Chapter 30

We are having a review so this chapter will be super boring and long. Sorry.

--

Third Person's POV

"The thing is... Jeno-hyung doesn't know where his heart is."

"Huh? How did that happen?" Jaemin asked.

"Well Jeno here is supposed to be the strongest in terms of strength and special power but as you can see, his power isn't really for fighting----"

"Or maybe his power isn't enough for fighting yet." Donghyuck said interrupting Mark.

"Well it could be the case too, his power is still too weak. Jeno is the reason why we jump from one place to another until Chenle's visions will slowly give clues where Jeno's heart is at." Mark stated.

"Chenle... I wonder why you aren't fighting as far as I observed when you and Jisung would train together, you've got what it takes to fight." Suji said still caressing Kaira's hair who is frowning from her sleep from time to time because of the pain.

"But I also have what it takes not to fight." Chenle smiled as he looked at Renjun and Jisung who're staring back at him.

"Huh?" Donghyuck voiced out confused at Chenle's answer making Mark chuckle.

"All of us has two special powers, first is the power we can freely use and the other special power that we can't freely use because it either drains us or we can't control it. Well Lele-hyung's visions is the power he can't control and the other that he can freely use is the power we call caged heart." Jisung said as he gets a hold of Chenle's hand intertwining it with his own, looking down at the older chocolate-haired male showing a sweet smile.

"Caged heart?" It's now Jaemin's time to be confused as he sits with Jeno on the floor snuggling to the older as Jeno wraps his arms around the younger.

"That power of mine cages the heart of my mates and mine. The ancient books of our kind says that inside me there's this cage-like magical thing that is wrapped around with chains that cages the heart of my mate and I." Chenle informed smiling.

"So you have 3 hearts within you?!" Donghyuck asked shocked at the new information.

"Yup! That's why we don't let him fight." Renjun said entering the room bringing food for all of them. Let me remind you, all of them except Suji doesn't feed blood they feed on their absorbing mates emotions for the emphatic kind and as for Renjun he feeds on the majority emotion of the people around him. So basically they eat human food for minor hunger.

"Suji, I know you have the very right to be worried but I'm a Psi vampire and your negativity is slowly getting into me." Renjun informed slightly panting as he felt the overwhelming dark power rising. Suji immediately controlled her feelings thinking that her eve, Kaira, is strong and would survive.

"So you said you've got two powers, mind sharing them? Say first the one that you can control then the other." Donghyuck said munching the meatballs and nuggets.

"So mine is electricity and the other is hypnotism along with erasing, replacing or finding a certain memory. My second power drains me and I can't use it properly." Mark first said.

"How do your second power works? Did you used it already?" Jaemin asked in a sleepy voice liking Jeno's hand caressing his hair as he rest his head on the older's shoulder.