Once In A Lifetime • Link Neal

Autorstwa Edemuffin

The course of true love never did run smooth... His marriage was falling apart around him, despite his desire... Więcej

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty - nine
forty.

twenty-four.

1K 37 9
Autorstwa Edemuffin

*

They had fully intended on just cuddling for the next twenty minutes or so, but the thought of something as chaste as that didn't sound too appealing when they touched. 

Link had long since kicked his shoes off at the end of her bed, her heels joining not long after, before dropping back down against the comforter. He wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but every so often a soft, wisp of a moan would escape her lips in time to the gentle roll of her hips. He couldn't even fight it anymore, the ever present arousal inside his being when she was around was skyrocketed, and it didn't take long at all for his jeans to feel uncomfortably tight. The pure carnal desire to touch her took over him, his hands quick to glide beneath the fabric of her shirt to make contact with her warm skin. She was so soft, and smooth. Like silk above toned muscle. 

He pulled away then, his lips leaving hers to tingle at the loss, eyes darkened with silent question. He noticed the subtle quirk of her lips as she sat up. 

"You wanna do this here?" She asked, and he didn't miss the reference to their time at the studio after hours. It brought an amused smile to his lips, 

"Yes, please." He simply replied, their gaze connected for a moment, the tension between them thick enough to slice with a knife. He watched her grasp the hem of her shirt to pull it up and off her body, her torso twisting and stretching wonderfully, before dropping it beside them on the bed. He swallowed thickly, his attention torn between her hypnotizing gaze and her exposed skin. She reached out then, grasping his wrist and raising it to her lips. Link could feel the heat swell inside him as he watched the motion, mouth opened to say something, but nothing came out. 

"Touch me, please." She whispered, brushing her lips over his fingertips before guiding his hand toward her chest. He wasn't sure why, but his hand was trembling just the slightest bit as he felt the heat of her body, his palm flat against her sternum as he followed the guiding movements of her hands around his wrist. It was wild, the way she made him feel. She was intoxicating, effortlessly drowning him in a pool of adoration and arousal. 

Link let his hand glide over the rounds of her breasts, feeling the goosebumps rise on her skin. 

"Can I take this off?" He breathed out, his gaze flipping up to hers in question. He was stuck on the image of her, cheeks red with her lip between her teeth, as she nodded hastily. His heart was thrumming wildly in his chest as he trailed his fingers up her spine, marveling in the way she arched forward, before reaching the back. 

He wasn't inexperienced, by any means. But being with her like this was enough to throw him off guard, to make him forget everything he's ever known. She was a whole different world, her soft sighs and delicate fingers completely new and thrilling in a way he's never felt. He tasted the smoothness of her neck, to the soft curves of her collarbones and lower. Memorizing the way her body felt against his, like he would never get to experience it again. He was encouraged with the sounds that escaped her, smiling lightly against her neck as he listened to the sharp intake of breath when he lightly pinched her nipple. 

As though in silent retaliation, she ground her hips down against him, catching his breath short in a strangled moan that vibrated against her neck. 

"Goodness gracious." He finally breathed out, tilting his head back with his eyes shut, and she giggled in response. 

"Are you just going to play with me, then?" Rolling her hips once more, she enjoyed the expression that laid out across his face. 

"I was tryin' to be nice." He countered, eyes opening to a deviously charming glint. She quirked her head to the side, before he wrapped his arms around her waist, tight. He loved how easy it was to maneuver her, flipping them to lay her against the bed. She laughed, and he could just hear the joy in it, a seemingly permanent smile gracing his lips as he admired her. Her hair was thrown around her head in a web of chestnut colored waves, the warmth that seeped in from the sunset basking her bare torso in an amber glow.

"Is that what you call nice?" She remarked, eyeing him with a glint of mischievousness. It was something else entirely, and the warmth that radiated from his being was becoming unbearable. With enough grace to put a gazelle to shame, he reached behind his head to bunch his shirt between his hands, yanking it upwards to catch his glasses, prying them off all in one motion. She could hear them clatter against the floor as he dropped the shirt, eliciting a soft laugh from her. Link shook his head lightly, before dipping down and stealing her laugh up in a kiss, one that sparked a fire between them. 

She parted her mouth, cradling his lower lip between her teeth as she arched her back, pressing her breasts against the hardness of his chest, the wiry hair there tickled and scratched her wonderfully. He could feel a tremor rack his body when she playfully nipped him, unconsciously pressing himself ever closer to her lithe frame. 

