Fate of Rinoa Angelwings: (Bo...

By Noah_Feiry

Once there was a lonely human girl that live as a normal life, and then there's a hedgehog that never aged. T... More

The hero on the shadows.
Story Of My Life
Slowly transformed
The Encounter
The encounter part 2
The 3 Hedgehogs decision
The new bridge to destiny
New purpose part 1
New purpose part 2
Save but captured again
Feelings
New chapter and a note
The letter (Warning... To depressing!!!)
What Shadow the hedgehog Knows
Will I accept it? Or will I not?
Noa's past
The choice/ feelings
Top of the world
CHAOS CONTROL (part 2 of top of the world)
Shadow's Suprise
Date part 1
Date part 2
Betrayal of Rouge the bat
I Must Tell her
Innocent
What are friends for
The rescue
Mutation
Escape
Is it you
Epalouge
Thank You!!!
France Challange
Another clue
New Book
Its up!!!

Save you again

235 5 0
By Noah_Feiry

Chapt. 4

After having a very big change in myself, well get over it because now is Normal... Not actually normal, or should I say "maintain myself normal". Now back to school! The sun is so shinny that rises the surroundings as my cousin approach me when I enter the school gate.

France: how did dyeing your hair black to cover those magic stripes?

Noa: It's no use.. It only appears and appears.. So now I'm wearing a wig..

France: How about your sunny eyes?

Noa:... Contact-lens.

France: Better than using a glasses like I do!! Hey!! Anything funny you can say?

Noa: Your polo has a hole near your armpit..

France: Heyy!! No way!

He look at his polo and yes it has a hole..

France: Ay oo nga.. (Translation: Oh yes it is)

Noa: See told ya! Don't let sir Mark sees you like that or else he'll tease you the same like what he did on Alex.

France; Hehehe! Well he get his Karma!

Noa: For bullying me... Yes he did..

If you don't know what Karma is... It's like "What ever you throw will come back to you". I kinda laugh on my own joke but it slowly fades as I remember my changes... Now I am not what I was... feel so down.. What's happening to me? Why do I have to experience this...How?

Noa:....

France: Ate.. You look depress. Why don't you sit on that bench to think.. (Point) I'll just put this bag in my room then I'll go back okay.

Noa: (nodd)

With that he left. Why did God give me this struggle anyways? Is this a karma or a gift. Oh I don't know! I head to the bench to sit then I close my eyes and pray. Why now? I wish this is just a nightmare...

*To Shadow*

I'm on the Phillipines? No. Back to Mobotropolist with Silver the hedgehog, he and I have a good talk.

Silver: So how's the girl you saved?

Shadow: She's still the same but a little quiet than usual. How about you and your studies?

Silver: It's good.. My only problem is that the school is closing after this month..

Shadow: Why?

Silver : I don't know.. The only question is where do I transfer after that?

Shadow: Silv. You said you studied in the Philippines last 3 years ago right?

Silver: a.. Oo bakit? (Translation: yes.. Why?)

Shadow: Why don't you transfer on Noa's school!? It's teachers are very kind, but beware to some students there!

Silver: Is there any Scholarship?!

Shadow: Oh... Only if you graduate there in grade 6 but hey! I could give you the money you need to study there!

Silver: ( unexpected) What? Is that okay for you?! You're kidding right!

Shadow: I never joke like Sonic okay Silv. Yes I could...

Silver: Yehey!!! Thankyou Kuya Shadow!!!!

Shadow: only in one condition!

Silver: (got a little annoyed) as Usual.. There is always a condition!! Ow man!

Shadow: Hehehe!! Don't worry, it wasn't that hard.. It is actually apart of your passion.

Silver: What is it?

Shadow: Since you and Noa are at the same age..

Silver: I'm 4 months older.

Shadow: And you have a sense of justice..

Silver: go on..,

Shadow: Well.. Noa is being bullied and some of her friends can't help her get up from those so... Could you take care of her? For me?

Silver: I'm not being rude bro but why do you care for her?

In what Silver ask makes me think so deep. I really don't know what word could I say so he won't put anything funny like Sonic always did.

Shadow: Since I get to the Phillipines, I feel like I belong there and... It is like I'm.. Connected to that place. Then I saw a girl that I can relate to myself. That is Noa. She kinda amaze me for her braveness on sacrificing herself just to save France "Her younger cousin".

Silver: Wow... Same as how I feel when I save Blaze from those bullies who always hurt her.

Shadow: Also Silv. You said you grew up in a Christian church right?

Silver: Yes why?

Shadow: I once dream about Lord Christ. Last four years ago...

