Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 9

4.7K 321 112
By LizSorora

The smell of fresh lavender was waking up your sleeping senses and making you slowly crawl out of your warm blankets ,rubbing your eyes to adjust them to the bright room . The curtains you had closed yesterday night were now wide open and unlike the rainy sky that had lulled you to sleep , now the sun rays were beaming through the windows brightening up your room.

Once your vision got adjusted to your surroundings you noticed the fresh flowers of lavender placed on a small vase next to your bed on your commode and you eyed them suspiciously as about to what was the reason that they were there.

You stood up dismissing the thought for now and making a mental note to ask one of the maids later as you headed towards the bathroom however once you opened the door your feet came to a halt, coming face to face with Jimin, dressed in this butler outfit , his black jacket missing from his attire while the sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up and his hands were wet.

"Good morning Y/N. I was planning on making the bath ready for you then waking you up but it seems you woke up already."He smiled casually not looking bothered nor surprised by your sudden entry while you were both by his unexpected presence .

"Ah..emm. Yeah. Thank you.I will take care of it now." You stepped at the side indicating that you wanted him to leave and he did so after he bowed ,letting you alone with your thoughts . You knew well that this was part of his job yet somehow you felt uncomfortable having him doing this things so you decided that after you get out of that bath and get done with your morning routine , you would inform him that he doesn't need to prepare the bathtub for you as you find the bathroom a private place that you didn't want anyone to interfere into.

You took your clothes off still somehow sleepy and got inside the water that surprisingly had the perfect temperature and made you relax immediately ,leaving an exclaim of pleasure as you got comfortable in it . You closed your eyes ,your mind thinking of nothing specific until the water sound started reminding you of yesterdays rain and him that was looking towards your balcony. 

You had been wondering why but also had decided to not pay much attention to a simple worker as he was. He had proven to be slightly different that the others that worked in this house by now but it had been just a day barely that he had gotten there and finding him weird or different was normal, considering that he was still a stranger and your curiosity was probably bagging you to create a base of this human's character in order to know and behave accordingly.

You had decided to befriend him after all, him being a link to your best friend that was no more, by being in that sketch of hers and generally being the only stranger that exactly because he didn't know you, he could be interested in becoming your friend, or so you had fantasized about it.

I can make friends again. I can try. I am not that bad.

You encouraged yourself inside as you stepped out of the bathtub and into your fluffy white robe that kept your warm body temperature steady.

---Change of set---

SooLin rushed from the kitchen upstairs to wake up her kids while she had left the breakfast getting ready . A small cloth still in her hands as she whipped them with it before getting a hold of the handle of the door and pushing it open only to see the beds of her two kids empty .

She froze for a moment then she smiled as she shook her head and closed the door going back to the room she had passed by which belonged to non other than Jimin. She opened the door only to smile more finding her two kids seated at her brother's bed , elbows on their knees and hands resting on their two cheeks.

"Missing him already?" She asked and the two kids looked her way before rushing to her talking simultaneously about how they wanted to play with him like they used to every morning and SooLin just hushed them with some kisses before tagging them under her arms and throwing them to bed, making the room get filled with giggles.

"You can play with me today but just for a little bit. What do you say huh?" She offered and the two kids cheered in agreement before rushing to pull her on Jimin's bed and hover above her hitting her with pillows the way the usually do with their uncle .

---Time skip---

Taeyong , you and his parents were seated at the morning table , the two of you talked a little to non while his mother kept opening light conversations that were to little interest to any of you. Jimin was positioned at the corner of the room standing next to two maids that were there to attend any needs that someone might have on the table . He was doing his job and looking ahead, cold stone face with a straight frame till TaeYong decided to call him over, having taken notice  of him a little late.

"Jimin do you perhaps want to eat with us? You are  not just an employee here after all, you are also my friend." He smiled at him, getting you by surprise as well as his parents that seem to know nothing of the situation yet, making TaeYong explain it briefly once more ,thing that created another conversation to open and you to just get your attention back to your food not interested in anything that might be going to be stated however you did happen to notice the final respond of Jimin, whom kindly declined the offer and got back to his position.

It wasn't long after that TaeYong excused himself first from the table having to go to work , his parents following soon ,each going on with their occupations that they had for the day,leaving only you behind that actually had non. You eat slowly in the now silent room ,your eyes looking at the plate before you that didn't seem to be getting lessen at all but that was mostly because you were playing around with your food instead of truly eating it and be done with it.

It was not that the food wasn't to your liking but it had been a long time since your appetite had lessen and somehow you always end up seating in the table mostly for show instead of having a proper meal. Tired of yourself already , you let down your fork and stood up getting out of the room ,without taking notice that Jimin had been still on that corner watching you and had also followed you silently after you exited.

"Miss Y/N" His voice calling you had stopped you from going farther up the stairs and getting closed on your work room as you mostly do when you are in this place ,after marring him meaning always. You rarely got out of this house  , the garden , library and your workroom being the only places you would step into every day besides your room . Your mother had told you that it was your fault that you were caging yourself inside and closing to yourself so much since your engagement with TaeYong but she failed to understand that it wasn't the walls that made you feel suffocating but life itself. There was no fresh air that could make you feel better so might as well avoid having to encounter many people that would create the need to pull a nice facade of a happy freshly married woman who's life supposedly never would have been better.

"May I ask what are your plans for today?" Jimin  proceeded talking after you had turned around and faced him nodding your head as a signal for him to continue speaking and inform you of why he had called you.

"I have no plans. You can relax for the day." You responded practically sending him off to do whatever he wanted to do having no need of him around .

"If that's so. May i suggest something?" He stepped closer , a polite smile on his lips as you looked at him and stepped back down from the two steps you had taken earlier in order to face him properly.

"What that suggestion may be?" You tilted your head , a little curious of what he may say.

"I don't know,something simple maybe. What about we visit the aquarium? I have been once and it was really beautiful in there." He spoke of it with such enthusiasm ,his eyes lighting up just like a child talking about his favorite toy while asking you to take him there. 

Somehow you find his expression cute and without you ever realizing it a smile had creeped on your lips and thoughts of finding the idea not that bad suddenly engulfed your mind.

"Well it sounds interesting. Why not. Wait for me , i will be back in fifteen minutes max." You told him before turning around and speeding up the stairs making him smile as he traced your figure with his eyes.

Lonely people just need some attention .She will be an easy one.

He had thought to himself enlisting you as an easy win on his list however he still couldn't help but get bothered by this naivety of yours as it didn't made sense to his torturing thoughts that kept questioning why would anyone want to kill you . Was it because you were the wife of TaeYong and some rival of his was behind this or was it something more that he was yet to think of? He had to find out soon while at the same time taking care of his job that was non other than to seduce you.

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 239 56
you had a boyfriend name park jimin you both been dating since the beginning of high school 7yrs later he die you were heartbroken and felt empty unt...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
60.8K 1.9K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
50.8K 1.8K 52
"Life has got all those twist and turns........ But.... Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again ........ Even if I don't want to it happen...