Addicted to Mr Right

mumsey123 tarafından

Do you ever get the feeling you cant take anymore? Well alex gets that feeling every time she closes her eyes... Daha Fazla

The Benefit Dinner
Graduation
The Deal
Is love just a word?
Nannie Blakewood
The Move
Backoff!!!!!!!!!
Obsession
First Dates
Hallucination
Opening old wounds
Expectations
Too Much Too Soon
Going From Bad To Worse
Trauma And Treatments
Out In The Open
Awkward Times
Getting Blood From A Stone
Pushing To Far
Charity Ball
Devastation
Special Little Lady
Sad Goodbyes
The Dreaded Morning
The Engagement Party
Nothing Stays Away
The End!!!!!!!
The next book

The New Job

394 12 1
mumsey123 tarafından

I was finally ready after many attempts, every time I put on my dress he would start kissing me taken it off.

Hugh was still in a towel and he looked so hot naked, which was a plus for me as here he was standing in my room, then I remembered he came in his sweats and didn't bring an overnight bag as he wasn't suppose to be here, never mind sleeping.

"Hugh what are you going to wear, unless you want to borrow this", holding up my pink fluffy dressing gown.

"Ok" he said grabbing it out my hand,

"No Hugh I was joking, give it back"

"Nope you said I could wear it ,so I am"

"God!! you are so annoying, do you know that!!!!"

I walked out my room to make a coffee to go, I made Hugh one too just incase he drunk the stuff, I was gunna shout for him but he was on the phone, I think it sounded like he was asking someone to drop off a suit to his office somewhere, that reminds me I wonder where he works?

Hugh came out my room in his sweats I was so glad he took off my dressing gown, thank god for that!

"So I made coffee, I didn't know if you liked it or not, there's sugar in the pot and milk in the fridge, by the way I was wondering where you work you didn't tell me? "

"Yes Alex I like coffee and I am CEO of Hendrix corporations, I thought you would have known that already that's why I didn't say."

"WWWHAT!!!!!!!!! You mean like the Hendrix building I work in?"

What this is bad I thought, he was my bosses boss and I haven't even met her yet!

"Well yeh, why does that bother you, I'm starting to feel like you are definitely ashamed of me!"

"Hugh I'm not ashamed, but I said I didn't want it interfering with work, but how can it not when your my Fucking Boss!!!!!"

"Look calm down Alex no one will know and it won't affect work, I'm on a different floor."

" Are you stupid Hugh, are you really that stupid!"

I could feel myself getting really angry,

"Look I have to go to work now, so you need to leave." I stood holding open the door.

"I'll give you a lift Alex," he said waving his hand.

"No you won't I'm walking alone, and I mean it when I say alone!!!!"

"Why are you being so difficult."

"Me difficult are you serious!!!, I told you I want discreet and you want me to ride in your dam car to work, why not put up a banner saying you are having sex with me!!!!"

"I would but you wouldn't allow me too."

"Too fucking right I won't, look I don't want to be late on my first day, now if you don't mind leaving and I will follow in 5 minutes!"

"Ok I don't agree with you but I don't want you to be late either," he leans in and kisses my lips.

He walked out my door and I felt like banging my head against the wall, he drives me mad!!! did he really think that wouldn't bother me !!

Right the plan is.........Ignore the hell out of him during work or any other public place, but how am I going to act as if he doesn't exist when my body reacts to him before I can do anything!

I walk out the front doors of my building and start walking down the street towards work it's only 2 blocks away so not that far to walk, I turn my head just to make sure he wasn't following me, I couldn't tell though with the mass of cars and people all around.

When I arrived, I took a deep breath, right ok I thought you can do this remember ignore him my subconscious told me, I stepped in and for once no one looked my way, which was great.

I went to reception, there was a blonde woman sitting at the computer typing away,

"Can I help you miss"

I told her my name and she made me wait while she done her checks.

I felt him come in, I knew he was looking at me I could feel his eyes burning my neck which made me rub it with my hand, he passed and the receptionist said,

"Don't worry hunni , he makes us all feel like that, your not the first" she said smiling.