She ignited something inside him he hadn't felt in years, and he found it hard to believe he ever went this long without feeling her like this. They had plenty of time to know each other, but Link felt like he wanted it all, right now. He wanted to experience everything that she is, to hear her soft moans and feel her body tense around him. 

It was like she was reading his mind, the delicate touch of her fingers raking down his sides and over the notches of his rib-cage almost tickled, until she slipped her thumbs beneath the hem of his jeans, urging him to get rid of the denim that separated them. Link made sure to firmly kiss her, before pulling away, his gaze catching hers on the way up. 

"And you?" He said, breathlessly. There was a small smile on his lips, and she mirrored him before smoothly unbuttoning her jeans. He found himself utterly distracted by her movements, fingers hesitating over his own confines as she raised her knees to her chest, yanking off her pants to toss them aside. Her legs came back down lightly, on either side of his waist as though in silent invitation. Link swallowed thickly, his hazy gaze traveling the length of her body, before meeting her expectant gaze. 

"What're you waiting for, Neal?" She asked, sweetly. Link couldn't seem to think straight, his eyes stuck on her beautifully flushed face as though in awe. 

"You are so beautiful." He breathed out. Lucy felt her breath catch, as though she wasn't expecting that. He had told her that before, of course. But this, this was different. He looked at her like she was the only other person in the world, and it caused her chest to ache with a love she's never known before. She said nothing as she pushed herself up, arms thrown around his broad shoulders to yank him down into a bruising kiss. 

Link kissed her so hard, so fiercely until he could feel the burning throb in his lungs. He followed her down once more, arching over her body while his hands ran down her sides, feeling her tense at the touch before hooking her underwear with his fingers. She raised her hips eagerly, her last shred of clothing leaving her body with the help of his trembling hands. 

"Can I touch you?" He whispered, his lips touching hers just the slightest. She rolled her hips against him in answer, the denim of his jeans touching her skin with a tantalizing roughness. He found himself kissing along her jawline as a hand snuck between their bodies, fingertips grazing along her slick heat while his palm pressed against her mound, causing her to nearly jump at the sensation. Link let out a shaken breath, before dipping one finger against her to slide to the knuckle. Her body keened at the feeling, hips driving down against him in a plea for more. 

Link was panting out hot puffs of breath against her neck, warming her to the bone as he added a second digit, marveling in the way she wrapped around him. It was enough to have him undone right then and there. He could feel the tug of her hand in his hair, the other grasping his shoulder like a vice as he thrust his hand against her. He had to pull away, to get a better view of her body, and what he was doing to her. She let out a soft whine at the loss of his hair between her fingers, opting to run it through her own wild mane as she rolled her hips in time to his movements. 

He moaned in appreciation, eyes drawn to his fingers between her thighs, to her lust riddled face. Reaching down, he cupped her pert breast with his hand, gently rolling her nipple while quirking his fingers to just barely graze her sweet spot. It surprised them both, the sudden and sharp moan that escaped her lips in time to her hand wrapping around his wrist, knees drawn together with a wonderful display of lustful agony on her face. 

"Fucking, hell." Link choked out, his hand seemingly trapped between the snare of her legs, gaze lingering on her face as she rode out her orgasm. It took her a moment to recover, bare chest rising and falling rapidly as she finally opened her eyes to throw him a lustful glare. 

"Take off your pants." She panted out, and Link was never quicker, drawing his hand away gently before yanking on the button of his jeans. She pulled her lower lip between her teeth as she admired the sight of his finally, naked body, and she didn't fail to miss the fact that he was remarkably well endowed. Popping her lip from her teeth, she glanced up to meet his darkened gaze, devoid of his usual glasses and God, if he wasn't the most attractive thing she had ever seen. She reached out for him, Link leaning down into her touch, so close that their bodies pressed tight against every plane and curve. She felt the sharp angles of his hips between her thighs, the sensation of his cock pressing against her teasingly as he stopped just short of kissing her. 

"I love you, Lucy." He breathed out, palms down on either side of her head. She found herself smiling as she looked up to catch his warm gaze. She tilted her head enough to quickly kiss him on the lips, 

"I love you, Link." She whispered, pulling back to see him open his eyes slowly, trailing the curves and planes of her face like he was memorizing her. They said nothing else as he moved, their gazes hooded and hot as he finally thrust against her. Her breath caught in her throat, fingers seeking anything to grasp onto, eventually settling on the thick comforter beneath them. Link's own hands grasped the thick, downy blanket, fingers curling on either side of her as he pressed tight against her, a deep groan escaping his lips. 

