Touchy || (Woozi x Hoshi) SVT

By sailor_kattato

[ c o m p l e t e d ] "You guys are so touchy to each other, especially you, Hoshi. Can you keep it d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ANNOUNCEMTSSSSS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
ANNOUNCEMENTSSSS~~~~
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Quick Note~
Chapter 17 ( ͡°з ͡°)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Teaser for Future Chapters or Book 2 (Who knows?) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 21
Announcements~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I may be lying lol
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Hmmmm....
Chapter 38
So apparently, I got tagged...?
Quick Announcement! (not an update)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Anniversary Special~
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Epilogue)
Chapter 45 (Ending)

Chapter 28

693 11 23
By sailor_kattato

Bring It 

Jihoon's POV:

"Ready?" Our manager asked us and we just nodded. "How about you?" She targeted towards me and I pointed at myself. "Me? I'm used to performing in front of our fans. What do you mean?" I asked back at her and she just sighed. "Ready to just ignore him?" She asked once again, now pointing to Soonyoung which is talking with a crew. I saw him sigh and just nodded. 

He looked up, his eyes meeting mine but he didn't acknowledge it. I sighed heavily. "No... But I'll try, of course." She patted my back and gave me a small smile. "You can fuck the rules you know? You can show everyone that you're in a relationship with Soonyoung. Be confident like Vernon." 

"Yeah but our fans wouldn't like that. They don't really think that Hansol and Seungkwan is in a relationship... They just ship them. Like how they ship us. But if they really see 2 guys actuallyh being cuddly with each other, I promise you that we'll sink down." I answered, tears nearly coming out from my eyes. "I hate Dispatch, you know? If they would just get the fuck off everyone's businesses and let them be, then you probably can stay lovey-dovey with each other without fans noticing it, well maybe some but you know." She answered and I just sighed again. "Thank you for trying to help."

"Mingyu. Help Jihoon for a while. You go converse with Soonyoung's place." The manager said and I looked at Mingyu disgustingly. "Him? Eew." I reacted and Mingyu just scoffed. "Whatever, shortie. Good thing I'm willing to help even though you hate me." He showed his sparkly eyes and I nearly cringed too hard. "I'm going to take your eyes out if you don't stop." 

"You're so bad to me, hyung."

"I know."

I heard laughter bursting out from the other side of the backstage. I turned my attention just to see Soonyoung and Wonwoo laughing at each other. They look so happy together. "Hey. Are you alright?" Mingyu's voice was heard and I nodded, head still hunging low.

"Don't do that! You'll be even smaller!" He managed to joke out and laugh but stop when he noticed that I wasn't even laughing. "Hyung... I mean, this is the better choice right? It's either this or you break up. At least you two could have the time of your lives at your house. We promise to call you when we're going to crash so that we won't disturb your affection to each other." Mingyu pointed out every facts that is in this situation. 

"I know but, Mingyu... Don't you feel any jealousy, even just and teeny tiny bit, just by looking at them laughing at each other, not minding your existence?" I pointed out the burden in my heart as of right now and he just sighed. "I do but remebering the smiles our precious Carats give us every time makes me forget the sacrifices we've made. Well not totally but you know what I mean." He gave me a smile and I smiled back, letting out a soft giggle. "You really do have a soft spot for our beautiful diamonds." 

"Duh."

-<////3-

We finally went out of the backstage and introduced ourselves first. (let's skip this because i'm a lazy bean)

"Annyeong Carats~" Mingyu started the introduction and our fans squealed and screamed, bring me joy and showing the that using my cute smile. "So, as a gift for you coming here, we are going to perform your favorite song. We'll pick 3 members to pick and we'll dance to it or sing to it." He added and fans started raising their hands, a gesture that shows that they wanted to be picked.

"Woozi-hyung! Will you do the honors?" Mingyu asked and I bowed, accepting the 'honor' he had given me. I went to the front, picking one girl that had a beautiful flower clip. I went down as Carats made way for me, minimizing their screams as they knew that I was there.

