skip~

I wandered around the house until I went outside. I saw Damian with a dog. I smiled and walked up to them.

"Damian who's this?" I asked once I got close. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"His name is Titus." He said. I crouched down and pet Titus. Titus happily wagged his tail. I laughed when he licked my face. He seems so happy.

"He is a sweetheart." I said petting his head.

"He's our guard dog. He's never been this friendly with someone new." Damian said. I smiled.

"Want to play fetch with him?" Damian asked. I nodded. Damian handed me a tennis ball and I threw it pretty far. Titus bolted after it before running back.

"That was ok." Damian said smirking.

"Ok Wayne let's see you beat that." I said handing him the ball. He threw it pretty far but I'm determined to beat him. When Titus came back with the ball I threw it and it went right where Damian's went.

"We tied." He said.

"Pfff my hand is cut I could so beat you." I said crossing my arms.

"Sure you can (L/n)." He said. I smiled seeing that he was actually being nice. I passed him the ball and when he threw it I sneakily stole his phone from his pocket.

"I bet I could beat you in a race." I challenged.

"And why would I race you?" He asked. I held up his phone and he checked for his pockets. I started running and he followed room behind me. Turns out that there were woods behind the manor that we were running into. We ran into a meadow which I slowed down a bit to see. I forgot I was being chased so when Damian tackled me down it was a bit of a shock to me. I couldn't help but laugh though.

"Give me back my phone (L/n)." He said panting. I was too busy laughing.

"You look so tired." I laughed hiding his phone back in his pocket.

"(L/n)." Damian warned. I sobered up a bit.

"I don't have it." I said putting my hands up. He started frisking me, checking my pockets, and my hoodie. However I kept squirming trying to not laugh. I'm pretty ticklish and him knowing would be bad. He started look down my legs and I couldn't stop the squeal when he gripped my knees. I turned red and quickly covered my mouth. He looked at me with a face of confusion before he smirked. I started backing up but he grabbed my foot and brought me closer to him.

"I know your weakness now (L/n). Tell me where my phone is before I use your weakness against you." He threatened but it seemed more playful than threatening.

"Check your pocket." I said motioning to his hoodie. He checked and pulled out his phone. His eyes widened slightly indicating he was shocked. The son of Batman doesn't show much expression. I laughed slightly. He looked at me and took my wrapped hand.

"I did this didn't I? When I snatched the baterang from you." He asked. I nodded and smiled slightly.

"Why didn't you tell Father I did this?" He asked. I smiled a bit wider.

"Because you are my Robin and I am your Batgirl. We are supposed to trust and support each other. I thought a small shove would help you see that maybe you can trust me." I said trying to hide my fidgeting. He remained quiet and it started growing awkward.

"I'm going to go now. Alfred said we'd try making food from Disney movies when I came to the manor. And we are starting with spinach puffs from the Emperor's New Groove." I said getting up before walking away. I got about half way to the manor when I heard running. I looked and saw Damian right next to me.

"May I assist you and Pennyworth?" He asked. I quirked an eyebrow.

"You cook?" I asked.

"I'm a quick study." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Just don't burn them." I said.

~Time Skip A Month~

I love the snow but not right now. It's Christmas Eve and there's no crime tonight. Damian insisted that he goes on patrol since the others didn't want to. The others didn't think that villains would be causing crime this close to Christmas or because it's freezing. I decided to tag along with him so he wasn't alone. So now we are perched on the clock tower looking over Gotham in the freezing cold. I brought the wrong gloves. I grabbed my fingerless ones instead of my winter ones. And on top of that this sweater isn't doing its job very well right now.

"Dames can we go it's freezing?" I asked.

"I know (N/n). Just a few more minutes then we'll head back." He said looking through his binoculars. I nodded and rubbed my hands together trying to get them warmed up. My fingertips were turning blue. Damian sighed and pulled me closer to him before wrapping his cape around the both of us. It's a bit warmer close to him. I sighed in content being close to him. I love him and he's also very warm somehow.

"We need to get you a winter suit made." Damian said taking my hands in his. I smiled
and got up. I grabbed a handful of snow and stuffed it down his shirt. I laughed as he bounced around trying to get it out. Once he did he grabbed a handful of now and threw it at me but I dodged it quickly. I ran to the next rooftop and I could hear snow crunching behind me letting me know he was following. We crossed rooftops laughing before I stopped. I need to catch my breath. Damian picked me up and threw me over his shoulder making me laugh.

"You think you can put snow down my suit and get away with it?" He teased. I started giggling.

