Bughead Oneshots

By dance_skater

Oneshots book for Bughead. Please comment any suggestions xxx Character credits go to Riverdale's writers and... More

Not okay
Igloos
Come home
Go back to him
Come home Pt2
Go back to him pt2
Babysitting
SOQM
All night
Cry
Marriage
SOQM pt2
Grief
Only thing
New start
Anniversary
My boss
Video games
Drunk
Delete
Pool party
Bullet
Not okay pt 2
Scavenger hunt
New look
Roomates
Roomates Pt2
Forgotten
Forgotten pt2
Alone
Right now
Dear Juggie
Enjoy
Love
Sent away
Trial
Sent away Pt2
Family
Sent away Pt3
Farm
Monopoly
Flames
Escape
Doodle
Fever
Exposed
Shoot
Exposed Pt2
Caught
Treehouse
Treehouse Pt2
Altar
Altar Pt2
Penguins
I'll be waiting
New guy Pt2
Let her go
Let her go Pt2
Healthy
Safe at last (Collab with @bettsandjug4ever)
Good enough
My girl
Right guy
So wrong
To the end of the world and back
You are weird!
Proper kiss
You are weird! Pt2
Original
Priorities
Seek
Complicated
Complicated Pt2
Favourite girls
First day
"Sorry snakes"
"Sorry Snakes" Pt2
Brothers best friend
Different
Different Pt2
Different Pt3
Beautiful
Incredible
Question
Block
Remember
Lucky
Jones Family
Move in?
Move in? Pt 2
Time for you
Sleepless nights
Fever
Requests!
Break in
New oneshots book

New guy

5.4K 131 20
By dance_skater

A/N requested by -Bubbly-Snowflake-

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading in a few days, I feel really bad but I've been dealing with some stuff and it didn't help that I also had a huge case of writers block. Hope this makes up for it💗💗xx

Betty's POV

"Hey Jug, you're later than usual?" I asked as he sat next to me.

"I had to finish another chapter of my book." he explained as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled and leant into his shoulder after pecking his cheek.

"Have you guys met the new guy in town yet?" Kevin squealed.

"New guy?"

"No"

"What?"

"Is he hot?" Veronica cut everyone off. She earned a glare from Archie but just pecked him on the lips.

"You bet he is!" Kevin said excitedly.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"I think it was Hayden Woods" Kevin answered and I froze. No. No he can't be here.

"Betts...you okay?" Jughead asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Uh..um yeah... I'm just gonna use the bathroom" I excused and practically ran out of the main diner. I ran into the bathroom and into a cubicle- not having time to lock it- before I threw up. I sat against the cubicle wall and let the tears flow.

It's fine Betty. No one needs to know, you've kept it a secret this long. Just avoid him at all costs. It's fine.

I breathed shakily and wiped my tears.

"Betty?" Veronica spoke.

"Veronica, what are you doing here?"

"You literally ran out, we were worried"

"Well you don't need to be. I'm fine" I lied.

"Betty... you've been crying. Come on, we're best friends, tell me what's going on" she spoke softly.

"I...I know the new guy" I choked out.

"Okayyy, so?" she asked.

Veronicas POV

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"Well you know me and Jughead broke up for two years before I moved away from Riverdale?" I asked.

"Well I met this guy when I was there. He was at my college and was really sweet. We got to know eachother really well and then he asked me out. It was literally perfect, maybe it was just to get my mind off of Jug but I didn't care. After about a month we became official and I spent most nights at his house, just cuddling and watching movies"

"Right. So what's the problem?" I questioned.

"One night he wanted to take things further. I wasn't ready because I was still trying to forget about Jug. So I told him I wasn't ready and he got really angry. He'd never been like that before, he just snapped. So...he slapped me" she breathed.

"I thought it was a one time thing V. He apologized the next day and made it up to me with a romantic dinner. I put it to the back of my mind for weeks, until he got drunk and hit me again"

"Didn't you tell someone?" I asked in shock.

"I tried to make myself believe it wouldn't happen again. Then he wanted sex, this time I felt more ready so I agreed. It then felt really wrong, so I stopped it before it got to heated" she admitted making my face drop.

"He got angry?" I asked knowingly.

"Yeah...angry. V, he....he beat me till I was unconscious" she admitted.

"Oh my god" I whispered.

"He made me believe it was my fault, told me deserved it for being so uptight. I confronted him and he punched me multiple times. One night he showed up at my house drunk and tried to have sex with me but I pushed him off and ran outside until he left. It went on for about a year" she shivered.

"I'm so sorry B. You should've told us. Does Jughead know?" I asked.

"No and he won't. As far as he knows I didn't date anyone between the time we broke up and now. I'm not going back to square one again"

"B, he deserves to know" I soothed.

