Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader

5.7K 160 19
By Comic_Nerd117

~Dick's POV~

I walked into this ballet studio in my leotard and looked around. This place seems to be connected to every robbery that's taken place and it was decided that I would go undercover since I'm the most flexible. Doesn't mean I'm a ballerina. I was in the circus not a ballet.

"Mr. Grayson you're here. How much experience do you have performing?" The teacher asked.

"I grew up in the circus on the trapeze." I responded.

"Marvelous. (Y/n) get over here and teach this young man the dance!" The teacher yelled. I made eye contact with her and I already solved this case. She came over smiling too. (Y/n) Kyle, Selina's adopted daughter, also Selina's sidekick but went solo as a villain but occasionally teams up with her mom or us.

"No problem sir." She said looking at me. The teacher left to tend to the others and I looked at her.

"So why are you stealing artifacts and jewels?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Relax bird boy I haven't stolen anything in months. Plus why would I come here. I've been dancing here since I was a kid." She responded stretching.

"So you don't know anything about that Kitten?" I whispered in her ear. She smirked lightly running her finger down my cheek.

"I'll make you a deal feather brain. If you can learn this routine by the end of the day I'll help you but if you don't the next time we tangle you let me get away." She said. We really need help on this case. We have no idea why everything is connected to this place and she knows the ins and outs.

'Dick take the deal.' I heard Bruce say through the coms.

"You've got yourself a deal." I said. She showed me the routine and after the 15th try I got it down. She looked a bit disappointed but covered it up with her signature smile. We've tangled a few times, flirted, kissed, and then she got away kinda like Selina and Bruce.

~Your POV~

I was a bit upset that he got the routine down but he's a pretty good dancer.

"Ok birdy I'll help you. Let's start with where the loot might be." I said starting to walk away but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"No we come back tonight with backup." He said. I nodded.

"Right. The Dark Night way." I laughed.

"Kyle has he learned the dance?" Mr. Le Roux asked.

"He has the steps down just needs to be polished to perfection. He's also going to need some point shoes." I said looking at him.

"Good good. The show is in a week make sure he's performance ready." He said. I nodded.

"Well kitty cat I'll see you tonight suited up." He said going to talk to some of the other dancers. I sighed annoyed and left towards the cafe downstairs. I got myself (f/d) and a parfait. Who in the studio would want to jeopardize the place my stealing and stashing it here? Any good thief knows to stash it somewhere that is locked and secure not a ballet studio. I thought about it. I can't think of anyone we all love it here. Well maybe the groundskeeper he's always grumpy. I don't know.

~Time Skip~

I got into my catsuit. It's very similar to mom's but with a few changes like the exoskeleton and whip corset it's me. The exoskeleton makes me faster and jump higher.

I hopped out the window and got to the dance studio. I was on the rooftop across from it waiting for the bat and birds. I waited for a bit before getting bored. I looked at the time on my wrist computer and got annoyed. Standing here for half an hour isn't very fun. I pulled out Nightwing's contact and called him. He quickly answered.

"We'll be right there after we take out Grundy." He said before hanging up. I sighed annoyed and quickly traced his communicator. I made my way over and heard crashing. I climbed onto the roof and peered in through the window. I saw the whole bat clan here fighting Grundy. I hopped down silently and walked towards Grundy.

"SOLOMON!" I yelled. He looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Kitten get back!" Nightwing yelled at me.

"You know this cat can take care of herself." I said walking towards Grundy. He bend down to my level and pet my head like a cat. I smiled and held his giant hand.

"Grundy let's leave the bats alone and lay down." I said pulling him towards his room but he kept glaring at Batman.

"Bat break into home!" He yelled pointing at them.

"And they'll leave right now. Right Bats?" I said turning my attention to the heroes. They started leaving and once they left up the skylight Grundy turned to me. I could see them looking at me through the skylight. I brought Grundy to his room and got him to fall asleep after a lot of reassuring that they were gone and patching him up. I soon left and met up with the heroes on the roof.

"Are you ok?" Dick asked holding my shoulders. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Hey bird brain he was scared! Grundy's brain isn't all there!" I yelled at him annoyed. I pushed him away from me.

"We crashed in and he attacked it was strictly self defense." Batman said.

