Bughead Oneshots

By dance_skater

Oneshots book for Bughead. Please comment any suggestions xxx Character credits go to Riverdale's writers and... More

Not okay
Igloos
Come home
Go back to him
Come home Pt2
Go back to him pt2
Babysitting
SOQM
All night
Cry
Marriage
SOQM pt2
Grief
Only thing
New start
Anniversary
My boss
Video games
Drunk
Delete
Pool party
Bullet
Not okay pt 2
Scavenger hunt
New look
Roomates
Roomates Pt2
Forgotten
Forgotten pt2
Alone
Right now
Dear Juggie
Enjoy
Love
Sent away
Trial
Sent away Pt2
Family
Sent away Pt3
Farm
Monopoly
Flames
Escape
Doodle
Fever
Exposed
Exposed Pt2
Caught
Treehouse
Treehouse Pt2
Altar
Altar Pt2
Penguins
I'll be waiting
New guy
New guy Pt2
Let her go
Let her go Pt2
Healthy
Safe at last (Collab with @bettsandjug4ever)
Good enough
My girl
Right guy
So wrong
To the end of the world and back
You are weird!
Proper kiss
You are weird! Pt2
Original
Priorities
Seek
Complicated
Complicated Pt2
Favourite girls
First day
"Sorry snakes"
"Sorry Snakes" Pt2
Brothers best friend
Different
Different Pt2
Different Pt3
Beautiful
Incredible
Question
Block
Remember
Lucky
Jones Family
Move in?
Move in? Pt 2
Time for you
Sleepless nights
Fever
Requests!
Break in
New oneshots book

Shoot

5.1K 115 18
By dance_skater

A/N requested by floralemi hope you all enjoy💗💗💗

Betty's POV

"Jug...please" I whispered.

"Betty we can't keep doing this" he sighed.

"Doing what? What exactly are we doing, cause I thought we loved eachother" I spoke angrily.

"We can't keep pretending it's going to work out. I need you to leave" Jughead spoke.

"No...I don't believe you. Juggie please" I begged holding the lapels of his jacket.

Jughead's POV

Hearing how upset she was just made it worse. The nickname caught me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"I don't want to be with you. I don't even want to see you. Just get out" I spoke sternly no matter how much it hurt. God I wanted to wrap her in my arms and kiss her until she felt better.

"Why are you doing this?" she sobbed.

"Give up Betty. I don't want you" I spoke making her take a step back.

"You're a real piece of work Jughead Jones. You think you can drop me like that? Fuck you" she shouted and ran out. I threw my beanie across the room and fell to the floor. It physically pained my whole body to watch her leave.

"I did it" I choked out.

"Good, stay away from her"

"Fine, but this means it's over right? You stay away from her and you stay away from my family"

"I will keep my word as long as you keep yours" they spoke and I hung up. It was simple, stay away, no contact and no explanation.

Betty's POV

I stopped on a park bench and buried my face in my hands crying. Was it really that hard to love me? Was I really that bad? Did he ever feel anything for me? Was there someone else?

"Hey, hey you okay?" I heard a voice. I looked up to see a blonde woman who looked in her late 30s. She was wearing a leather jacket and all black clothing.

"What's happened?" she asked sitting next to me. I wiped my tears and smiled at her consideration.

"Sorry, I...I uh. My boyfriend just broke up with me" I spoke.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry" she spoke and hugged me.

"What's your name honey?" she asked.

"Betty Cooper"

"Hi Betty, I'm Penny. Now let me take you back to my bar, you will freeze"

"Uh, I don't really know you"

"Ah yes that's awkward. Do you know the Whyte Wrym?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's my boyfriend's- I mean ex boyfriends bar" I sobbed.

"Not anymore. He sold it a few weeks back. Come on" she spoke.

We spent the night talking at her bar and I explained what had happened. I really liked Penny, she was kind and caring and even told me I could stay at the bar. She said she knew my mum from way back and offered for me to join her gang, the ghoulies. I'm considering it, it would be nice to have a proper family.

1 month later

Jughead's POV

"Jug, have you heard the news?" Sweetpea spoke as him, Fangs and Toni stormed up to me.

"What?" I asked.

"About Betty" Toni spoke angrily.

"No..."

"She's a fucking ghoulie" Sweetpea cursed.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"It's Penny. She knew her mum and took Betty in when you two broke up, turned her against the serpents who she used to adore. She hates us" Toni explained. Penny must've manipulated Betty into joining, and now her life is in danger because of me. She left me a couple of voicemails in the first few weeks of the break up and I can't stop listening to them. It hurts to listen because she sounds so broken, not once does she mention Penny. I should've told her about that gang, then she would know how bad they are but I wanted to keep that part of my life away from her. She knew of a gang and she knew about me being king and adores the serpents but she didn't know the details.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She'll be at the Whyte Wrym" Fangs suggested. Penny had also forced me into selling the bar to her.

Betty's POV

I was sat with Penny when 4 people stormed through the door. Toni, Sweetpea, Fangs and...and....Jughead. All people I use to adore.

"Jughead, I told you to stay away" Penny shouted with gritted teeth as she stood up.

"I would to keep Betty safe but she's far from it. She's a ghoulie?" he spoke.

"Penny, what do you mean you told him to stay away" I intervened.

