High School dxd: The Omni God...

By thunder_god18

When the Omni god king and queen Have a Child and he meets the Devil's, the Fallen angels, the Angels. At how... More

Bio
Harem
Harem part2
Prologe
S1 ch1
S1 ch2
S1 ch3
S1 ch4
S1 ch5
S1 ch6
S1 ch7
S2 ch1
S2 ch2
S2 ch3
S2 ch4
S2 ch5
S2 ch6
S2 ch7
S3 ch1
S3 ch2
S3 ch3
S3 ch4
S3 ch5
Not chapter
S3 ch6
S3 ch7
S3 ch8
S4 ch1
S4 ch2
S4 ch3
S4 ch4
S4 ch5
S4 ch7
S4 ch8
S4 ch9
Please read
Ending: birth of the next king

S4 ch6

1.4K 19 2
By thunder_god18

Today was Rias big game with, sairaorg. Rias, and everyone have been working so hard to get prepared for this big event. Alex on the other hand has been training with his father for the past 3 weeks working on his Omni slayer magic trying to awaken the ultra instinct. Alex has one moment when he showed he was on the brink of awakening the final form of the legendary transformation.

Flash back

"Come on ALEX do better. Show me the real power that's inside you." Jason yelled at his son who was in combat with him.

"I am trying your just so damn strong." Alex tried punched his father in the face, but he caught it, and knees Alex in the gut making him vomit blood, and go flying into a tree.

"Ok Jason that enough for today." Tracy told Jason who did not listen. Instead he charged at the rising Alex.

"Heavenly flash." Jason fist was coved by black aura, but in the last second Alex caught the punch.

"I will protect EVERYONE." Alex was coved by his galaxy aura and his eyes sharpened and his hair turned white. Jason eyes widen at this.

"Omni slayer secret art: white fag." Alex punched his father in the face much to his shock, and was sent flying into a tree.

"This aura it's so identical to HIM." Jason thought and, saw a image of goku in his mastered ultra instinct form go behind Alex who hit the floor in exhaustion.

Flash back ends

Ever sense that day, Jason has been going much harder on his son with the slayer magic, and has taught him a good amount of moves he can use on, Tyler the next time her is face to face with him.

"Ok are you all ready." Alex yelled at the ORC who all nodded there heads.

"Yes we are going to win." Issei yelled, and Alex smile at his friend

"That's right Issei look to the future. Make your dreams a reality." Alex told Issei who smile at him.

"Ok everyone we are here." Rias told everyone, and they all looked to see a huge battle area with sairaorg, and his peerage waiting for the crimson haired ruin princess.

"sairaorg it's good to see you again." Rias smiles at her cosine, and sairaorg smiled back.

"Yes well you all do your best today, and Red dragon emperor. Don't let me down show me your true power." Sairaorg told Issei who nodded his head.

"Nice talk I see." Everyone looked back to see Azazel waling to the group of teens.

"Sensei what are you doing here." Issei asked, and he smiled.

"Well I am here to escort you all to your area of waiting. So let's get get going." Azazel told them, and the ORC fallow then into there waiting spot as the announcer voice roared over everyone.

"Good day lady's, and gentlemen. Today is a big day because we have a rating game between Rias Gremory, And Sairaorg Bael. I will now explain the rules. As the 2 teams can see there are 2 dice in the middle. Those dice will tell who can go into the rating game. where all of the participants are assigned a value between 1 and 12 based on the Evil piece system and each side is given a dice to roll to decide who is going to go next with all fights being held inside various battlefields. Based on their respective powers. Now with that out of the way let's give a warm welcome to the one, and only OMNI GOD PRINCE, ALEXZANDER COLEMAN." The announcer yelled, and everyone clapped as Alex entire the arena, and sat with the 4 devil Kings, azazel, and the announcer.

"Your highness." All the leaders bowed to Alex, who waved them off.

"Please we are all friends. Let's watch this match shall we." Alex told them, and they all sat down.

"This should be a good game." Alex thought as he saw both kiba, and a night walk into the arena.

Kiba, and the night squared off in the middle of the battle area, Alex watched this battle closely knowing Kiba hand something up his sleeve for this other night.

