Sticks and Stones may break m...

Da Fangirl4Many

Layna gets what she's always wanted. A brother. Along with that she gains her love interests. There life styl... Altro

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but ROC will never hurt me
Sharing Worlds
Yes Princeton work it!
Every Prince needs his Princess
Bye for now
106 at 6:07
Tweet Tweet
Don't wake me up
Reunited
Falling
Roc is amazing
Lovely night
My protector
Mine
All his love
Oh Prod
So it's official
Not Over
Never let go
Um...bye?
The end

Date 2

576 11 0
Da Fangirl4Many

He wouldn't tell me where we were going. He told me I should wear something nice, not fancy, but not sweats and a T-shirt.

I put on several shirts continuously walking out to show Prodigy while waited for me in the hall outside my door.

"You look great." He kept saying.

I'm glad he thought so, but nothing seemed to wow him!

I tried on one last shirt. THE shirt. It was my favorite one I ever made and I promised I'd save it for a special occassion. I guess this counts. It's a White shirt. Just below where a sports bra would end my shirt changed from cloth to fish net. I brushed my hair into a high pony tail, threw in some shimmery earings and opened my door again to show Prodigy.

His jaw dropped and he quickly closed it. I had to laugh.

"What do ya think?" I asked him.

"I think you look fantastic!"

I did what felt like blushing. Did I just blush? Do I even blush? Prodigy chose a pair of my sneakers to wear and he chose a pair of mine. Is it bad he fits my shoes? Or that I fit his? Eh. Who cares.

Still he wouldn't tell me where we were going! He held my hands as we walked down stairs. I saw everybody in the living room dressed. Princeton and his mom, Ray and his, Roc and mom, then...Mr.Craig, momma Wanda, and Jojo.

I tried to run back up stairs, but Prodigy tightened his grip on my hand and I flew back like a rubber band ito his chest.

I couldn't face everyone and Prodigy tried to comfort me, whispering in my ear.

"They'll love you I promise."

"Prodigy, but my shirt..."

"What? You look beautiful ok. Don't stress."

"So where we going?" I asked

"To the premiere of our movie." Prodigy answered.

I looked at the date on my phone. Dang! How did I forget?! That's the reason he needed to come in the first place. Mama Wanda stepped forward.

"You must be Layna. I've heard great things about you."

Princeton scoffed before I could reply.

"I've heard great things of you too!" I told her.

Princeton rolled his eyes and Roc laughef lightly. Then Mr.Craig stepped forward.

"You can call me daddy Craig or Mr.Craig."

"Yes sir." I said nervously.

Everyone bursted into laughter and I stood there dumbstruck again. We all rode to the mall in a huge limo. Great, so there will of course be Paparazzi. Everyone tweeted they were going to the premiere also. Girls asked if I was ganna be there, but I just ignored them. I decided to put one post and then just stay off for the night.

"I love you guys. You know I'm Team Mindless and I don't wanna hurt you. If I thought it was a bad idea I wouldn't have gone through with it."

I tucked my phone into my pocket and ran my fingers through my ponytail. Prodigy knows my little things I do when I feel a certain way.

"Calm down." He said turning away from his mom to talk to me.

I gave him a weak smile and looked at Roc, who just nodded at me from across the car. I found my hand slipping back into my pocket.

-Roc! I'm dieing over here!

He felt a buzz in his lap and looked at the screen. We exchanged glances before he replied.

-Chill his family is really easy going! Stop looking like you killed a puppy xD

-NOT FUNNY. Roc theres ganna be PAPARAZZI! I'm ganna be seen with Prodigy...

-Better him than Princeton >¦\

He gave Prince a dirty look and he just shrugged. Go figure. His mom looked back and forth at Roc and I before continuing to talk to Princeton.

-Maybe I just go as your sister?

-You are my sister...

-I mean, I cling to you instead of Prod..........

-Oh. You mean keep hiding it.

-Nuh uh!

-Yes huh!

-Ugh! Roc, your not helping :'(

-Sorry :'(

The ride was loud, with lot's of laughing and talking, but I just didn't participate. I watched everyone having a ball, when I felt like my golden carriage was about to become a pumpkin again.

I don't wanna hurt anyone! Normally I don't care what people think...but I care what thousands of people think. The car could not have stopped soon enough! I saw flashing camera lights and lot's of people. No! I thought to myself.

