Rose [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

I got you this rose And I need to know Will you let it die or let it grow? This is a story about a small to... More

New beginnings
Living in high speed
Flying high
Mask and conversations
Welcome to my world
Sisterly conversations
From adrenaline to steamy pizzas
Support system
Late night conversations
Imagination
All will be alright
Light, camera, action
come here
I promise
Water war
Release
Nerves
Quality time
Game on, bitches
Overprotective much?
1 OAK
Something more?
Where were you in the morning?
Unexpected occasions
Tiger stripes
Misunderstandings
Confessions
If I can't have you
Anxiety is a bitch
Conversations
Jingle ball kiss
A blue eyed girl turns green
Nothing but trouble
Booty call
Halle -fucking- lujah
Put on the spot
Rising star
Beta blockers
Revelation
Christmas from hell
Flying home for Christmas
Home is not a place, it's a person
Steamy mornings
boundaries
Christmas bonding
Touché
Heart to heart
Christmas fire
Birthday love
Win action
Waffle incident
Exposed
!!!
Put a ring on it
communication problems
Don't be such a bitch
Backfire
Revelation
Caught
Truth time
Meeting the fam
I am all in
New years eve surprise
Serendipity
A good begin
Love me or leave me
Catching flights
Big girl face
Game plan
The normal life
LA vibes
Studio life
Expensive presents & dinner dates
Ultimatums
I spy with my little eye
Secret escape
Godsent
Serenading
Long run
Suspicious
Dropping the bom
Is it all a lie?
Into a million pieces
In reconstruction
Fix you
Motherly advice and piercings
Heartfelt live streams
Bury the hatchet
Fan girl
It's raining men
Wake up call
Mixed feelings
Breaking bonds and building bonds
Amsterdam
Manifestation
Come for you
In the A.M
New member
Confronted with the past
Fans become friends
Popstar
Italian scratches
Broken trust
The truth behind the smile
Best job in the world
The beginning of the end
This is where our path separates
Goodbye
Sequel

Crisis

2.4K 55 0
By dutchgirlM

"Rose?! What the hell are you doing in there?." Liz says as she is knocking loudly on the bathroom door.

"Dude, relax! I am almost done."  I yell back as I put on my robe and wrap a towel around my hair.

"I have no time to relax. In 40 minutes everyone is going to be here." I roll my eyes as I open the door.

"I told you to go shower earlier but you didn't listen to me. So, yea. This is your own fault." She basically shove me to the side and walk into the bathroom without saying anything.

"She's mad?." Ali says as she put in an earring in her ear. Can this woman teleport through time? How can she even be ready already? When I went into the bathroom, she was still in her pjs and no makeup on her face. Now she looks like she is about to go on stage.

"Probably just stressed." I shrugs my shoulders and walk to my bedroom. What the hell am I going to wear? I need my style icon.

"ALI?." I loudly, even though I am quite sure that she is close by.

"What?! What happened." She storms into my room while looking around to see what is wrong.

"I don't know what I should wear." I turn around and pout my lip.

"Are you fucking kidding me?." She narrows her eyes at me. "I thought something happened to you."

"Well, a clothing crisis is just as bad as anything else, Ali. You should know."

"Move out of the way." She says extremely annoyed. Good. That's the first problem that is solved.

"I love you, Al." I cannot help but to smirk. She always acts like I am annoying her but I know, that she deep down, really likes it that I depend so much on her. Very deep down...

I take a seat behind my glam table and grab my makeup bag. Heavy makeup or natural?

"This is pretty. I have never seen this flared pants before."

I turn my head to look at her as she holds the pants in front of her.
"O yea. I bought it in Vegas, I think." Or was it LA? I have no clue. Whatever it's from, it's new.

"Me likey." Well, I am glad it has your approval...
"This goes well with that brownish lace body top you have."

"A brown lace body?."

"Yea, the one you bought at Victoria Secret."

"But that is lingerie... its shows a lot of boob." I mean, I have no problem with showing so cleavage but to wear Lingerie outside...
mmm I don't know.

"Girl, you are going to a club. Not to church."- No, if I would wear something like that to church, I think everyone will faint as soon as they see me "and you have the boobs for it."

"I do not know, Al..."

She grab the clothes out of the closet and lay it down on my bed "you are wearing it. End of discussion."

"Alright momma. Do you also want to decide what underwear I am going to wear?."

"It depends. Are you planning on showing your underwear to someone tonight?." Showing my underwear at someone? Why would I show someone my underwear? O..oo.. that is what she means.

"No, the girl is staying inside of the cage tonight." I am definitely not the type of girl who is going to hook up with some random guy. No, that is or was more Liz her department.

"You are not going on guys hunt tonight? I can be your wing woman?."

I look at her through the mirror and raise my eyebrow. "Since when I go on guy hunt when I am going out?."

"At least I could try. You need a nice guy, Rose. When was the last time you had sex?."