"Sorry who makes all the girls feel like what?"

I knew what she was going on about, but I had to pretend and my subconscious was applauding in my head look at you she was saying to me.

"Oh sorry I just thought you got the feeling, never mind here is your pass." she looked at me smiling.

"Thank you" I said before heading in.

I got in the elevator and pressed for the 5th floor,the door opened, the girl on the desk was slim, long dark hair with big red lips.

"Hi I'm Alex, I start here today"

"Oh hi Alex I'm steph go straight through , Beth is in her office."

"Thanks steph" she seems nice.

The office wasn't too big, it had quite a few cubicles with people at them except one, I assumed that was mine so I walked over and dumped my stuff before going to Beth's office to let her know I was here.

"Hi Beth I just thought I would let you know I'm here,"

"Thanks it's Alex right, I've sent you an email of what I would like done today"

Beth was small, curvy and very beautiful, she wore a Grey suit and black blouse, she looked powerful and not someone I would like to cross!

With that I left her office and sat at my cubicle, I couldn't get Hugh out of my head and to know he was in this building was really messing with me, all I wanted to do was go up and see him,this was bad!! real bad!!!!!

I worked through my first break as Beth looked rushed off her feet trying to get sorted for her client that was coming for a meeting at 1pm, plus I wanted to make a good impression.

"Alex would you mind coming here?" She said shouting from her office.

"Yes Beth how may I help you?"

" Would you be a darl and do me a favour, when you go for lunch could you grab me a chicken salad, I won't be out at lunch with this meeting, also could you take these files to the 16th floor to be authorised."

I was so happy , first day and she already trusted me with her files, I felt more like a personal assistant, maybe that's what she wanted someone she could trust, well I didn't mind either way I loved it already and every one seemed nice enough.

" Yeh no problem beth, i'll finish what I'm doing then I'm on it" I gave a smile and she nodded.

It was 11:30am when I finished my work, I stood and collected my bag and the files Beth had handed me earlier, she also gave me an extra half hour, with me doing her a favour and also because I worked through my morning break, I told her it was fine but she insisted.

I was In the elevator alone, thinking who could work on the top floor, when the doors opened there was a large desk straight in front with 2 brunettes with picture perfect faces sitting looking busy, the older one totally ignored me which I thought was rude but the younger one was very attentive, she told me to go straight through saying,

"The boss is in his office just pop them on the first desk, Stephen is out at the min."

She spoke like I should know who the boss was.

This office was huge, nothing like downstairs where I worked, I noticed the frosted glass desk, I quickly looked around to make sure that this was the first desk before walking over.

Everything was white and grey I turned and noticed at the other end of the office there was a frosted glass wall that lead to a door, that must be the boss's office, I place down the files on the corner of the desk, noticing how beautiful the view was I peered out the window looking out over the city. the glass was so cool that I placed my forehead against it to cool me down.

I heard a cough behind me, SHIT!!!!

I quickly turn around, it was a red headed man with freckles on his face and a big cheesy grin.

"It's a nice view isn't it " he said

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to still be here, I've just dropped off those files, I'll be going now, bye!"

He shrugged his shoulders" I don't mind it's not my office, I'm just Stephen the p.a."

"Oh right, I'm Alex so it's nice to meet you".

"Likewise Alex," he said smirking.

Another voice came from the office it was muffled so I couldn't hear that good.

"2 mins Alex" Stephen strode to the office, he said something, then looked at me, then back, he came back over and said, "the boss wants to talk to you, I think your Gunna get shit for keeping me from my work."

He walked back to his desk putting in his ear piece.

"SHIT!" First day and I'm already in trouble, quickly I walk to the door, tripping on my stupid foot, I slam straight into the door causing it to crash open, For god sake!!!! I thought.

" You really are clumsy Alex"

"What? eh? HUGH!!!! this is your office!" Why didn't I think of that, it's obvious this is his office.