I picked the second girl who was waering a Mingyu x Wonwoo shirt cause I thought that was hilarious and for the last one....

I picked a girl that looked like a teenager, wearing a blue t-shirt with written with the words such as 'you made my day' and 'you made my dawn', also wearing a ring that looked a carat ring, her cap having the sign of a diamond and 'S-V-T' written on top. I thought it was cute.

"Nice job, Woozi-hyung!" Mingyu said and Dino raised his microphone, saying that they need to pick their favorite songs. 

The girl with the beautiful flower clip was the first on who was asked. "What's you name?" Jun's soft voice asked and she smiled. "Park Jeayoung." 

"So, since when did you become a carat?" Minghao's voice was now heard as she was the one who asked the girl. "April 3, 2017." She still have the smile she was showing earlier and that shows how happy she was.

"Wow. That's so long. So, without looking anywhere, what's your requested song?" Seungcheol asked and she pouted, signifying that she was thinking and smiled again. "Uhm... I really miss Crazy In Love. Can you so that please?" She asked politely and we all nodded, giving her the answer she wanted to hear.

We get into our position and all the carats shouted, as if it was a real performance like in Music Bank. 

After the performance, we breathed out and asked the other girl to come up the stage. She was the one who was wearing a Meanie shirt and Mingyu and Wonwoo just blushed once they saw her t-shirt.

"My ship is blushing. I have never been blessed. UWU!" She said making all the other members laugh as well as the carats below us. "Okay okay. What's your name?" Jeonghan asked and she just giggled a bit before answering. "Han Marianne, a Meanie fan! See it rhymes! Seeee?" She joked again amking me smile once again, giggles coming out of my mouth. 

"You're such a joker! When did you become a Carat?" Wonwoo asked with his deep voice and she just rolles her eyes. "Well, when did you guys debut?" She said sassily and I widened my eyes, shocked at what her answer was.

"You mean you were a fan since the start of our journey?" I asked and she nodded. A smile was formed in my lips. "Even before you guys debuted. I know you guys have a lot of potential! And you didn't just have the potentian! You had everything I needed!" She said, showing her smile and I need to stop myself from hugging her. 

"Aww. So what song?" Hansol said and the attention was given to her as well. "Hmm... I would want to hear you guys sing 'Campfire'." She said and went down, cheered for us and sat back down on her own seat. I smiled and nodded.

We all took our microphones and started singing. 

We finished singing 'Campfire' and the fnas started cheeing again. "The last fan?" Jisoo said and the fan emerged, showing herself. "Hi! You seem like a new fan. Your name please?" Dokyeom asked energetically but politely. "Park Sheira." She said shyly, different from the other fans just earlier.

"Carat since?" Seungkwas asked and she just gave him a smile. "Just last year. September 11, 2018." She answered and we nodded. "New fan." I said and she nodded.

"Song request?" Hoshi asked, making me look at him and I saw him look at me for a split second but I brushed it off. "Can it be like not including all members?" She asked shyly and Mingyu, out emcee nodded.

"Sure. What is it anyways?" He added and the girl took in a breath. "Bring it." She said and my eyes turned wide. "Pardon?" I asked and she just smiled. "Bring it. By you and Soonyoung." She repeated and I just sucked in a breath, sucked in too much that I coughed rather loudly. 

"You alright?" Mingyu asked and I nodded. "Yeah. Just taken aback by her song request." I joked and she had concern in her eyes. "Can you perform it? I mean, I could change it if you can't." She said sadly and I can't help but feel sad as well. "We can perform it. Right, Hoshi-hyung?" I called Soonyoung 'hyung' and it was nostalgic.

"Uh... Sure... Music?" He said and looked up, the DJ giving him a thumbs up. I slowly went in front of the other mebers, except Hoshi, and they ended up giving us a lot of space. 

-<3-

Soonyoung's POV:

Kwon Soonyoung. Get your shit together. It's not the time to be jealous of Mingyu and Jihoon! They're friends! And they have been flatmates since I don't know when.