"What are you hiding Kiba." Alex thought to himself.

Kiba POV

"Beruka. Your doing very well for a fellow night." Kiba told the night on the horses, and said night huffs.

"Thanks night of Gremory. Your not doing to bad yourself. Unfortunately I must end this battle." Beruka told Kiba, and he smile.

"We will see about that COME FORTH MY FELLOW NIGHTS." Kiba yelled, and different nights come up from the ground, Beruka looks shocked at this.

"Is this a balance breaker." Beruka thought to himself, and Kiba smile.

"Yes it is my newly founded move." Kiba said, and vanished from sight as did Beruka as the 2 went deep into sword combat. Kiba tried to cut Beruka chest, but he stoped it with his blade.

"Nice try night of Gremory." Beruka saw Kiba smile at it scared him.

"Check mate." Instantly one of Kiba's nights caught Beruka of guard, and this move gave Kiba enough time to cut throw Beruka armor wining the battle.

"Sairaorg night has retired. This win goes to the Night of Gremory." The announcer yelled, and everyone cheered for the big barrel that just happened.

Kiba was teleported out of the arena, and next to Rias who has a smile on her face.

"Way to go Kiba I am so proud of you." Rias told her night, Kiba just smile at her.

"Thank you present." Kiba sat down, and Rias, and Sairaorg rolled their dice again.

It was a 10. So Rias could send Koneko, and Rossweisse, And Sairaorg sent his rook, and other night into the battle arena.

"I hope you do your beast Gremory Rooks." Gandoma told them, and they both nodded there head ready for the big clash. Until

BAMMM

"LOOK." Someone yelled, and everyone looked up to see a cloaked man falling into the battle aren, and one he hit the ground a power shockwave of dust cover the arena, but Alex know's who this is.

"Sirzechs get everyone out of here NOW." Alex yelled and jumped into the area where the cloaked man is waiting.

"Ahhhh little brother is so good to see you again." Tyler looked at his little brother and took note of 2 things.

1 he was more muscular, and his aura was much more powerful

2 Alex was to calm for Tyler's likening

"Why so calm little brother this will be the ultimate battle, brother vs brother, Omni god prince vs Omni god prince, the clash of the titans." Tyler roars, and Alex stays calm.

"I don't wish to fight you elder brother, but If you don't stand down then I will have no choice then to fight you toe to toe." Alex told his brother, and Tyler took his cloak off as everyone exited the arena.

"Oh please by all means little brother come at me let's see what you got up your sleeve. Don't DISAPPOINT ME." Tyler flares his Aura.

Alex, and Tyler stared down each other for what felt like a life time. Eventually Tyler had enough waiting.

"Now let the CLASH OF THE TITANS BEGIN." Tyler vanished as did Alex, and there fists collided in the middle of the battle arena sending a powerful shockwaves through out the entire arena.

"OMNI SLAYER SECRET ART: IORN FIST." Alex roars, and much to Tyler shock Alex's fist is covered in a galaxy aura, and he punches Tyler in the stomach causing Tyler to go flying backwards into a rock.
Tyler shot out of the crater in his 2 form pissed.

"HOW DO YOU KBOW THE ANCIENT ART OF THE OMNI SLATER MAGIC." Tyler roars at his brother, and Alex cocks a smile

"Because dad taught me elder brother, but enough talking more fighting." Alex rips his sleeve's off and, flares his own aura as rocks float Around Alex's aura.

Bammm that's a rap for now I know cliff hanger, but you will LOVEE next chapter so comment share like and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

NEXT CHAPTER THE ULTIMATE CLASH AND RISE OF THE OMNI GOD KING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 92 4
Lucifer's defeat brought an end to The Great War, but the story is yet to conclude for the Archangel Y/N. His time on Earth has yielded a new persona...
21.2K 264 55
What starts as a simple vacation turns into something deadly once he arrives back home how will issei deal with not only the new influx of lovers but...
363K 3.9K 54
When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they meet a person who is the most powerful be...
7.7K 116 17
devils, angels, Fallen angels and even Neko's and other creations know that their was many great and power creators that once lived and still remain...