Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

"PARK JISUNG THAT'S NOT IT! HEY!" A yell from Renjun outside caught the couple's attention making them latch off to each other as they approached the door together to see what's happening only to see a frustrated Renjun with his palm on his head and his other hand on his waist. Chenle is tearing up and MarkHyuck that is as confused as them together with the servamps and their eves.

"Renjun what happened?" Mark ask fully getting out of their room as Jaemin goes to Chenle to comfort the younger.

"He's Jisung's mate." Chenle answered hugging Jaemin as tight as he could.

"Then? Why did he acted like that?" Donghyuck asked.

"He will be rejected by Renjun or else he will die and I can't let that, I can't let the pr-"

"Wong Yukhei!" Renjun growled unintentionally scaring all the people in the house spreading some kind of dark aura that could make you very terrified. Chenle felt Jaemin tremble as his arms tightened the around him, the same goes for the human eves Daniel, Jihoon, Jinyoung and Minhyun and that's when he realized Renjun's power is getting out of hand. He broke away from Jaemin's embrace as he let Jeno hug Jaemin and goes to Renjun.

"Junnie-hyung calm down please." The chocolate-haired younger male softly whispered to his mate's ear as he gave Renjun a tight back hug. He gave feather light kisses to Renjun's nape upon noticing that the older isn't responding to his voice and is still staring at Yukhei.

"Junnie please." Chenle said and it came out like a whimper as he felt Renjun's powers affecting him too and he is sure as hell that the other vampires are feeling it too by now.

Renjun's eyes widened when he heard the younger male begging for him to stop, saw Donghyuck almost crying on Mark's embrace and heard some sniffs and sobs around the room. He immediately calmed down to stop his powers and faced Chenle to engulf the younger hugging him tight muttering multiples sorrys with kisses.

"Sorry, I'm sorry." He said again to Chenle and kissed the top of Chenle's head hugging the younger tight.

"Can you tell us now what was going on between you three earlier?" Jeno spoke.

"He-"

"No!"

"Huang Renjun! Keeping secrets from us will just put of all in danger! We've reached this far, we even lost some friends and you already fought together, side by side with one another. Just spill it." Sister Jaemin snapped getting out of Jeno's embrace to face Renjun with his fierce eyes.

"Now what? Lucas speak up!" This time it was Donghyuck. They can't hold it anymore. Jisung rushed out with no one to accompany him and he ran off with his feelings and mental state unstable.

"He wasn't supposed to hear it. I'm supposed to try connecting my mate bond with him to have my name tattoed on his wrist just like Chenle's but some fucker stopped me and spilt some secret without even surveying the surroundings." Renjun started to confess as he glares at Yukhei's direction.

"Lucas was about to blurt some word that sounds like 'prince' to me. Can you tell us your true identities first?" Jungwoo spoke up not letting Lucas get near him. He can't believe kept something from him all this years.

"You admit it yourself Wong Yukhei." Renjun said- no, Renjun demanded.

"I'm his 'seneschal' or let's say his bodyguard or butler. I'm born to sacrifice my life for our prince even if my mate is in trouble at the same time. I need to choose to protect Renjun or else my existence will be erased. I need to protect our prince with all the devices I've got." Hearing this Jungwoo felt something unpleasant but he decided not to mind it because he knows how a seneschal Psi vampire works.