"Don't worry, go in the other room" Penny spoke.

"No, I want to be here" I argued standing up.

"Betty, don't test me."

"Do what you want, I'm staying" I protested.

"Very well. Bring her in!" Penny shouted. That's when I saw my mum being pushed by a ghoulie, she was bloody and bruised.

"Mum!" I screamed.

"Jug!" I heard Toni scream. I whipped my head around to see Toni, Sweetpea and Fangs being dragged away as a gun was pointed at Jughead.

"It's up to you Betty. The love of your life or your own mother" she cackled. I shook my head in denial.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry darling. You were a fool to my little scheme" she laughed as she held a gun out to me.

"Take it" she spoke and I shook my head.

"Okay, then let's see how long mummy will last as I slowly tighten a rope around her neck" she spoke. I grabbed the gun making her grin.

"Shoot him" she ordered pointing to Jughead.

"Please..." I sobbed.

"Do it or I'll kill your mum" she threatened.

"Betty, just do it" Jughead spoke trying not to cry.

"Juggie I can't" I sobbed. He hurt me so much but I couldn't stop loving him, it was impossible. It would always be impossible.

"Please Betty. I can't let you or your mum get hurt, I can't let you go through that"

"And what about if you die? You think I'll be any better about that!" I shouted.

"Betty" my mum coughed.

"Do it" Penny screeched. I sobbed and held the gun towards Jughead. He nodded and mouthed 'i love you'.

I placed my hand on the trigger and...

There was a gun shot...but I didn't pull the trigger. Penny fell to the ground and Toni stood there smugly.

"Toni!" I called out and hugged her tightly.

"She chose a shit ghoulie to keep hold of me" she spoke before pulling the trigger on all three ghoulies, setting Sweetpea and Fangs free. I ran to my mum as Toni ran to Jughead.

"Mum you're okay. It's over" I spoke helping her up. She sobbed and embraced me making me feel safe.

"Alice, we'll go and get you checked out. Betty, Toni and Jug stay here" Fangs spoke as we pulled away. I quickly hugged him before Sweetpea, Fangs and my mum left. I turned and saw Jughead slumped on the floor as Toni spoke to him.

"Betty, I need a first aid kit"

"What? Why?" I asked running over. Now I saw the extent of his face. It was cut and swollen and his eye was busted.

"Jug" I whispered tracing my fingers over his cheek.

"I'll go get it then" Toni sighed and walked away.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered to him.

"I am too. I had to leave you, it was Penny. She forced me" he spoke making my blood boil. I stood up confusing him.

"Betts?"

"I'm going to find the rest of those ghoulies and kill them" I demanded.

"No, Betts you can't take that many on your own. I don't want you to get hurt" he begged. I sighed and knelt back down as he sat himself up properly.

"I nearly lost you today. I'm so sorry, I nearly shot and if I did I would never-"

"Baby you had no choice. Don't beat yourself up about it" he said wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Jug..." I spoke as he realised he had called me that and just wiped my tears like he would when we were together.

"S..sorry"

"No, don't be. I..." I started but couldn't think of what to say. Instead I cupped his cheeks and smashed our lips together passionately. It turned slow and gentle and as he pulled away he rested our heads together.

"It's hard to say what I want to right now when you have a ghoulie jacket on" he mumbled making me giggle. I yanked it off and threw it across the room.

"Better?" I asked and he nodded.

"I love you" he spoke, now being able to say it.

"I love you too" I spoke softly and pulled his lips back onto mine.

1 week later

Jugheads POV

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded so I threw the ghoulie jacket into the angry, red hot flames. Everyone cheered and I wrapped my arms around Betty pecking her lips. I then rushed off of the stage, confusing her and grabbed a different jacket before walking back over.

"Betts... I kinda need a queen" I spoke goofily making her giggle. She then realised what I meant and her eyes widened and she literally jumped off of the floor in joy. Everyone chuckled causing her to become embarrassed.

"Uh I mean yeah sure" she spoke acting chilled but I could see with the glint in her eyes she was ecstatic. I stood behind her and pulled the queen jacket over her arms and moved her hair out of the way. Everyone cheered loudly as she turned around and our lips met.

"Behold, the serpent king and queen!" Sweetpea shouted and everyone clapped. She cuddled into my side resting her head sideways on my shoulder as I wrapped an arm around her waist.

"We're royalty" she giggled.

"Don't go all snooty on me Cooper" I chuckled.

"My mum's going to freak when she sees this, but at least she likes you now" she spoke.

"Yeah, at least my head will stay attached to my body now" I spoke sarcastically. She giggled and turned to face me properly, linking her arms behind my neck. I smirked and placed my hands on her hips, circling them with my thumbs.

"How about I take my queen to a fancy dinner?" I asked.

"Where would that be?" she questioned.

"Pop's" I spoke before we both burst into laughter.

"So romantic"

A/N  hope you liked it!!!💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 42 10
Betty and Jughead cute, smut, sad, happy, oneshots. some of them may contain sensible themes but I put trigger warning so you don't have to worry. I...
33.3K 798 15
BOOK COMPLETED BOOK ONE OF TWO requests closed HIGHEST RANKS #69 - nosmut #200 - bettycooper #640 - bughead #705 - jugheadjones #862 - archiecomic...
23.5K 325 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!
151K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!