Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Damian x Babysitter!Reader

6.9K 198 118
By Comic_Nerd117

I walked to Wayne Manor. I'm (Y/n) I'm a 16 year old babysitter and part time superhero. I was called by Bruce Wayne to watch his 12 year old son. I know about Bruce's secret I help him out from time to time but none of his sons know that. I also know Damian is the new Robin. Makes sense. The fact that his little Robin isn't listening to him is putting him on edge. It's a Saturday and it's currently around 10 am. Bruce better be paying me good because something tells me I'm going to be in for a bumpy ride. I've babysat all the all the boys at one time or another even Bruce. Tim refused to go to bed or take care of himself so one day Bruce called me to make sure he had a good 3 days of sleeping, showering, eating, and no electronics. Jason is so stubborn and doesn't like being around people so Bruce called me to make him talk to someone. Dick gets sick sometimes and insists on going on patrol so he called me. I made sure he got better. And Alfred called me saying Bruce wasn't getting enough sleep, or food, or taking care of his personal hygiene. I just gave him a reality check. Now it's time for the newest bat to meet the babysitter. I also made Alfred go on vacation once. I walked into Wayne manor using my set of keys. I went into the living room and saw no sign of anyone. I heard barking and saw a large dog running towards me. I looked at the dog and put my hand out.

"Sit." I commanded. The dog stopped but stayed growling at me. I walked up to the dog.

"Sit down." I said. He whined and sat down. I pet his head making him wag his tail. I pulled out a dog treat. Good to have around. I gave him the great and pet his head.

"TT. Titus you were supposed to scare her away." I heard a voice say. I looked and saw Damian.

"Damian nice to meet you." I smiled offering a hand to shake. He looked at it but didn't shake it.

"I will not shake hands with a servant." Damian said making me annoyed.

"Damian that's no way to talk to a friend." I heard Bruce's voice. I looked and saw Bruce. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and I heard shuffling and saw the other boys. I smiled and they tackled me into a hug until we eventually all fell over. We all laughed and Jason helped me up.

"Damian come on she's the best. I mean look at this face." Dick said squishing my cheeks together making me laugh.

"She's attractive but that doesn't mean that she's qualified to watch me." He grumbled. I walked over to him and bent down so I was closer to his height. He's about 4"7-4"9.

"I've babysat your dad before." I said. His eyes widened before he smirked a bit.

"Is that a smile? The demon smiled. That's it hell froze over." Tim said making me laugh.

"We've got to go. Damian behave." Bruce said before they all left. I turned back to Damian and saw he was gone. I sighed and looked around. Then it hit me. I looked up at the beams near the ceiling of the manor and there he was looking down at me. I looked so see how he got up there and saw how.

"Great you got up now I bet you can't get down." I taunted. He glared at me and got down quickly.

"Thank you for being on the ground. What would you like to do now?" I asked bored.

"I highly doubt you'd make a good sparring partner so you can watch while I train." He said as we walked into the manors training room. Batcave one is better in my opinion.

"You might be surprised of how well of a fighter I am Damian. After all I've known your family since I was 12 and I'm 16 so 4 years. They've taught me a few things." I said walking into the room and closing my eyes. I could hear him charging at me. I moved out of the way and swung at him. He dodged quickly and tried sweeping my legs but I did a back handspring avoiding it. We fought for awhile until I got him pinned. It's been like 3 hours and we're both tired.

"You're good kid but I won." I said as I sprawled out like a starfish on the ground.

"You might not be as vexing as I first thought. You are a worthy opponent. Lasted longer than my brothers and maybe even my father." He said tired out. I nodded.

"I try. Now let's get something to eat." I said sitting up from my star fish position. He just shrugged. After that much training he's hungry I don't care if you are an alien anyone would be hungry after that. We got to the kitchen and I made spaghetti. Whenever I come over I try to make food just so Alfred can have time for himself.

"How have you never seen the Nightmare before Christmas?" I asked serving him some spaghetti. He shrugged.

"Nope come on." I said grabbing my bowl and dragging him towards the tv. I put it on and we watched the movie.

~Time Skip After Movie~

I looked over at him as the credits ran.

"So? How'd you like it?" I asked. He looked deep in thought.

"It's an interesting movie." He said. I smiled and stretched.

"Damian your dad told me you liked art. Wanna draw or something?" I asked. He looked up at me. I could see his eyes light up even though his face didn't show it.

"Whatever (L/n)." He grumbled. I got up and made my way over to the dining room. I brought some art supplies knowing Damian is an artist.

"Let's see what you can make with some oil pastels and a sketch notebook." I said giving them to him. He looked at them and flipped to a new clean clean page. I watched as he started to draw.