"I was hoping I would." I said. He gripped the back of my knees making me turn into a mess of laughs and shrieks.

"Dames!" I whisper shrieked so no one would hear just in case.

"Say Damian is better than me at everything." He said. I shook my head.

"N-never!" I laughed. He started to tickle me more. I tried kicking him off of me but it didn't work. He was smiling at me being tortured. I held both of his hands together to I could get a breather. I took deep breaths trying to recover from that.

"Come on (Y/n) say it." Damian said as his fingers lightly crawled over my skin making me giggle and squirm which I hated. I don't giggle.

"No." I said trying to get out from under him. He dug his fingers into my ribs making me shriek.

"Say it (N/n)." He whispered in my ear.

"Damian is better than me at everything. Not." I muttered the last part. He smiled and stopped. I noticed he shifts his weight to the left side when he's hiding something just like he is now. I tackled him and held him down.

"Really (L/n)?" Damian asked unamused. I nodded.

"You're hiding something from me and I want to know what it is. I know you Damian and I know when you're hiding something." I said holding him down. He sighed annoyed.

"You wouldn't understand." He mumbled. I groaned.

"Well help me understand." I said letting him sit up. He leaned in closer to my face making me get flustered.

"I love you (L/n). These feelings... feel complimented to me." He admitted. I smiled.

"Well Dames let me uncomplicate things. You are my Robin and I am your Batgirl. I love you too idiot." I said smiling. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. Not a painful tight hug more like a snug kind of tight. I hugged him back and sighed in content.

"Let's go home Beloved." Damian said. I felt my cheeks grow red. By the time we got home it was well after 2 in the morning. I stretched and left to my room to shower and change into my pjs before crashing into bed.

~Time Skip~

I woke up hearing yelling. I groaned and put a pillow over my head to drown out the noise. But all good things must come to an end. My door slammed open and I felt 3 bodies suddenly on me. I groaned at the sudden weight.

"Ok ok I'm up." I said pushing Dick, Jason, and Tim off of me. Alfred, Damian, and Bruce were watching in the doorway.

"Come down it's Christmas morning! Time for presents, breakfast, and hugs!" Dick said hugging me tightly. I huffed tiredly. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 6 in the fucking morning.

"You are too energetic for the time. I'll be down in 5 minutes ok." I said squirming out of Dick's hold. They one by one left. Damian although stayed to give me a hug and kiss on the forehead. I smiled but made him get out. I did my morning routine and changed into a white shirt and some leggings and just decided to go downstairs barefoot. I got over to the tree and saw everyone there. The tree was big. It almost reached the ceiling. Took all of us to bring it in too. I sat down next to Damian on the couch and saw Tim organizing everyone's presents into piles. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder relaxed. I heard giggling behind us causing everyone to look. I turned and saw Babs, Cass, and Steph. Steph had mistletoe hung over me and Damian. Everyone started laughing making us blush. Damian started making a big deal while I just shrugged. I gave him a kiss to shut everyone up before going back to resting my head on his shoulder.

"He has to do it! Fuck yeah!" Jason yelled cheering. Damian's eyes widened before he face palmed.

"Dick go get Damian his present from us." Tim said before Dick bolted up the stairs and came back down with a green box. The girls were just having a blast with the current events of the past 5 minutes.

"It happens every time (Y/n)." Babs said making me laugh.

"I secretly think Bruce is like the ultimate matchmaker." Steph said. Me and Cass laughed.

"It's happened 4/4 times." Cass mumbled.

"I guess it's inevitable then." I laughed. We all opened presents and I found out about the bet. Damian hates the pink Robin costume. He's probably going to burn it after the 3 months. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Be quiet Beloved it's not that funny." He pouted. I looked at the costume again and laughed. I managed to sober up a bit.

"Oh lord. This is the greatest day of my life." I said seeing it.

"Just kiss me." He said. I kissed him without hesitation and he kissed back.

~The others POV~

"So when do you think Bruce is going to give them the talk?" Babs asked. They all snickered.

"Give him tomorrow. He's not going to do it on Christmas." Dick said.

"They are in for a long lecture." Tim said.

"Let's not forget about the hovering for the next few weeks." Jay added.

"And us." Cass added her two cents.

"I sorta feel bad but not really. It's too funny." Steph said before she bursted out laughing.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.5K 19 10
Requests sent in the first page or if anonymous DM me! I don't judge! Please read the dos and don'ts list on the first page!
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...
517K 10.4K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...
242K 5.5K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.