Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

Por IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 38

2.1K 110 50
Por IamJi-ya

Please view media ❤

--

Third Person's POV

"Ji-Jisung.. " Renjun muttered the younger's name actually hurt at the sight of Jisung right now. There are chains coated with lighting all around his body, his hands tied up above his head as he floats on air, torn jeans and shirt and the cuts and bruises Jisung had that never healed. The younger's eyes were closed his head hanging and it's obvious enough from just seeing his position right now that he is very uncomfortable.

Renjun snapped out of it when he saw Jisung open his tired eyes. He regaines his composure and raised his power again with his eyes turning black with red pupils, black veins on his face and arms and that black shadow aura making him look scary.

"J-Jun-hyung... " Jisung weakly called out upon making out a clear image of Renjun, standing there with his power out of hand. Jisung can feel Renjun power rising every second that past.

'Jisung hang on, everything will be alright.' Jisung got shocked as he heard Renjun's voice inside his head. Renjun doesn't have telephatic powers and he can't hear Mark so it isn't his doing. He looked at Renjun with confused eyes and he is sure as hell that a smile went pass by Renjun's lips as heard the next sentence Renjun said through telephaty.

'You're my mate now. Idiot.' Jisung can't imagine the joy he is feeling, that feeling is enough to make Chenle's condition better making Jungwoo smile from where they are, Chenle is getting better meaning Jisung emotionally stable now all that left is for Jisung to be in good physical state to bring back Chenle's consciousness.
Jisung didn't noticed that he is smiling not until Feeldog said something.

"You're smiling.. Well then.." Feeldog snapped his fingers as the lightnings on the chains got stromger electricuting Jisung.

"ARGH! AAAAAH!!!" Jisung screamed not being able to handle the pain at the same time Chenle's body shook too as he groans feeling Jisung's pain through the younger's heart.

"WHAT THE HELL FUCKING STOP THAT!" Renjun yelled with his deep voice launching one sharp shadow to Feeldog's way but it was block by a shield made of snow that is colored black.

"Jisung!" Jisung's screams and Renjun's yell got Jaemin's attention averting his gaze to the younger male instead of facing his enemy that is charging in.

"You're wide open human."

"Jaemin!" Suji screamed pushing Jaemin out of the way causing Yoonjoo's firing hair to pierce her in the gut.

"Argh.." Suji kneeled down as Yoonjo pulled out her hair that coated with fire from Suji wound. Suji vomited blood as she felt the stinging feeling on her stomach. The wounds caused by Yoonjoo is healing at a slow pace and she can feel her body almost breaking but she must protect Jaemin.

"Suji I'm sorry." Jaemin apologized helping the girl up, his eyes now back to it's shining brown orbs.

"It's okay Jae. " Suji smiled but then frowned upon hearing the enemy's remark.

"Aww what a good servamp. Stay like that and every eve you serve dies." Yoonjoo said the fire on her hair getting stronger.

"At least I don't treat my eves like toys!" Suji charged in with fireballs on on her hands meeting Yoonjoo's fire hair but due to lack of strength Yoonjoo caught Suji by the neck raising the other girl from the ground chokinh her with her fire hair.

"Jae-- Kaira let go!" Suji yelled and the chain that connects her with Jaemin got broken. She struggled scratching the other vampire's hair just to escape.

"You were acting so tough earlier Lee Suji what happened now?" Hong chuckle very amused on the situation that is happening to Suji right now.

"Sh-shut the fuck u-up Hong Euijin.. If I k-know y-your death is coming a-after Yo-Yoonjoo got bored with yo--akk.. " Yoonjoo tightened the grip of her hair to Suji's neck when she saw the smirk that was plastered on the other's face.

"Kill her Yo--"

"What the fuck!"

"AAAAAH MY HAIR!"

"Daniel-oppa, Seongwoo-oppa thanks." Suji muttered as she saw how that white and black boomerangs ruined Yoonjoo's hair and cause wounds all over Hong's body cutting some parts of her clothes. She immediately stood up going to Jaemin.