Damn... um that is a good question. Definitely not since I moved to New York.
"If you have to think about that question, it has been too long. You need a dick."

"And you need Jesus." I mumble back as I put on some foundation on my face.

"Maybe but at least I have a permanent dick in my life."

"Dude, Kenneth hasn't been here since we moved to New York. What are you talking about."

"But he is coming here in two weeks and then nobody will get any night rest for 9 days straight."

"Thank God that I am on tour by then again." And I mean it. Praise the lord. You have no idea how hard Ali screams during sex. You probably wonder how the hell I know that. Well, when I have classes, I spend most of my time at their apartment in Amsterdam city. So that I do not have to travel back and forward between Amsterdam and the little village I live in, during the week. I even have my own bedroom in their house. I remember one night, that I almost stormed into their room because I thought that someone was dying but when I heard her scream 'yes daddy', I immediately turned around and hide in my room for the rest of the night. That girl is wild.

"I just think you deserve a nice guy, babe."- she says as she walks up to me from behind and grab my hairbrush to brush my wet hair. "I would love to seeing you being in love with someone."

"My time will come." I am only 20 years old. I will find my Prince Charming one day until then, I will keep dodging the ogres. 

"I know."- she mumbles as she focus her attention on taming my wet coupe "I forgot to ask. How was your night with Shawn yesterday?."

"O God. The poor guy was so nervous for the video release. You should have seen him."

"I do not understand why he is so insecure. The man looks like every woman's dream."

"Yea.. you try to tell him that. I said that to him 50 times already." And somehow he still doesn't believe me and I thought that I had persuasive power. Clearly not.
"But to answer your question, we hanged out with his friends and when they left, we watched a movie together."

"You watched a movie?." She says in disbelief.

"Well, I believe I saw the Netflix logo before I felt asleep. So, I guess he watched a movie."

"Typical you."- she always complains about that she can never watch a movie with me because I always end up falling asleep within the first 5 minutes of a movie. "Where did his friends go though? They are still in New York right?."

"Yea, they are also coming with us tonight."- I am so curious how Brian and Matt are going to react when they see my best friends. I mean, lets be honest. Liz and Ali are fucking gorgeous. We all know how they reacted when they saw me yesterday. So, I can only imagine their reaction when they seem the girls. "His friends went to a club or something."

"And he wanted to stay in, on a Friday night to watch a movie with you?."

I look up in the mirror as our eyes meet. I shrugs my shoulders.
"Yeah. I even offered to go home so, that he could join his buddies but he said that he was tired."

She stares at me for a couple of seconds with the weirdest look on her face.
"What? What is up that look?."

"Nothing."- she snaps out of her trance and grab the hairdryer and switch it on.

What the hell was that about?

I brush it off and continue to do my makeup while Ali blow dry my hair.

After 10 minutes, when my hair is dry she turns off the hairdryer.
"Curls or straight hair?." She says as she opens the drawer that contains my straight and curling irons.

"What do you think?." I know that she probably already have a picture in her head, how I should look. So, I don't know why she is even asking for my opinion.

"I think curls." I grab my phone to see what time it is. 9.15 P.M...

"You think you can do my hair in 15 minutes?."

"Please... of course I can do it." She says as she put the curling iron into the power point.

"And if not? What am I going to get?." I know that she will probably succeed but just to give her that little push, I want to make it a little competition. So, I know for sure that she is going to be done in 10 minutes. Know how to win your fights, babes.

"Dude, I am fixing your hair. You should be giving me something. Not the other way around."

"You are so confident that it will only take 10 minutes, right? So, why the hesitation?." I know exactly which buttons to push to get what I want from her.

"Fine. What do you want?." Look. You see? And she thinks that she knows me better then I know myself. Girl... please. More the other way around.

"If it takes longer than 10 minutes to curl my hair, you buy my drinks tonight.."

"And if I win?."

"I will buy yours."

"Game on." I see the firing passion in her eyes.

"And time is up." I say as the clock hits 9:30. "Damn babe, that is going to be a high bill for you tonight."

"What?! No... There are only two hair locks left and we started later."

"The rules are rules, babe." I cannot help but to smirk at the face she makes.

"O fuck you. You can do those last two locks yourself." She lays the curling iron on the table and walks out of the room.

I grab the the iron and hold me hand up. She will come back in 3...2...1 and she walks back into the room and grab it out of my hand.

"The only reason why I am going to finish it is because I do not want you to ruin my hard work."

3 minutes later, just when we are done with my hair and makeup, the bell of the intercom buzzes through the apartment.
"I will go." Liz yells.

"Go change. I want to see how it looks." Ali says as she close the door to give me some privacy while I am going to change.

I raise my eyebrow at her as she takes a seat on my bed. "What are you waiting for?."

"I need to change. Into lingerie." What I basically try to say is that I am going to stand in my room with my tits on show.