"(L/n) I would appreciate it if you didn't hover over me." He said. I put my hands up in surrender. I got out another sketch notebook and other oil pastels and started to draw too. I smiled as I started with a black. Time passed. Damian was still drawing. And just by this I could see he was a perfectionist. He soon finished but I was still drawing so I didn't stop.

"So what did you draw?" I asked not looking away from my notebook.

"A lion. (L/n) I think you need to look in the mirror." He said.

"I'll do it when I'm done." I said. I moved some hair out of my face and continued the drawing. I could see him looking over in my peripheral vision. When I finished I smiled.

"Why choose a deer instead of something strong and powerful?" He asked.

"They are gentle, fast, curious, and beautiful. Lions are strong but if they're so strong why do we see them in the circus." I said smiling. His face showed he was in thought.

"You still require a mirror." He said pulling out his phone. Through the black screen I could see that my face had oil pastel streaks on it. I laughed seeing myself.

"Wow I am a mess." I laughed.

"You are strange." He said somewhat amused.

"I guess I am but so is everyone in one way or another. What do you say we surprise your family when they get home?" I asked him. He smirked and nodded.

~Time Skip~

Now here we are in position. I was behind a pedestal and Damian was hanging from the ceiling with some paint buckets. I had the feathers and fan. The door opened and I saw the boys. Damian looked at me and dropped the paint on them and I turned on the fan before putting the feathers in front of it causing them to look like colorful chickens. I laughed and Damian climbed down. They all looked at us.

"Oh you guys are dead." Jason said darkly.

"If you going to kill me I'm going to make you work for it." I said before taking off running. I think Damian got the message and followed. They had to go around the carpets so the paint was only on the hardwood floor making it easy for us to hide. It was fun watching them trying to reach us from the hardwood floor.

"I have to hand it to you (L/n) you do some good pranks." Damian said. I smiled and pulled him close to me.

"Awww thanks Mini Bruce." I thanked. I laughed and moved the carpet to they could get to their rooms to shower. They went to their rooms making me laugh. I quickly cleaned up the paint footprints and I looked for Damian and saw he was gone. I took out my phone and pulled out my heat detector. I looked for him and saw he was in the Batcave. I can't go down there it'll give away my cover. The best thing I can do is call him and hope he comes.

"Damian!" I called. The scanner showed no sign of movement. I sighed annoyed and kept calling.

"Yes (L/n)?" His voice said behind me. I jumped and almost knocked over a vase. Luckily I didn't.

"Jesus Damian you scared me half to death." I said putting a hand over my heart. I could see a ghost of a smile on his lips. He smirked and backed away from me.

"Now I've got you!" Jason said grabbing me from behind. I glared at Damian. The little sneak.

"Come on Jason." I said trying to wiggle out of his hold. He just chuckled.

"Bruce!" I called. Jason instantly let me go.

"That's what I thought. I win!" I said before alarms throughout the manor started going off. We all looked at each other and I booked it towards the cave. I quickly got my suit on and saw nothing wrong. Bruce was in here as Batman and we were all in here suited up.

"Practice drill." He said making me groan.

"Oh hey (Y/s/n) how'd you get here so fast?" Tim asked. I smiled and walked over to Bruce. He looked at me and nodded. I put my hair down and took off my mask. Shock was evident in their faces.

"Surprise boys." I said smiling. Damian walked over to me and circled around me. Studying me almost.

"Father I've met my future wife." He said shocking me.

"Slow down Little D you need to get in line." Dick said making me blush a lot. Jason and Tim nodded. Oh lord.

I bent down to Damian's level and ran my hand through my hair trying to find the right words to not fury his feelings.

"Damian I'm flattered you feel that way about me but even if I felt the same way you are too young right now. Focus on school and being the best person you can be ok." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He just smiled.

"Very well then I will wait to gain your affection until I am older." He said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking away. I stood up to my normal height and turned to Bruce.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked him. He was just as surprised as I was.

"What happened while we were gone?" Bruce asked. I shrugged.

"We sparred for a few hours and I won, ate lunch, watched the Nightmare before Christmas, drew some pictures, and then spent the rest of the time setting up the prank." I explained what we did today. It was pretty fun.

"That is the most affection he's showed to someone that isn't an animal." Bruce said amazed. I laughed.

"Animals make good listeners and company Bruce. Maybe that's what he's lacking from his family. I need to go now it's pretty late. Bye boys." I said before turning on my jetpack and leaving the cave.

I'm sorry I know this one sucks. I apologize if you think it's bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
239K 5.4K 72
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝. ❝ Why isn't anyone just whelmed? ❞ young justice imagines. ❪ yj!boys 𝒙 you ❫ ╱ 2018.
224K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ˎˊ˗ ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...
13.9K 296 22
The young justice team need to protect the Wayne family as a new mission. Will The team find out their secrets and will the team more secrets be disc...