"No V. It's my decison. Hayden won't come near me, I threatened that if he came after me I'd call the police and tell them everything. When I came back to Riverdale I didn't hear from him again" she explained.

"You should've called them anyway! He deserves to be locked up!" I shouted.

"I can't! I can't go to court and re-live it all!" she cried.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry for shouting. I'm just worried about you" I admitted softly. She nodded and hugged me tight before we walked, linking arms, to class.

*That evening*

3rd person

There was a celebration at the Whyte Wrym that night for Betty becoming Jugheads' Queen. Speeches were said, drinks were raised and everything was going smoothly. So smooth that the two lovebirds had sneaked off into the bathroom and were currently making out. Jughead lifted Betty onto the sink counter and placed his hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He started to trail kisses down her neck, leaving light marks. Betty let out a muffled moan but was interrupted by the door swinging open. The couple pulled apart to see Hayden stood there with a look of disgust on his face.

"Oh uh...I can leave" he spoke.

"No, no it's fine" Jughead spoke helping Betty down.

"Go ahead Juggie. I need to fix my makeup" Betty explained and pecked his lips before he left. She started to reapply her lipstick when she saw Hayden behind her in the mirror.

"What do you want?" she asked turning around, pressing her hands against the edge of the counter.

"So who's the lucky guy?"

"Jughead" she spoke bluntly.

"The ex? Now the serpent king"

"Yeah and I'm becoming the queen today" she smiled proudly.

"Perfect little life huh?" he asked smugly as he walked closer to her, backing her into a corner.

"Hayden, I told you to stay away. Why are you here?" she asked shakily.

"I'm just travelling. I thought I'd stop here and then I heard about some sort of party at a bar" he excused. He then backed her right into the corner and lifted his hand to stroke her cheek.

Betty's POV

I flinched and pushed my head to the side.

"Betty...come on. I've missed you" he whispered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear harshly.

"I can't say the same. Now please let me go" I spoke calmly but stern.

"Why would I do that? I want you all to myself" he smirked as his hand travelled down my sides.

"My friends will wonder where I am, if they catch you you're dead" I spoke. I tried to scream but he caught on and shoved his coarse hand over my mouth. Tears started to run down my cheeks as his free rough hand started to brush my hair out of the way. He yanked my head to the side and started trailing kisses where Jughead had, though his were rough and vicious. Jughead's were soft and sweet.

"Please" I tried to croak out as I closed my eyes sobbing. I felt his hands start to move down but then there was nothing. I opened my eyes and through the waterfall of tears I saw him on the floor, Toni kicking him continuously. My body wracked with sobs as I slid down the wall in the corner. I then heard a bunch of voices, Fangs, Sweetpea and Cheryl. Then another one.

Jugheads POV

"Jughead! It's Betty!" Sweetpea shouted. I ran into the bathroom and my eyes widened at what I saw. Betty was curled up in the corner with Cheryl and Fangs trying to comfort her, Toni and Sweetpea were beating up the new guy.

"What the fuck?" I shouted.

"Jughead. This guy was touching Betty, I came in and he was all over her" Toni panicked. My blood boiled and my eyes filled with fire. I stormed over to Hayden and punched him over and over again.

"Jughead! Jughead stop! We need you over here!" Cheryl shouted.

"Jug, Betty needs you" Sweetpea said pulling me away.

"Fangs, Toni, Sweetpea take him down to the basement and tie him up. Cheryl shut down the party" I commanded knowing Cheryl had the power and confidence to order everyone around. I then rushed over to Betty who's face was in her arms and she was tucked up in a ball sobbing.

"Betts...Betts I need you to look up. I need you to breathe" I spoke softly. She shook her head rapidly making my heart break at the sight.

"Please baby...you need to breathe. You're going to faint" I admitted softly. She lifted her head slightly to reveal her puffy red eyes and damp face. I took her hands in mine and helped her breathing pattern go back to normal before she threw herself into my arms. I sat against the wall and put her on my lap, letting her cry into my chest.

"I'm gonna kill him" I cursed.

"N...no J...Juggie" she coughed.

"Betty, he could've...he could've...." I trailed off.

"You don't understand!" she sobbed.

"Understand what?" I asked confused.

"He's my ex"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 60 18
Read the title Plots or asking for a second part are welcome (Any trigger warnings will be put at the start of each Oneshot)
138K 2.1K 47
One shots of my OTP
216K 4.3K 129
Achievements: #48 - Book Bughead and Sprousehart oneshots! Please comment ideasssss
2.5K 42 10
Betty and Jughead cute, smut, sad, happy, oneshots. some of them may contain sensible themes but I put trigger warning so you don't have to worry. I...