My Best Mistake

By QueenDisney

Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had fee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Baby Name?!?!?
Chapter 7
Which Name?!?!?
Drumroll Please
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Arranged Marriage?!?!

Chapter 6

2.1K 36 4
By QueenDisney

Hiccup's Pov:

Why am I in my car naked?!?!?

This isn't normal what did I do last night. Think Hiccup think. Oh shit!! I had sex with Elsa. I can't believe this. Well at least I lost it to someone I love. Yep I Hiccup Haddock the third just admitted to loving Elsa Arrandelle,big surprise.

Tomorrow at school I'm gonna ask Elsa to be my girlfriend. I can't wait.

Anna's Pov:

When I woke up I went to Elsa's room. The door was closed, not a surprise. I opened the door but there was only her bed, frames, and desk there. Everything is gone. UNCLE MARSHALL!!!!! I screamed. In a second I heard footsteps running up the stairs and he was holding bat. " Where's the robber!" There's no robber, Elsa is missing, I cried. "What?!" He looked around the room and indeed saw that there was barley anything left. Uncle Marsh looked teary eyed before he saw a paper on her bed. He immediately ran to it and read it. "Elsa isn't missing", "Elsa ran away". With that I feel to my knees, what am I supposed to do without my sister? I have no other family besides Uncle Marsh. I cried the whole night and didn't wake up until it was time to go to school. I didn't even bother with makeup, or doing my hair, all I did was two braided pigtails and a purple and black sweater with some black jeans. When I got to school Hiccup immediately came up to me with a rose in his hand."Hey where is Elsa?", he said cheery. She ran away.

Hiccup's Pov:

She ran away. those three words felt like 1,000 knives just stabbed me in my heart. What am I gonna do now. I love her.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Elsa moved away. Hiccup loves her. What will Anna do. How does Uncle Marshall feel about all of this.

Like and vote if you liked it.

Frozen_Heart_11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
164K 7.8K 43
Elsa comes back to school after being expelled. She reunites the Fearsome Four and they all scheme to rule the school but the Big Four is in their wa...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...