I reminded myself to not be jealous of Mingyu and Jihoon since they have been rather flirting in front of the fans and in the backstage too. 

"Bring it." I nearly choked at the song request this girl has and I heard a loud cough, turning my ettention to who ever it was, finding out it was Jihoon but Mingyu already helped him. Exchanging smiles. I feel jealousy raging through me.

"Can you perform it? I mean, I could change it if you can't." She said and I shook my head. He's probably going to ask her to change it.

"We can perform it. Right, Hoshi-hyung?" I raised my head, seeing Jihoon looking at me with a nervous smile.

I didn't know what to say and just blurted out, "Uh... Sure... Music?" and looked at the DJ and he gave us a thumbs up. I started going in front, Jihoon being very slow and I just smiled, well more like smirked. If this is the only moment we'll have together, I should make it a bit memorable for him. Making him remember where he belongs to.

As usual, I started alone, Jihoon at the back, making sure he knows where he'll enter.

"Uji tell 'em right now." Those english lyrics made Jihoon enter the spotlight and me backing away from it. Instead of giving him a high five, I gave him a half-hug, instead. He nearly stopped to ask me what I was doing but I just shrugged to answer his unreleased question.

"We never lose a thing." I came back to the spotlight, now with him and inted of a tap on his back, I gave him a tap on his cheeks. Fans was able to spot it and screamed. I just nearly laughed at I noticed how pink Jihoon's face is, as it was seen by my peripheral vision. 

"sswa, sswa, sswa!" We are now back to back, and in the real choreo our back aren't touching each other so I decided to change that. I backed more, making our back touch and I felt sparks from our back.

The spotlight is mine now again as Jihoon is dancing at the back but was still given attention to. 

"Mwongae michin deut hollyeo." Jihoon once again took the spotlight as he started singing again. 

"We never lose a thing." Once again, I changed that move and insted of just putting it in his shoulders, I put it around his waist. Jihoon looked at me with red cheeks and glaring me with his also small eyes.  

I kept it at that until the line, "Ay nal ssogo gara" once again appeared and I wished it never did since it made me take my hands away from my Jihoon.

"Ham ssogo gabwara." Appeared and I was once again back to back with my baby. I did the same trick as I did before and he was ready for it but he just let it be.

The last chorus did part us but before the sing ended, again I was back to back with Jihoon and instead of me leaning over to him, he was the one who leaned over. I knew it.

We ended the song with our arms extended, showing a gun sign.

The carats clapped and squealed our full names. The other mebers also clapped showing us that they also enjoyed the performance. "That was tiring." Jihoon said and wiped the sweat that formed on his forhead. I did notice some more sweat so I decided to play it sneaky as I went behind the mebers, pulling Jihoon once we were covered. I took some tissues and wiped his sweat and he just looked up to look at me in the yes and hugged me for like 3 second.

"Sorry if it was too short. We need to be hidden anyways. Also, thank you for this." He said and raised his hands which is holding the tissues. "No problem." I smiled and Mingyu's voice interrupted us.

"Are you guys done? Carats seems supicious about why we're piled up here." We just nodded and went back to our original positions. That went better than what I expected it to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total words: 2144~

DOUBLE UPDATE~~ WAHHHHHHHH!~

Thanks for 3k ;). Hope you like this and I know this was shitty as hecc coz I wanna sleep but my mind is saying that I need to update one more. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

(Sorry for grammos and typos)

Bai. I need to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
40.5K 1.2K 26
Kwon Soonyoung. a popular guy that everygirl in school would dream to be his one and only. but none of them get a chance from doing so. from a high s...
371K 21.1K 79
❝ i'm seeing ϲοℓοяѕ... ❞ ➳ the world is a dull black and white until you meet your ѕουℓмατє eye-to-eye. jihoon did not like it at first, but soonyoun...
4.4K 169 15
Svt random chatroom. A worth wholesome, funny and cute read. It's a BxB Jeongcheol (S.coups x Jeonghan) Seoksoo (Joshua x DK) Soonhoon ( Hoshi x Wooz...