Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

It's been months since the seven of them became friends. Honestly speaking, they got so much comfortable with each other and when I say comfortable it includes Renjun and Donghyuck showing their sassy side from time to time. Well the fake relationship is still on but now, Jaemin and Jeno does it more comfortable compared last time. The both of them became clingy and too close with each other to the point that it became a habit for the both of them to flirt even when Hina wasn't around just like what's happening right now.

Jeno is sitting alone on the floor in the corner of the room his back leaning on the walls and his legs sprawled out. Jaemin approached Jeno sitting right between Jeno's legs leaning his back on Jeno's chest.

"Hey Nana." Jeno said automatically wrapping his arms on Jaemin's waist. The gesture made Jaemin lean more on Jeno due to his touch.

"I'm tireeeeed~" Jaemin whined tilting his head to the side making his head rested against Jeno's shoulder. The older just chuckled because of Jaemin's statement.

"I am too, let's take a nap while they fool around." Jeno said planting his face on Jaemin's neck hiding his face from the world seeking for darkness. Jaemin just hummed in response also making himself comfortable on Jeno closing his eyes.

'Hey Nana!' Jeno smiled chasing Jaemin on the green field.

'Haha NoJam you're slow.' Jaemin yelled laughing still running away from Jeno.

'Really?' Jaemin got shocked when he felt Jeno's arms around his waist. He looked on his shoulder where Jeno is resting his chin facing Jaemin as well.

"How did you do that?" Jaemin asked ruffling Jeno's hair.

"Well Nana you don't know me that much, yet." Jeno smiled kissing Jaemin on the lips showing his signature smile.

Camera flashes irritated Jaemin and some incoherent words and noises he is hearing on his sleep. He decided to get up but something is restraining him to do so, that's when he remembered that Jeno and him took a nap during practice break. He opened his eyes only to see Donghyuck and Chenle holding their phones while Jisung, Mark and Renjun are just smiling. Well Renjun doesn't seem to enjoy any of it but he decided not to ruin the mood.

"Ya! What are you doing you deepshits?!" Jaemin said quite loud making Jeno groan.

"Making the both of you look real." Donghyuck smirked as he shows his phone to Jaemin. He posted their picture on instagram with the caption:

They even rest with each other in their arms. 💕💕💕💕💕