Chapter 26

Third Person's POV

"Jaeminnie! Wake up time for school!" Jaehyun yelled really loud causing Jaemin to groan and cover himself with his blanket blocking Jaehyun's noise

"Yah! Na Jaemin wake up or else---"

"Okay okay chill bro I'm up!" Jaemin rose up from his bed with his hands up in a surrender gesture. Jaehyun just laughed at the younger's actions leaving him to prepare.

"New school, new environment and probably new friends." Jaemin muttered to himself sinking the information that this is the first day of being a college student with Mark, Donghyuck, Renjun and Jeno. Mark decided to stop for a year to wait for Donghyuck so that they can go together, as for Chenle and Jisung they are still in their last year in highschool pouting insisting that they can take an exam for grade acceleration but Mark didn't allowed them.

Jaemin is currently on his washed out colored jeans as he stares at the bunch of shirts to pair up with it inside his closet when someone entered his room but he didn't bother to look at the person since he immediately went to Jaemin wrapping his muscular arms on Jaemin's waist pressing their bodies with each other.

"Good morning Jeno Lee." Jaemin greeted still thinking what shirt to put on.

"Hmm, morning babe. You smell good." Jeno replied burying his face on the younger's neck taking in his scent.

"Yah it tickles." Jaemin laughed a bit as he raise his head up to look at Jaemin.

"What are you doing?"

"Choosing a shirt?"

"Wear this one." Jeno grabbed a baby pink sweater for Jaemin to wear.

"Okay thanks." Jaemin said grabbing the sweater kissing Jeno's cheek.

Both gaysㅡ guys went down to the living room where Jaehyun and Taeyong is waiting for them.

"Looking good for the first day." Jaehyun commented as he saw his brother.

"I always look good, you're just too occupied with Taeyong-hyung's looks." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he smirked seeing his brother blush. Jaehyun might be a tiny bitsy confident gay but that confidence isn't enough for him to admit that he likes Taeyong.

"Really?" Taeyong asked eyeing Jaehyun who denied it strongly.

"Don't listen to him! Let's just go!" Jaehyun stomped his feet walking ahead making the men left in the living laugh out loud due to Jaehyun's defensiveness.

"I can hear you idiots!" Jaehyun yelled that just made them laugh more as they followed Jaehyun to finally go to school. Jaehyun is already in his third year, Taeyong on his fourth year while Jaemin and Jeno on their very first year in college.

They reached school and saw Donghyuck, Mark and Renjun on the school gates probably waiting for them. They decided to get off there to go and see their friends instead of going to the parking lot together with the two older guys in the car. Jaemin and Jeno approached the three guys, holding hands that caught some of the student's attention. Some are disappointed since both guys have the looks, some are squealing and fangirling finding the couple cute and some other students giving them the look of disapproval, well we can't avoid people like them. We need to deal with their kind.

"Will you stop it? It's only the first day." Hyuck sassed rolling his eyes but a small smile is plastered on his face.

"We are not doing anything tho." Jeno said innocently as he simply snaked an arm around Jaemin's lower back pulling the younger sideways towards his direction because he saw some guys and girls checking Jaemin out. Well, he can't blame them, he himself, knows how attractive Jaemin can get but he needs to protect what's his and will make sure every single soul in this school will know that Jaemin is taken and is already his.