"Whatever." I grumbled. Nightwing tried talking to me but I flat out ignored him.

"Any ideas where the stolen objects could be?" Red Robin asked. I nodded and went into the studio through a loose panel. I led them down to the girls dressing room sneaking past the groundskeeper.

"Where are we?" Robin asked.

"Girls dressing room. There was noise coming through the ventilation pipes the last few weeks. There has also been a lot of shipments coming in. They said it was props, costumes, backdrops but it's also a good cover for bringing in stolen goods." I said looking around. I used my claws to cut open a hole in the pipes.

"What are you doing?" Red Hood asked.

"She's making it easier for us to hear their conversation." Batman said. I nodded and I could clearly hear the men.

"We just load the crates into the truck and our job is done now let's hurry up before the Bat gets here." One of them said.

"Can't believe the owner of this place works for Two Face. Must be in real deep." A different one said. I think I felt my heart stop. The owner would let this happen. I've never got to meet him but I can't lose this place. I've been dancing here since I was 7.

"Come on Kitten." Nightwing said grabbing my hand. They were already heading in. We hung close to the ceiling there were only 4 guys in here. I slid my goggles on and I could see there were 2 guarding the door and two in the truck. I think it's time to play the Trojan horse.

"Trojan horse." I whispered to Red Robin. He was confused until I jumped down. The henchmen saw me and got startled. They pointed their guns at me.

"Really boys? Dent didn't tell you that I was coming? I'm here to make sure this gets done right." I said flirtatiously walking over to them. They put their guns down and started loading the crates into the truck again. I got into the shipping container and popped a knock out gas pellet where under the drivers seat. It bursted upon impact with the ground and the two guys passed out. I walked back out and saw the crates were almost all in. I walked behind the two guys and smashed their heads together knocking them out and hauled them into the shilling container. I walked over to the other two and quickly knocked them out. I motioned for the heroes to come down.

"Here's your stolen stuff and I left you two guards Robin. In front of the door." I said patting his head. He just smirked and left to take them out.

"This seems too easy." Nightwing muttered.

"That's because Dent isn't here yet. I'd get this stuff out before he shows up." I said.

"Oh Kitten you should know I'm always a step ahead." Harvy said. I quickly turned around and saw him there with a lot of backup.

"Get them!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and got my claws out.

"Did you know he was here?!" Batman asked me punching a dude in the face.

"Yeah I knew he was here and jeopardized my own life. Of course not!" I said annoyed. I started punching and kicking. I backflipped off the car to not get cornered. I was taking guys out left and right until I heard gunshots. I froze knowing I got shot. I couldn't even feel it because of the adrenaline so I kept fighting. I punched one of them in the face effectively breaking his nose before punching him again. The pain started setting in and I saw Batman fighting Dent while the other birds took out his goons. I got out the knock out gas pellets and put on a gas mask seeing the giant cloud of smoke starting to fill the room. I got up to the ceiling and out through a skylight before seeing the heroes following shortly after me. I kept pressure to the bullet wounds trying to stop the blood.

"(Y/n) are you ok?" Dick asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I've been shot before I'll be fine. My fault for not looking behind me." I said annoyed.

"The owners address is in his office in case of emergency. I'm going to go home and try finding a new dance studio." I said getting up and running to the next rooftop. I'm too upset to even flirt with Dick right now. Im also going to have to find another job seeing as this has been my job since I graduated high school. I've been a professional ballerina for 6 years. I got home and bandaged myself up before looking for any dance companies hiring.

~Time Skip~

The dance studio was bought by someone and they are going to close it for construction today. I hesitantly walked to the door with my dance bag. I know I shouldn't be here but I need at least 1 more dance before it gets turned into something else.

"You know you can't be here Kyle." Carl he old grumpy groundskeeper said.

"I need to dance here 1 last time Carl. Please just 10 minutes. I know you'll miss this place too." I said. He sighed and nodded. I smiled and hugged him before going in. I quickly put on my point shoes and looked at the empty rows of seats, the stage lights, the red curtains, the stage. I put on some music and started dancing. I can't imagine this place ever closing its doors.

I sighed once I finished. Last time ever dancing here. I heard clapping and my eyes quickly shot up to the house seats. I could see the Wayne family there. Shit! They got up and walked towards the stage. I crossed my arms and looked at them.