"Ohmygod, you feel...Jesus, Lu." Link gasped out, eyes clenched shut as stilled for a moment. Lucy could feel her body tremble, the overwhelming need for him to move consuming her, and she found herself pushing down against him, legs wrapping around his waist to press heels against the small of his back. Link got the notion, his hips working in tandem to the smooth roll of her waist, their movements were languid and decisive, grinding against each other with a friction hard enough to start fire. He reveled in the wanton moans that tumbled from her lips, eyes half lidded now as he watched her face twist with a wonderful sense of pleasure. It was breathtaking, and to know he was the one doing it to her. He couldn't describe it, a cocktail of pride and unabashed lust swirling inside him. 

"Lu." He managed through deep pants and ragged moans. Her lids fluttered open, catching with his in a way that sent her through time and space. She's never known Link like this, but with the way they connected, she could have sworn she's known him forever. A blissful smile graced her lips, and Link couldn't help but smile along with her, shifting his weight to bury a hand in her wild hair before pressing his mouth against hers. 

The sun had gone down now, the room basked with a darkness that made their noises seem louder, the shared moans and harsh breaths, the lewd slap of skin on skin, surrounding them with a greater sense of the other. She touched him greedily, gliding her hands over the warmth of his skin, from his shoulders to his forearms, feeling his muscles tense and coil with every movement he made. His mouth left hers to trail down to the cusp of her jaw, and over, gliding along her neck with soft open mouthed kisses and sharp nips. She could feel him pull her skin between his teeth to suck, leaving what was sure to be a wonderful assortment of bruises and hickeys on her neck. 

It was when he shifted, angling his hips in just the right way to drive against her sweet spot, that she fell apart. Her nails dragged along his shoulders, downward to leave an angry red trail in their wake. Legs tightening like a vice around his waist, pulling him so close she felt like they were becoming one, as she tipped over the precipice with a lewd and loud cry.

Link's moans were breathy and high, his hips pivoting against her harshly as he felt her clamp around him with a force that sucked the soul right out of him. 

"Oh, goodness-Lu, I'm gonna-" She opened her eyes to catch his face, twisted with a look of agony as he thrust against her hard enough to bruise, "Oh gosh-" He gasped, suddenly dropping his torso low enough to bury his head in the crook of her neck, his hot breath escaping him in pants as he finally reached the top. She ran her fingers through his hair, the vibration of his lengthy moans against her neck tingled in combination to the warmth she felt seep through her. It was so incredibly intimate, and she absolutely loved it. 

They lay like that for a moment, basking in the afterglow. His weight atop her was heavy, but comforting as she carted through his damp hair. 

"You are so amazing." Link breathed out, voice muffled against her neck. She grinned, pulling his hair just enough to get him to move, meeting her gaze with a charming, crooked smile. He looked spent, moments away from passing out is she didn't know any better, and she adored it. 

"I think we can stay here for one more night, don't you?" She asked, softly. Link lazily nodded his head, stretching just enough to press a kiss against her lips. 

"Yeah, I think so...Hey,"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna cuddle?" 

She laughed, wrapping her arms around his head and shifting enough to kiss him, her legs winding around his torso as they smiled against one another. 

- hey guys sorry if it sucks. there's probably some typos in here, i'll go through and edit it once i have some time. leave a vote & comment if you enjoyed this chapter! xoxo p.s, for those of you not interested in reading the smut, i'm going to place an asterisk * at the beginning of said chapters. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.6K 321 35
A young girl, still discovering who she is also finds some new friends. After a traumatic day at work, she is fired and has no one to turn to but two...
2.9K 124 21
Beth has been married for three years to a guy who she thought she would spend the rest of her life with. Beth had the perfect guy and her dream job...
LOVE TRIALS Autorstwa Lazaah

Krótkie Opowiadania

118K 5.4K 42
FACETS # 1.5/2.5 Novellas 《The course of true love never did run smooth. - William Shakesp...
59.5K 2.7K 36
This is a story about Rhink. Expect lots of fluff and cuteness. Cause they're adorable, ammiright? (PLEASE NOTE: This fiction contains some strong la...