*Shadows dream last 4 years ago*

I remember it was.. Shinning... Full of trees, grasses and meadows. I don't know how I got there nor do I know where I am. I was walking with alots of cunfusion. Why am I here? As I walk around, I feel every life force around.

Shadow:... Hello?! Is there anybody around?!

I keep on asking until I saw a very bright light, brighter than the sun.. a voice was then heard. Looks like The Lord has forgiven my sins.

Lord Jesus: There is son..

Shadow: Huh?

The light then fades as it reveals none other than The Lord.

Lord Jesus: Greetings Shadow the hedgehog..

Shadow:... Lord!!!

I quickly bow before him. Even though I'm immortal, that doesn't mean I'm an atheist... That would be my worse nightmare!

Lord Jesus: No need to bow Shadow.. Here (Helping hand)

(Note: Deep meaning alert!!)

I stare at the lords hands, will I take it? I close my eyes and accept his love.

Shadow: Are you the reason why I'm here?

Lord Christ: Yes I am son.. I know who you are.. I know what struggle you have been at... And I know that even you put your dark past behind... I know you are still missing..

Shadow:..... I was like a puzzle.. I know who I am... I know my internal purpose.. But there an empty space in my heart, that is very unknown.... That I never knew. Why am I a... Incomplete.. I will never find it..

The Lord kneel down and put both hands on my shoulder. He smiled... Giving me courage.

Lord Jesus: is my Ultimate Lifeform giving up?

Shadow:.. Of course not my lord... I just don't know how.. Or what? Can you help me?

Lord Jesus: Your heart is looking for love Shadow.. You are like a vine who is far away to ground he was born.

Shadow: What do you mean?... I've already knew the ark where I was created..

Lord Jesus: Are you sure you are created?

Shadow:... I wish I wasn't...

Lord Jesus: You said you are missing something right? Love is always the answer.

Shadow: But how can love help me?

Lord Jesus:... I can never create a life without love.. I can never sacrifice myself to the cross without love. Love is everything.

Shadow: It might be blurry for me but I believe you Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus: :) Well then I'll help you know how.. If you wish to find how love can help you find your missing piece well listen to me carefully, okay?

Shadow: I will.

Lord Jesus: I admit that I enter your world of dreams just to talk to you. When Commander Tower give you your first mission for the day, come straight without compromising. While you are doing your mission, you'll encounter someone you can really relate to yourself. Once you finally encounter it... It will not just take you to the missing piece you are looking... But it will also lead you to something even more.. Near to your purpose to me... :)

Shadow:... I understand.

I hug my lord who created my soul.

* End on shadows dream*

Silver got amaze on what I told him.

Silver: He really love everyone. Jesus is the most powerful person ever were but it is not what he tresure.. The thing he treasure is none other than the Infinite love he offered us.

Shadow: I never told anyone except you and Omega.

Silver: did you do what he said?

Shadow: yes.. And the mission he is talking about is when Eggman attacked the Phillipines. The person I encounter that Jesus said I could relate to myself is.. Noa.

Silver: And it came true?

Shadow: The part " it will also lead you to something even more" did happened but the missing piece didn't.

Silver: Maybe you have to take another move. Why don't you introduce yourself to her?

Shadow: I can't. I don't know how to make friends..

Silver: :) is the ultimate Lifeform shy?

Shadow:... NO!

Silv.... Grrr. We keep on talking until Sonic approaches us.

Sonic: Shadow! Silver! Eggman is up to no good again! The the worse is his attacking the Philippines!

Shadow: No! Come on!!

We go get to action to save our Pnoy friends! What is Eggman up to? And what does he wants? I pray to The Lord and ask for his helping hand to help us.

* While on Noa*

Noa POV

Lunch time!!! As usual me and my amigos are eating under a Narra tree. (Narra tree is the national Tree of the Phillipines). We laugh and joke! It got even better as France approach us!

France: Hi ladies.. How's it going?

Tasha: Good!!! Oh I want to meet my Joker....

France: Joker? Batman's main enemy or your crush is a gangster?! Haha!

Tasha: Grrrr!!! It's a nickname!!!

We all except for Tasha laugh! Almost all of us have a crush.. Nika has her shishu, Ran have Conan from Detective Conan anime , Tasha.... As already said and France have his crush but he didn't tell anyone including me... Harsh. They all have there love interest but... I don't have one... I never fall inlove before. Maybe it's because most who bullied me are boys or is it because I'm more in my studies. I grab my mirror to remove my contact lense.

Ran: Noa... I wonder... Do you have a crush on someone?

Nika: Oy!!!!

Noa:... No! I'm taken to God okay....

France: Oh ate... Stop pretending!

Noa: Wala pa nga!!! (Transtlation: I said I don't have!)

