Chapter 1

Renjun's POV

It's boring without Jaemin in here. Donghyuck is not around as well he got some errand to do. I feel alone, well it's not that I'm a total loner in our class but Jaemin and Donghyuck are really the only ones I find to be fun to be with. I just sighed and shifted my attention looking outside observing the students running in the field for morning practice and running because they are already late, funny.

"Yah! Yah! I've heard there are new kids coming today!" One of my classmates literally yelled just as he entered our room. The news he bought with just caused 2x noise with the girls being interested whether if the new kids are all boys. Geesh girls but seriously, new kids joining us just now, come to think of it school started three months ago.

"Okay kids settle down. Oh Mr. Na is still absent?" Our teacher who just arrived asked looking at me.

"Yes sir, unfortunately." I answered and he just nodded in response.

"I know news have wings and you guys already knew that there are new kids." He paused for a while roaming his sight across the room.

"Well there are four of them but only one is on the same grade as you guys. Please come in." He added signalling the new kid to enter.

Blonde hair that shines brightly, pale skin, pink lips and piercing gaze. I fucking know that eyesmile too and this fucking scent. Why the hell is this heartless prince of the emphatic clan is here? He looked at me maybe getting caught of my scent as well and for a brief second his eyes turn gold before tearing his eyes away from me and started to introduce himself.

"Hello. I'm Lee Jeno. Nice meeting you all." Whispers about his looks immediately were heard after he spoke. Girls are squealing and staring lovingly at him. If only they know, I don't know if it was just me but I saw him smirk as he give the girls one of his eye smile making them cheer for him showing him more love and a warm welcome.

"Okay that's enough. Mr. Lee you can sit beside Mr. Huang for the mean time since Mr. Na is still absent." The teacher instructed him.

"Hi. Huang Renjun." He said when he said when he reached my place smirking.

"Tsk. Be my guest Lee Jeno." I replied showing him a smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

Seating with Jeno is a total hell. What on Earth happened that made him come here? I just can't think straight the whole day because of him the whole day. Okay Huang Renjun let the creature be. All I need to do is make my friends stay tf away from them.

"Huang Renjun!" I came back to my senses when I heard a familiar voice call my name. Donghyuck came in our classroon after last subject in the morning.

"Hey why did you cut classes you hoe?" I asked him as I pack my bag.

"Oh just here and there for my mom." He reasoned out and I just shrugged my shoulders as both of us heads to our door only to see three blonde vampires waiting by the door.
I looked at them and they did the same, the same thing happened with Jeno and I earlier. Btch all of them are royal bloods well their blonde hair gave it away first then their golden eyes proves it.

"Yah let's go. Oh you know them, who are these blonde people? Seems like they're waiting for you." Donghyuck almost dragged me but he stopped seeing me having a staring game.

"Uhh no. Let's go." I immediately dragged Donghyuck but fcking Lee Jeno came out of the room at the same time.

"Oh guys! Hey Renjun-ssi, if you don't mind can we come with you going to the cafeteria? We still don't know our way in this school." He stated making it sound as a request but I knew better. He is demanding me to tag them along giving me a meaningful stare.

"Renjun?" Jeno said again locking gazes with me. All I can do is sigh in defeat nodding. They followed us from behind talking with each other. We reached the cafeteria of course together and I am expecting them to seat in a separate table but they didn't.

"Uhh why are you here?" Go Lee Donghyuck I trust in your bitchy side.

"Umm... We wanna sit with you if you don't mind." The guy with hazel brown hair who looks like a seagull said staring at Donghyuck. Oh my gosh I know that kind of stare so before anything of happen with Donghyuck. I cupped his head turning it to me to face me forcefully.

"Oh I remembered it vividly that you just told us to tag you along in the cafeteria but not sit with us here." This can be fucking mean to new bunch of people, I also want them out of my side so I'm letting Donghyuck do the job.

"Well aren't you mean and sassy, little one." This guy with seagull like eyebrows spat back with his eyes firing something, clearly his annoyed but his expression suddenly soften and his eyes was about to turn gold.

"Wellㅡ" I interrupted Donghyuck.

"Lee Donghyuck don't be a meanie now. Jaemin's not here okay." I said smiling squeezing his face using my palms. He just rolled his eyes shaking his head to get away from my grip. I heard Jeno and the seagull chuckled due to my actions. Damn them, damn this day.

There are 6 people in the table but our table is the most silent table in the cafeteria. Nothing really happened after they introduced themselves to us. Jisung & Chenle are a year lower while this Mark guy is an upperclassmen to us.

"Hey!" Jaemin enthusiastically said clinging his arm to the both of us from our backs.

"Jaemin!" Donghyuck and I called his name at the same time.

"Hi guys." He greeted showing us his full smile.

"What?" He questioned raising an eyebrow and just that I felt everyone in our table stopped moving. Jaemin changed his hair color to a light shade of honey brown that made him look more handsome.

"Na Jaemin, are you really trying to hog all the fangirls I could get in this school?" Donghyuck said still looking at Jaemin.

"Well finally you admitted that I'm more handsome than you, Hyuckie." Jaemin replied teasing Donghyuck.

"I didn't said anything like that." Donghyuck shot back putting his bitch please expression.

"Oh! There are new faces. Is the world going to end? Both of you befriending new kids? Hahaha!" He said chuckling looking at Jeno and friends.

"I didn't, Renjun did." Donghyuck denied pointing at me.

"What!? I didn't they requested to come with us only not eat with us." I rebutted.

"Okay okay stop. I know this will go down ugly so stop being mean." Jaemin said smiling at the "new kids", among the three of us Jaemin is really the most friendly and the sweet talker that's why girls have crush on him. It's natural for him to be sweet. It's hard to stop him. My God.

"Have you eaten?" I asked turning to his direction.

"Yes mom, don't worry too much." He joked smiling.

"Oh by the way, hi! I'm Na Jaemin." He introduced himself to the new kids who smiled back at him but Jeno is staring differently at Jaemin. Don't tell me...

"Bell. Guys let's go and you see you when I see you." Jaemin said standing up bidding goodbyes to Mark and the others who went to other direction.

Jeno hasn't spoken up after he introduced himself he is just observing and staring at Jaemin all the time.

"Yah! Lee Jeno is it? Why are you staring?" I guess that's Jaemin for you. He tried to sound like a punk but he failed.

"Just cause... You shine differently in my eyes." Jeno answered leaving the three of us.

Oh fucking gosh don't tell me he and Mark are planning to bond with my best friends? Fucking hell, I won't let it to happen, especially Jeno with Jaemin. Jaemin is mine.

-

R E V I S E D: July 7, 2019

Wavyuu ❤ -Ji.