I didn't have to go to Roc. He came to me. He grabbed my hand and we walked side my side.

"Thank You." I mouthed to him.

He gave me a thumbs up. He stopped a few times for autographs and pictures alobg with the other boys. I was in back of the group as we entered the theatre. I stopped when I heard to girls calling my name.

"Layna! Layna! Please!"

I ran down the carpet to two crying girls. They smiled when they saw me.

"We love Roc and Ray! Please help us! We've gone to 4 of there most recent events and never get these to them." One of them said. They each held up gift bags.

"I'll take care of it." I assured them as I grabbed each of there bags.

"Pose!" A lady with a camera said to us. I leaned against the gate and we all posed for a picture, making funny faces. The tears in there eyes were real.

"Hold on." I told them.

I ran to the doorway where the others watched the scene that happened. I talked to my and Rays mom.

"Theres two girls outside. One team Ray and one team Roc... Could they watch the movie with us?"

"That's a good idea!" Daddy Craig interrupted. "You should all have a fan."

Prodigy looked at me and I fake smiled. I know there's fans out there that love and deserve him.

"Dad I"

He started to say. "Prodigy it's fine!" I interrupted. "I'll be right back."

I ran back out to the chaos, and over to the girls.

"I have a surprise ok, but first you guys need to go find me the most dedicated Prodigy and Princeton fans. Hurry!"

They dissapeared into the crowd searching for fans. Seconds later they returned to the front of the short gate with two more girls. All were crying.

"Here. Why not give these to them yourselves?" I asked the girls as I handed them there bags.

*Screams!*

I talked to the guard and he let them all through.

"Where are you taking them!?" A reporter asked me.

"To have a Mindless experience of course!"

She smiled and I walked away with the girls close behind. They all talked to there "dates" in the doorway and the parents and I walked in front of them along with JoJo.

The movie previews were just about over when we finally made it to our VIP area. From left to right

Me,JoJo, MamaWanda, Mr.Craig, Mom, Rays Mom, Princetons mom, Rocs girl, Roc, Ray, Rays girl Prods girl, Prod, Princetons girl, Prince.

My end was quiet, but the other end, not so quiet. They all kept laughing and talking. We all seemed annoyed, but who was ganna shoosh them on there night? Not me. I tried to watch the movie, but they were very diatracting. Jaden, Willow, Madison, Diggy, Star, Beauty, and Bahja came to see the movie too. They greeted us and then left to there seats.

Prodigy and his girl laughed the most and yes. I, being an emotional teenage girl got jealous. It was an easy transition from my seat to the isle. Since I took the end seat. I excused myself to the restroom.

"Layna?" Someone called.

I looked up in the mirror to see bright red hair. I turned around.

"Hunnii!" I hugged her tight. I LOVE HUNNII. A true inspiration.

I realized once I hugged her I was crying. We sat on a bench outside the restroom.

"So you took my man huh!?"

I gasped.

"Im just kidding." She continued.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Mama Wanda tells me everything. So tell me why you got some other girl in there with him and not you..."

"I don't want people to be mad. Prince and I didn't work out so what? I just moved to another member? Thats how it looks. Thats bad."

"Ok Hunnii child! Lemme tell you something...ITS NONE OF THERE DAMN BUISNESS! You betta get you man girl yes!"

"Mama Wanda and Daddy Craig are here... my first time meeting them."

She shrugged. "No big deal, there super cool. I gotta go before people start spotting me. Just be yourself. And Layla..."

"Yes?"

"Take care of my babies!"

"I will!"

We stood up and laughed before going our seperate ways.

Jojo looked up at me.

"It's ok Layna. I feel kinda left out too."

"You have me..."

"That's good enough." He said smiling. "By the way, between you and I my brother thinks so too."

I pretended to zip my lips and hand him the imaginary key. We laughed for a second and Jojo leaned on Mama Wanda and dozed off.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
8.2K 298 29
Is about a girl named Breauna who seeks to find her life in music.But seems to have trouble at home her boyfriend Khalil who has been with her for...
8K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.
49.4K 737 22
It is about this adopted teenage, Krissy, who goes through routes in her life with having a bigger big brother than her who's 16. He is in a group wi...