"Let's get you back at Minhyun-hyung. " Daniel said carrying Suji as Seongwoo secures Jaemin.

"ONG SEONGWOO! KANG DANIEL!"Despite of some of her hair being cut Yoonjoo chose to attack due to being irritated. Daniel just tsked as he hands Suji to Seongwoo and told Jaemin to hide behind Seongwoo.

"You're being too much Yoonjoo. I'm sorry but I need to do this." He threw his black boomerang right straight meeting Yoonjoo's attacking hair until it inched closer to the girl's head and she has no time to dodge anymore as the boomerang went straight to her face breaking it in half. Hong Euijin who can't process anything that happened so fast stood frozen on her place that cause her death as Daniel's boomerang went straing to her neck detaching her head from her body.

"I'm sorry Yoonjoo but you need to rest now." Daniel said as the boomerang came back to him and they continue to head to Minhyun and the other's position.

--

"STOP! STOP! STOP! I'M GONNA KILL YOU STOP!" Renjun continued to hit the black snow shield as he yells for them to stop when they did electricuted Jisung who is still screaming from pain right now.

"ZN you don't need to that, I can counter that attack." Feeldog said.

"I'm bored you know. No one in here will be able to match us especially Marco." The said girl with slightly curled long black hair replied. She shielded the three of them.

"How can we saw their incoming attacks with this ZN? I can't see the other side." Feeldog said still enjoying the sound of Jisung's screams of pain and Renjun's desperate yelling, continuing to electricute the younger male.

"Don't worry I'm not a snow mage fiend if I can't detect any power coming in." ZN calmly replied watching her nails as Marco stayed silent playing with the 3 metal balls he have on his hand.

Kun, Jungwoo, Winwin, Lucas and the others just watched Renjun struggle to break the barrier no until a wave of shock hit Kun.

"Mark Lee tell Renjun to back away now, they are too strong!" We almost screamed alerting everybody at the same time Daniel together with Jaemin and the others arrived.

"What happened to them, Minhyun-hyung?" Seongwoo asked seeing the younger boys laying on the ground with Jinyoung's blood all over his clothes, Daehwi that is almost dropping his eyes from the comfortable ribbons of Minhyun that is healing him and Jihoon that is guarded by Guanlin and Woojin while being healed.

"They got into the early fight. Now hand Suji to me I'll heal her. Jungwoo right there need more protection as he's using more healinh power and has a way stronger healing power than I have." Minhyun answered as he lets this bandage like ribbons wrap on Suji's waist emitting warm light making the injured person to feel better.

"Jeno.. Renjun.." Jaemin softly said looking at Renjun as he let himself to wrapped in Jeno's arms.

"Kun-hyung he isn't listening!" Mark announced making everyone worried for Renjuns well being.

"He'll get in trouble in there Mark--"

"You can't convince him to back away when Jisung is still on their hold specially now that he successfully connected the bond with Jisung." A tired voice stated standing up with his wobbly legs.

"Woah be careful right there." Winwin catch and helped Chenle before he could fall again.

"Hyung bring in front of everyone else." Chenle said.

"Why--"

"Just do it please." Chenle said dismissively and Winwin and Kun can't say anything more.

"Let me go." Chenle ordered with his eyes turning gold causing Winwin to back away. Soon enough a black wind or more like a shadow twirled around Chenle as his shadow grew in length making it's way secretly to Renjun's shadow. Renjun felt

'Stay on doing what you are doing, they don't need to know this.'

'But they can detect you! They've got a mage!'

'Huang Renjun I don't have the cage hearts power for nothing. Concealing something like this is easy than keeping our hearts safe.'

Chenle replied as Renjun stayed on act as if nothing is happening.

"How did he--" Lucas cut off Donghyuck's question as he already now what will the younger ask.

"Linked powers, as Renjun's mates Chenle and Jisung received a power that is somewhat similar to Renjun. Chenle might have been trained by Renjun to use his and using his ability to conceal the hearts of his mates concealing a small amount of power is easier for him." Lucas answered as he watched how the young chocolate haired male managed to connect his shadow with Renjun and with the shadows of Jun and Chan that are still unconscious on the ground. These shadows gave more power ups to Chenle.