Okay karma for me! Since I laugh at Tasha, they return what I did. We laugh and laugh but it suddenly turn into screams as a bandit suddenly land right in front of our table, scaring us out of our feet.

Tasha: Ahhhh!!!! Anu yan?!!! ( translation: What is that?!)

Bandit: ( Target Noa) Doctor.. I found the target!

The bandit attack us but we DOUGE it on time.

Noa: Ran! Nika! Go tell the principal while Tasha call the police. France! You go warn other students while I'll get its-

Before I could continue, Thousand of bandits then falls from the sky. I look through the horizons and saw... Robotnik's ship!

Noa: Gasp !

It's been 4 years since I've seen it. It makes me remember all what happened last 4 years ago! The screams of our fellow schoolmates are full of fear.

Noa:... Run!!

We run in different directions ( Ran, Nika and Tasha on the left while France and I on the right) as the bandit chase us. Ran and the others are so lucky while France and I are in the opposite of luck.. Grr.

France: Ate! He's chasing after us!

Noa: I know!! Don't look back and pray while-

Being chase by a crazy bandit would be better than what just happened! We suddenly bump Robotnik and oh great! He found us!

Eggman: Oh look what we have here... I remember this boy.. The boy who tries to run away last 4 years ago but not my main interest.. ( look at Noa) oh! So this is the naive girl who tried to save her friend...

Noa: What do you want Baldy Mac noise hair!? Someone to shave your mustache?!

France: or rip it! I could!

Eggman: None of that is what I want but I'm here to-

France: We don't need your excuse for almost killing our feets for running!! ( threw a rock)

(Like sonic unleashed) France threw a ball and it hit right on his bald head! An orb robot ( Orbot) then appears and starts laughing but eggman squash him and stand up.

Eggman: Why you?! Bandits! Teach this boy a lesson!

A bandit then burst him and pin him on the ground! The bandit is hurting him as it use it's weight to keep him down.

Noa: France!!!

Eggman: hahahahahaha!!!

Noa: Stop!! Let him go! Please!

Eggman: hahaha... What if I don't?! What can a powerless naive can do?! Beg? Hahahahaha!!!

He mocked at me! I then feel anger for him in "Not letting France go". It's is like I'm about to burst anger.. As I feel rage, the grass that I was standing suddenly burn.. What is happening? I remove my wig and let my red striped hair fall down on my back.. I then get out of control.

France POV.

As ate was in rage, her feet then release fire that burns the grass around as some bandits was then paralyze by orange aura. It's getting weirded as Ate's fist is on Fire and her eyes glows orange!!

Noa: I said... Let.... Him..... GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ate was like a volcano as she release fire blast! ( More like chaos blast with fire) all the bandits around us got destroyed as ate lose her strength from the blow!

Eggman: (Somehow burned).. So your the target I've been looking for. How lucky..

Noa:.. What?

France: ate!

Since the bandit is destroyed, I run forward to ate and help her up.

France: let all of us go!!!

Eggman: Oh! After what she did? No way! You two are coming with me!

With his ride's huge robot arms, he caught us in one swift! Ouch!! We keep on struggling but we aren't that strong.

France: Let us go!!!

Eggman: Unless Sonic, Shadow and Silver approaches us like the last time!! :)

Hai RoBUTTnick!!!! You and your big mouth! What he just said came true.. Now karma finally catches him! A blue blur was then spotted and it suddenly hit his ride.

Eggman: Augh!!!

Then a silver hedgehog release a psychic knife to cut the knuckles of the robot's hands. Since it's destroyed, we fall down!!

Noa and France: Help!!!!!

Noa POV.

I close my eyes and pray!! I was falling but someone then catches me. A black hedgehog catches me!! We got eye contact at first... His ruby eyes.. So familiar.. But why?

Shadow: It's okay...

-

Yes!!! Whohooo!!!! Just finish a very long chapter! About Shadow's Dream? It was base on my classic stories I made when I was younger... And I want this story to involve God's Love for us and to know some bible... I hope you enjoy! God bless you... Chaos... Control!!!! ( Vanish)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 222 11
I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. " How?! "I roll my eyes and try to get the...
5.1K 65 9
Its April fools day and shadow gets turned into a baby and gets tooking care of by 4 hedgehogs and knuckles take of shadow as well when they need hel...
7K 255 28
It's about when Amy Rose, a beautiful merhog, catches the eye of Sonic, a fast and strong naga. Who had come from a far away land, and own clan of na...
4.4K 80 27
When a demonstration of a new cutting-edge virtual reality machine goes horribly wrong, Alexandra Parker accidentally creates a link between two worl...