"Well I am the boss, so the last time I checked this was my office"

"Ok smart arse , I knew you were the boss, well from this morning, in anyway it doesn't matter, bye!!!!!"

I went to walk back out the door I had just fell into but he was too quick and was next to the door shutting it in seconds.

"Hugh move out my fucking way I have to go!"

"Well you didn't feel so much in a rush to leave when you were pressing your head against the window!"

"Arghhhhhh, you were spying on me, you are the biggest weirdo I've ever met!!!!"

"I looked because I felt you near me, no one has ever made me feel like that!"

"Pfffff whatever, I bet you have had a million of women Hugh, that fall to your feet"

" Not a million but more than a few so I know I have never felt like this!"

"Look it doesn't even matter Hugh" I need to go" it did matter to me really but I knew he would break my heart.

"Why are you so cold to me all the time, you pretend to be not interested but your body tells me different!"

"That's just static electricity, now can I go"

" Ha so you do feel it!"

"Let me go please Hugh!!!"

"You will have dinner with me Alex"

"I can't I have to get Beth her chicken salad."

"What!! she has you doing errands, on your first day?"

"I don't mind" I said because I really didn't, he went to his phone.

"Yes a chicken salad please, and 2 of my usual, yes that's right 2, hold all my calls and push that meeting till half one" he puts down the phone.

"There all sorted, now take a seat on the couch would you like a drink?"

"No Hugh, I told you I don't want this, you said you wouldn't interfere with work."

"And I haven't, if I was interfering I would have rang Beth and told her to get her own lunch, you are not her gofer Alex and I won't let her treat you like that!! "

"Aww please Hugh don't , if you do anything to make her think different of me I will quit and move back to Boston, then I won't come back ever!!!!"

"Ok ok point taken, no messing with work, no one knows your here but my people, which is no problem at all."

He sat down and stroked my cheek,

"Baby why is this so different, I'm so confused you push me away, yet I want you more!"

"Please Hugh don't confuse things"

"Alex this is hard for me too."

"Look let's just stick to the plan Hugh!"

"Fuck the deal Alex, I want more, more of you, more of us!!!"

What the hell just happened he doesn't even do relationships, yet here he is saying he wants more then sex, I'm so confused yet I want him too, Sophia was right my feelings are so involved in this man!

"Hugh you don't do relationships and I am not going to let you break my heart, I'm not strong enough!"

"Don't you see Alex your the strongest woman I've ever met, you stand up to me, no woman has ever done that before."

Wow I thought, not one woman has ever told him no, that's ridiculous.

"Look Hugh we need to really think this through, I will eat lunch with you but then I need some space to think for myself."

"How much space we talking?" he didn't look happy at all but so I need to do this!

"Well a couple of days maybe"

"2 days with 1 phone call",

"That's not space Hugh"

"That's the best I can do, I've got you Alex and I'm not letting go."

"I'm not your girlfriend Hugh"

"No not yet but soon you will be!"

Unbelievable I thought!
The meal came but I wasn't Hungry, he watched me move my food around the plate, I drank my coke and said I was finished, he nodded passing me the salad.

"Bye Hugh"

" See you soon baby!"

With that I left. I arrived on my floor with seconds to spare, I quickly dumped my stuff and went to Beth to give her the salad.

"Thank you Alex, I'm glad I employed you, we are going to be a great team."

I just smiled because I was drained of words, I finished all my work 5 minutes before I finished work, I emailed it over to Beth then got my stuff together to go.

Once at home I decided not to go to the gym, I had to think about what Hugh said, he wants me and not just for sex, what if I get hurt though? this will be so awkward at work, he could make things really difficult! then what happens when people start treating me different!

But what happens if it's me who hurts him, even though I know I wouldn't or we might really hit it off and then live the dream, but then do dreams ever come true?

I just don't want to be in the media, he will find me and I've hidden from him for years.

He can never find me!

He can never know about Hugh!!!!!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
44.5K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
222 25 18
Fay Harlow had grown up in Warlock Australia for most of her childhood once she was old enough - and with permission from her dad - she took off to L...
366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...