'Park Jisung.. Jisungiee.. Jisung Pwark!!'

'Ouch Chenle' Renjun whined also hearing Chenle.

'Lele?' Jisung answered.

'Finally. You still have enough power to teleport from this distance right?'

'Yeah I guess I have.'

'Okay now I'm setting you free when you felt something crawling in the chains get ready to teleport okay?'

'How about Renjun hyung?'

'Just teleport Park. Trust me on this.'

Slowly but surely Chenle managed to crawl up the shadows to Jisung as the chained male saw some cracks appearing on the chains around his body.

"You're tough for a kid vampire." Feeldog said and increased the voltage of his lightning striking Jisung. Jisung could only scream as he waits for Chenle's signal and endures the pain.

'Now!'

Jisung heard Chenle and he closed his eyes imagined Chenle standing just some meters away from him as ge vanished into thin air getting to the side of his friends safely with 4 baggage with him namely Renjun, Jun and Chan.

"Let's end them." Renjun said staring down at Jun and Chan as he pierced on shadow blade on each of their heads letting their bodies turn into ashes.

"They escaped! How the hell ZN?!" Marco finally spoke up seeing Jisung vanished into thin air. ZN put down the barrier as by closing her palms as she looks at the rival group.

"They have a mage and a powerless vampire." ZN stated scanning the crowd of the other side as she looked straight at Chenle and Kun.

"Let's begin this." Feeldog said sending bolt of lightning from above of Jeno's place but Yoon Jisung is fast enough to expand his wings covering all of them except for himself.

"YOON JISUNG NO!" Minhyun yelled tears already falling from his eyes as he watched his servamp endure the pain while protecting them. Feeldog repeates the same attack not once not twice but many times but Jisung didn't fall.

"JISUNG-HYUNG STOP! PLEASE! HYUNG!"

"No I-I wi-will protect you as much as I c-could argh!" Jisung groaned as another lightning hit his back.

"YOON JISUNG PLEASE WE WILL FIND A WAY TO--"

"Minhyun no. I will do this we need Kun and Jungwoo this is the best I--"

"BUT WE NEED YOU TOO! I NEED YOU!" Minhyun yelled in panic standing up as he cups Jisung's face in his hands. He even panicked more when he saw blood starting to flow out of Jisung's mouth. The older just smiled leaning into Minhyun resting his head against the other as he muttered the words that Minhyun loves so much but hurt him very much right at this moment.

"I love you my clean freak." Jisung said giving a peck, one last peck on Minhyun's lips as his wings broke like a glass together with Minhyun's healing ribbons and the necklace the younger gave to him at the start of their contract as an eve and a servamp. Jisung's body fell on the ground his eyes closed with his back bleeding so much from the attacks he received.

"YO-YOON JISUNG!" There is nothing left for Minhyun but to scream and cry as he buries his face on Jisung's chest and hold the remaining piece necklace. Breaking the item an eve gave to a servamp kills them and Jisung's item wasn't just broken it shattered into pieces leaving only a small gem remains for Minhyun to hold into.

Minhyun and Jisung became more than an eve and an servamp to each other. Jisung's death lit some incredible fire within them and one resolve is on their minds right at the moment.

Kill every fiend.

--

So hi! We are approaching end pips! Hope you liked this!

Thaaaaanks and waaaaaaavyuuuu 💕💕💕 -Ji

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

249K 13K 38
you won't meet a hot and flirty vampire everyday. -nomin.
41.1K 1.5K 28
where an introverted jaemin takes interest on the cute boy who moved in next door. • lee jeno × na jaemin • high school au | fluff © laviverse
49.9K 3.1K 14
Jaemin is blind. Jeno is an optimist that just won't leave Jaemin alone. Friendship grows. But Jaemin has a very very dark secret. And Jeno is sick. ...
41.9K 1.1K 31
what if your highschool enemy appears back to your life? well in that case that is happening to Jaemin right now jeno,jaemin nomin/jaemjen ! ╏⁠ I do...