Alpha and A81C7 ~COMPLETE~

By jmL936

Nathan has been waiting for his mate for three years. He gave up on finding his perfect match after he turned... More

The Escape
Gaining Information is Hard
Shopping Is Horrible
A New Look
A Place to Live
A Good Day
Something's Wrong
She's Close
Being Followed
Interviews Are Complex
Talking With Him
Was That A Threat?
A Planned Kidnapping
Plans Change
Taken
Get Them Back!
Captive
Goodbye Prison
The Guard
What??
All Together
You Cannot Contain Me
How Long Was I Out?
Leaving
Where Are We Going To Stay?
Escaping, Again
A Home
Work is Boring
Seriously
Another Cell
Mor, We Got Kidnapped Again
My Mate
Could We Stay Here?
Getting Settled
Having Fun
A Job
Self-Defense?
Another Day
A Day Off
Here Again?
Ummm...
You Cannot Fool Someone Thrice
Run!
This Time Is Different
Delirious
Questions
Sleep Can Be Awful
Arriving
Explanations?
Talking
A Mother's Love
Away
Be More Careful!
Woah
Goddamnit
Not Again, Never Again
How... ?
Ahhhh
Getting Settled
Till Death
She is Back? Now?

My Only Love

222 5 9
By jmL936

*Nathan’s POV*

I have been looking for her for days, and she is gone. Gone.Gone again!

How does did this even happen?

We could find no one guilty, but I am not stupid. Definitely not stupid.

They lost our mate! They did it. Ryker and Jett let her out, along with those other two idiots! They took her out of the cell. They took all of them out of the cell. And they are paying, oh, they are paying. They are paying.

I took the generosity of giving them Archer’s old cell. They’ll stay in Archer’s cell. Never leave Archer’s cell. Those bastards are never going to see the light of day again, and what they did will make no difference. It won’t matter They don’t matter. Won’t matter.

I will find my mate. Mine. She is mine. When I find her Neo will come back to me, he will realize that it isn’t my fault she was gone and that he can be with her, with me. Neo will come.

I dispose of anyone in my way, I need my mate. I need her.

I need to figure out why she hasn’t seemed to have gone into heat, fix that, and have my luna. She needs her heat. I need my luna.

My mother tried to stop me, and she is in the dungeons as well. No one will stop me from having her. Anyone in my way will pay worse than my mother already is. Anyone.

She will be coming back to me because I need her, and she needs me. I can’t live without her. I don’t want to live without her, and she doesn’t want to live without me. She’s just confused. She’s my mate. She wants to be with me.

She didn’t escape. She didn’t leave. She didn’t.

They must have taken her. Those other two, Archer and the human, they took her. They took my mate. Ryker and Jett helped. They helped take away my mate. They stole her.

My mother is trying to keep me from finding her. They’re all trying to take my mate from me. They’re doing it.

It’s all their fault. All their fault. All of it’s their fault.

They took my wolf. They took my mate. They will pay. They will all pay.

No one will keep her away from me. No one will separate us.

No, she wants to be with me. She loves me. She’s being kept away. She must hate being kept away.

I won’t let her be kept from me, I won’t let them, everyone else separate us. I will save her. We will be together. We will be happy. We will.

She loves me. I am saving her.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .   .

So, Nathan is supposed to be delusional. I have no idea how to write a delusional thought pattern, but there’s the best I got.

Also, I might not be able to update for a few days, I'm on new medication and the acclamation period is horrible.

Have A Good Whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.9K 49
He was the alpha of one of the strongest packs across the world. Everybody was afraid of him and curious to know who was his mate, but there was a se...
399K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
18K 238 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.7K 135 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...