"That was amazing." Bruce said. I shrugged.

"Thanks. It's really too bad that this place is closing. Rumor is that someone rich bastard bought it and is turning it into a mall. So this whole place is getting torn down." I said running a hand over the red curtain.

"Really? That's what you heard." Tim asked. I nodded.

"She called Bruce a rich bastard." Jason laughed. I turned to face them again. More specifically looking at Bruce. He's destroying the place?!

"I'm actually going to remodel this place (Y/n). I know this place is successful and means a lot to the people who work here. And I bring us all here to watch the nutcracker around Christmas. I'm making sure all the dancers and people working here keep their jobs." He said.

"Thank you so much." I said hugging him quickly.

"You should be thanking Dick he suggested buying and remodeling it." Bruce said. I smiled and hugged Dick.

"Thanks birdy." I said.

"I have to look out for my favorite cat." He said making me laugh.

"Oh sweetie if I'm your favorite you obviously haven't met a lot of cats. I need to go call momma cat. I'll see you later birdy." I said waving and hiding his wallet my dance bag. Carl saw me and smiled. I smiled back at him everything is going to be fine.

~Time Skip~

I smiled as I stood on the roof of the clock tower. I looked over the city and smiled. I opened his wallet again and found some cash, credit cards, ID, but something caught my eye. There was a picture of me that I took when I stole his phone. That was fun. He chased me for an hour trying to get it. Oh someone meant it when he said I was his favorite cat. Looks like the little birdy has feelings for a certain cat. I heard a thump behind me making me smile and close his wallet.

"How are you birdy?" I asked turning around. He walked over to me and smiled. Oh the moonlight over his face brings out his gorgeous features.

"You know I didn't notice you stole my wallet until I was at home." He said smiling.

"I'm good at what I do Grayson." I said putting his wallet in his hand.

"Have you stolen anything else today Kitten?" He asked putting both hands on my hips keeping me still.

"No but I've had my eye on something for awhile that I'd like to have." I said looking at him. He leaned in.

"And what would that be?" He asked. I decided to just go for it.

"You." I said shocking him. I kissed him and once he got over his shock kissed me back. I loved how he pulled me flush against his body and how he kisses me with so much passion. I only want him. He pulled away making me whine a bit.

"Mine." He murmured before kissing me again. It made me go a little weak in the knees. I loved it.

"Say it again." I breathed out pulling away. He smiled like the Cheshire Cat himself.

"You are mine. I love you so so much." He said running a hand through my hair while the other rested loosely around my waist. I smiled widely and hugged him.

"I love you birdy. Now come on." I said pecking his lips and grabbing his hand. We ran across rooftops towards my apartment. When we got there I smiled and we both crashed on the couch. I like being able to talk to him and not have to rush because I just stole something. Honestly I just steal stuff for the adrenaline and our meetups. I don't even keep it half the time unless it's something small. I just needed an excuse to see him. He started falling asleep on me which I welcomed. He was warm and I could tell he was a cuddler from how he buried his face in my stomach and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and ran my hands through his hair. I heard the smallest creek ever. I turned towards the sound and found and saw the rest of the bats. I waved.

"Where is he?" Bruce whispered. They couldn't see because of the way the couch was positioned. I pointed to me and they walked closer before they sighed in relief.

"Did you drug him?" Robin asked glaring at me. I glared back at him.

"What kind of person do you think I am?!" I whisper shouted. I nudged Dick's head. He groaned and pulled me closer to him.

"Honey come on wake up." I said trying to get him up.

"Noooooo." He whined.

"You family is here for you." I told him kinda fed up. He groaned.

"I don't want to go yet." He whined like a child and moved so that his head was resting on my chest. I laughed. I turned to Bruce. Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. I smiled and kissed Dick's forehead.

"I give up I'm going home and back to bed." Jason said hopping out of my window.

"I'm coming too. I have to finish my science homework." Tim said making me laugh. I ran my fingers through Dick's hair.

"Make sure he comes home tomorrow ok
(Y/n)." Bruce said. I nodded.

"I'll make sure he's there. Bye Bruce. Bye Damian." I waved yawning a bit. I love Dick so much. I smiled and fell asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.5K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
80.6K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
866K 13.4K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...