"Since when are you so prudish? It's not like I have never seen breast before. Hurry up. Everyone is already here." She says as you hear at least 5 or 6 new voices echoing on the other side of the door.

Alright alright...

I walk over to my closet to get a fresh new tong and pull it on. I walk over to my bed where the clothes are and open my robe and let it fall to the ground. If this was any other person than Ali, I would have died of embarrassment right now. I am not good with the whole nudity thing.

I quickly put on the lace body and turn around to look at myself in the mirror.
That is a whole lot of boob and not that much fabric to cover it up. Thank God, it isn't see through otherwise I could directly go apply for a job at that sluty bar. What is its name again? O Yea... Hooters.

"You can see your tong." Ali says as I twist and turn in front of the mirror. "Maybe you should...-"

"No way. I am not going take one step outside this door without at least panties on." That is crossing my boundaries.

"I do not see the problem. You have a gorgeous body." She shrugs her shoulders as he hands me the flared pants.

"That doesn't mean I have to look like a hooker." I say as I put on the flared pants. "How do I look?." I say to Ali as I give her a little spin.

"Like a million dollars." She says as stands up.

"Are you sure? Doesn't I look like a cheap whore?." This is way out of my comfort zone.

"Whores do not look like this. They wish though.." she mumbles as she hangs a necklace around my neck. "Put on the nude Jimmy Choo heels.  I have the perfect clutch for this outfit. Remind me to grab it later before we go."

"Yea sure." I say as I grab a black knitted sweater and pull it on.
"What are you doing?."

"I am cold. I will take it off when we leave."

She rolls her eyes and walk to the door "and you say that Shawn is insecure." She mumbles and opens the door. Of course, she is on to me. Yes, of course this outfit isn't the warmest but it's not like I am dying because of the cold. I just need a few drinks before I am confident enough to walk around basically naked.

I grab my phone, glance at myself in the mirror one last time and follow Ali to the living room, where at least 7 people are screaming loudly. I am on my phone texting Anna as I walk into the living room.

"Please tell me that you are not wearing that to my birthday party." Liz says with a loud voice. I look up and see everyone, including Shawn staring at me from the couch.

"No. I am just cold." I mumble awkwardly as I feel everyone's eyes on me.

"What did Ali made you wear this time?." Liz says as she jumps up from the couch and walks over to me. All I can say is that it isn't the first time, Ali dressed me up as a hoe.

"Liz, stop it." I mumble annoyed as she tries to pull my sweater up. "Just let me look."

"Human, fuck off. You are violating my personal space." I shove her to the side and quickly walk over to the couch, where everyone is sitting.

"Give it up, Liz. She will never stop being insecure about her body." Ali says as she walks into the room with her hands full with bottles of beer.

"If I had her body, I would walk around naked all day. I mean, look at that ass." I groan loudly in response to Liz her comment.

"Stop embarrassing me in front of people I haven't met before." Luckily, I have so much makeup on my face, you cannot see that I am blushing underneath all of it.

I turn back around the everyone on the couch. Shawn is already surrounded by Liz her colleagues, who are basically drooling over the sight of him. I cannot blame them. He looks extremely hot in that black button up shirt, that fits his body like a second skin and those tight black skinny jeans.

"Hi, I am Rose." I give the three gives a little wave.

"Rose, that is Rebecca."- liz says as she points to the girl with black hair. She looks a bit like Angelina Jolie, when she was younger. "That is Susie." The girl quick glance at me before looking back to Shawn. Alright... "And Jessie but you already met her before." O yeah. I met her when she dropped Liz off at 6 in the morning completely wasted.

"Hey girl. Good to see you again."

"You too babe. Your makeup is gorgeous and where did you bought that fabulous pants?."

"Thanks honey. You look gorgeous as well."- I like this girl. Well, I like everyone who gives me compliments "I think I bought it in Vegas."

"No, LA." Shawn suddenly says. Everyone's head turns to him "Oo... I mean Los Angeles." I chuckle and walk over to Shawn and lean down to give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Hey, long time no see." I joke. I literally woke up in his bed this morning. Okay, that sounds wrong but you know what I mean.

He chuckles "Yea... it has been 8 hours since I last saw you. That's a record for us."

Sad. But true. I spend too much time with this kid.

"You cleaned up nicely since this morning." Brian says as I give him and Matt a high five.

"You too. You actually look alive." This morning they looked like they were hit by a train.

"Yep. We are ready to fuck up our livers again for another night." Matt says sarcastically.

"That's what I like to hear." Liz screams loudly "let's play a game to get the evening started."

O no.. I usually do not like Liz her ideas of games.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 351 67
- Completed - "baby, i didnt cheat i promise!" "who knows what else you are capable of." i guess my mom was right. all love eventually does go down t...
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...
175K 5.7K 121
Things didn't ended like they were supposed to. Words have been said and hearts have been broken but you know what they say, right? True love has a w...
1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...