Insights Of Your Favourite Au...

By FatimaAnsari12

Hello everyone. So I'm a reader and so are you. We all love reading books but something we all want is to get... More

Instructions
@Star_That_Shines
@Imaan00
@QuerenciaHaven
@abd330
@xtrisandfourx
@amytwilight269990
@TheMidnightBreeze
@adiyalove
@zahra_tae_14
@craveforhate
@TheVeiledMystery
@EyesClosedfor123
@Crazy_lollipop_lover
@heyyyitzme6
@fragilefighter
@Sana8904
@Aishu_Writes
@WinterMelodiesx
@shruxfantasia
@iconicallyxcrying
@Ayshatou__
@ThatPakistaniGurl
@aru_010191
@chibixcheeks
@SoleWriting
@Ankiecool21
@Infinitebae
@Hafsa_Sabih
@rehmat_blessing
@Galgaddott
@quruxley
@sanasays
My Interview
@DawdilingSomewhere
@AnImperpectMuslimah
@precious-gem
@AesthaticEmpress
@JCluvs_srk
@nievol

@Sh_aarohi

302 55 212
By FatimaAnsari12

Thanks a lot, @abd330 for this beautiful appreciation introduction. Means a lot!

(NO SARCASTIC COMMENT. PLEASE I BEG YOU)

@Sh_aarohi is one amazing and diverse writer who has books on the ships: Adiya, Rishbala, and Rikara. She is one whose skills can't be described in mere words. The writer of about 37 splendid books, she leaves no stone turned when it comes to pleasing her readers. One of her works 'A Cinderella Tale' has successfully crossed 30K reads which have been awarded second in Favourite ongoing fanfiction. Her books hold honour of 'Best one Shot', second in 'Favourite one shots' and one more award.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I had been a passionate reader of fan fictions – each writer had her unique ideas and writing style and the plots intrigued me – so I've started an Instagram page where I use to promote the readers – I would personally message the writer get their permissions and that's when I came across Shaily di @_Shaily , She was the one who popped up with a question "Hey why don't you write?" , I was shocked and I refused but I thought "Why not give it a try?" I did and send her the prologue which I penned and her comments were so motivating that I published my first ever work in wattpad. I can't thank her enough for pushing me to this world of dreams which I am passionate about.

Nice, then all your readers should go thank _Shaily.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

Inspiration – Mostly comes from the movies to the dramas I watch and of course my own imagination flows in - way too much that I end up penning the moment I feel like and to add the writers here in wattpad they are my inspirations.

GREAT!!!

Did you ever expect your books to flourish to such an extent?

No, I never did. I had my eyes glued to the screen for a whole day when I published and at the end of the day I was shocked and surprised to see 60 votes and around 15 comments. That meant a lot to me !! – I can remember me squealing and jumping in happiness. My essays always sucked in school back then so Ya—Shock would be an understatement.

Woah and now you are one of the most known writers of fan fiction.

How do you tackle haters?

Haters – I do not have one, there had been few negative reactions from readers on certain characters but once I explain them the characters POV they do understand – So Ya no haters. Just too sweet readers I've got *chuckling*

Oh right!

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Hmm, that's a pretty tough question, I've got so many favorite writers inside Wattpad, To mention @chibixcheeks and @Savina96. Outside Wattpad it is Jane Austen – I love her Pride and Prejudice the most.

And to this date, I didn't know that the author of Pride and Prejudice is a female.

How often do you update your books?

I used to update twice a week but nowadays life caught up so once a week.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

If I have drafted the chapter in mind it takes me two to four hours to pen . And My updates are from 3k to 6k words Long.

That's tooooo muchhh!!!

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Hmmm, the collaboration I had done once and It was a TS – Yes I would love to collaborate but it depends on the writer who wants to pen with me but I prefer writing alone more as at times a collab causes too many hassles and mess.

Really? How was the experience?

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

From readers, I love how vivid their reactions are – Mostly positive but I love criticism . I love how their comments could bring a smile on my face . I've got to mention I've got too many cutie pies as readers that they never fail to surprise me with their creative thoughts of my stories  A Big Thank you to My readers – You mean a lot to me more than you could even imagine ! I might not say often but I love you, people, more.

How sweet, now I wish I was your reader too. Lol

How did you discover wattpad?

I've started reading Rikara fanfictions in Forums but overtime I wanted more stories on them so googled up and Found Wattpad. The Best thing that happened to me ever as I've got so many sisters and friends around who mean much more to me . Special mentions to My Tom @tasnimrodela and My Grave mate @metoniaa98 they are my best buddies who lift me up whenever I am down!

When did you start writing?

I've started writing on February 9th, 2017 in Wattpad. My First ever work was "Tune Mujhe Jeena Sikhaya!" which is special to me , It's been two years to my writing and I can't believe that I have penned so many works over time . My Readers are the ones who had pushed me to write for this long . Thank you Dears!

What do you like most and least about writing?

Writing had become my passion. The best thing about writing is I could weave a world of mine with a magic wand and I enjoy how I could make my readers cry, blush and laugh and much more and the hate thing is I've got so many grammatical errors which I hate correcting and once in a while the writer's block. Special mention about love for writing is – I could easily pen romance and emotional without a difficulty it comes in me . Readers should know better.

What is the reason of your writing?

First is RiKara the Fictional couple who pushed me into writing and still my inspiration . Secondly , Readers! They don't let me quit easily and Lastly let out my vivid imaginations out of my brain if not I cannot sleep *laughing* .

Haha, you readers are real!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

Adya in Tied by Affection – A character I loved and lived myself while penning. Other than her My Female leads as they are strong , fierce and straightforward and to add chirpy and bubbly.

Amazing!

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

You got an imagination? – Then pen down irrespective of your mother tongue.

Do Not COMPARE – Don't compare yourself with another writer – "How could she write so good when I cannot?" , Remember it is just her way of expressing emotions is different from your way of expressing . We , You and her , sail in the same river but in different boats.

Do not Quit – When you feel readers are going down don't feel de-motivated instead work on improving your writing . QUITING isn't an option.

Don't get offended by Readers criticisms – I wouldn't call it Hate because it is their POV about our work . Talk to them and explain your POV nicely – DO NOT FIGHT WITH A READER because a criticism and positive comments are what makes you a good writer.

Lastly just a trick to the news one – Have your readers hooked to your story , End each chapter with a cliffhanger . Curiosity kills the cat or drop teasers which are teasing meaning not more than 100 words but makes the reader mess up their mind thinking of possible scenarios and NEVER let the suspense out soon.

Omg! I love your advice so much, they are on point! 

Thank you so much @Sh_aarohi for taking out time, this is one of the best interviews, I absolutely love your comments!

Don't forget to make the black star button, orange by your magical powers (wow now I really do deserve a vote!)

Share this interview with aarohins and then come back and comment down your favourite writers(if possible try commenting fav writers in under comment section of Instruction but not much of a problem)

If you want to be interviewed, don't hesitate to pm me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
704K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
70.3K 3.9K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
236K 5.3K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad