Chapter 37

I just noticed that I used the two Euijins of The Unit, Lee Euijin the guy and Hong Euijin the girl. So for Hong Euijin (girl) she will be addressed as Hong while the guy will be addressed as Euijin, since Mark, Jeno and Donghyuck Lee is on the story. Teeheee~

--

Third Person's POV

"Jaemin!" Jeno yelled frozen on his spot as he watched the knife in front of Jaemin's chest almost piercing through the younger chest if not for the white light preventing the knife to pass in, Kun protected Jaemin just on time lending a small shield to the younger's upper body as soon as Jihoon told him that there was someone going near to Jaemin. Jihoon's ability to see invisible things would really save them from this fight but Jihoon is badly injure almost turning into a burnt human.

"Jungwoo we need Jihoon-"

"No need, he can rest after this." Guanlin said with his deep voice his eyes turning red as the gold chain that connects him and Jihoon cold. Guanlin slashed his sharp and glowing nails to a thin air that soon revealed Wohee, Yebin's sister, as she fell on the ground with her chest bleeding. Guanlin didn't end his attack there as per Jihoon's blood resolve, to kill every Fiend as long as they could. Guanlin kicked Wohee's head hard resulting for it to detach from her body and cause her death. Jaemin just stood behind Guanlin frozen and just staring to Wohee's body rot and turn into ashes as Kaira's death flashed back to his head from Kaira's head being detach from her body up to the part where the girl turned into eyes and broke in the air turning into tiny glitters.

Jaemin's unstable emotion caught Jeno's attention. He immediately rushed to the younger engulfing him into his embrace laying soft kisses on the top of Jaemin's head while the younger stayed unresponsive, eyes still blank and his breathing is ragged. As Jeno heard Jaemin's heart beating irregularly, he felt something within him, his chest is aching, head is spinning and he can feel some undeniably strong power rising up to his body but he chose to ignore his own condition and focused on his mate that is still out of his consciousness with his eyes open.

"Jaemin, baby, look at me sweetheart." Jeno called softly, cupping Jaemin's face making an eye contact with the younger in attempt to get in Jaemin's mind but he couldn't. He was blocked, blocked and prohibited by Jaemin. Jaemin stared back at Jeno with those dull and cold eyes making Jeno to feel shivers and fear down his spine as he stared right back at his lover.

"Jeno, mind if I sip some blood from Jaemin?" Suji snapped Jeno out of Jaemin's gaze.

"Huh? What? No. What the fuck Lee Suji?" Jeno immediately declined and was about to throw some rant but was cut off when Jun together with Euijin attack them with their powers piercing straight to where Jaemin and Jeno is at and where Jungwoo is currently healing the other injured companion but Renjun and Winwin are fast enough to counter every chain and galactic whip that is coming their way.

"Fuck, you never stop!" Renjun's voice is now deeper that usual his eyes turned all black with red pupils and some facial veins at the sides of his eyes. Black shadow that looks like a smoke surrounding his body and his arms showed black veins and his black sharp nails. Renjun is almost losing control of his power with all of that insanes he killed that amplifies the bad side of his power. The bad side that is his strongest weapon and could be the key to win this fight they are in and get Jisung back to their side.

"Renjun's power is incredibly rising at a very fast rate but he's losing control." Kun stated watching Renjun counter all attacks from the other side.

"Don't worry Kun-hyung, he will be fine as long as Chenle holds his heart, Renjun's sanity will stay as is." Jungwoo said, eyes getting tired and his power getting lower than any other vampire in the area.

"And Jeno, Suji needs Jaemin's blood. Jaemin can't handle so much power as that." Jungwoo then said averting his eyes to Jeno. Seeing Jaemin like this with cold and dull eyes is a sight that Jeno do not want to see again. Jaemin is supposed to be always smiling, unhurt and lively but the Jaemin in front of him right now is the total opposite of everything he just enumerated in his mind. Sighing in defeat, Jeno nodded his head giving Suji Jaemin's wrist for her to suck blood from the younger.

"He will be fine Prince Jeno we just need a little power up to beat the shit of that fuckers on the other side." Suji said as soon as she finished getting enough blood from Jaemin and a familiar red with black outline chain appeared connecting Jaemin's wrist to Suji's nape. Wiping some spilt blood on her lips plastering a smirk on her face, she felt an incredible power rise up within her. A power that is more powerful that she had when Kaira is still her eve. Maybe Kaira's power mixed with Jaemin's blood is something incredible. She would love to anylyze things that are happening right at the moment but the resolve at Jaemin's blood shocked the older female.

'Kill everyone.'

This made Suji look back at Jaemin who is now staring straight at their enemies especially at Hong and Yoonjoo. Suji can't do anything but to follow an eve's resolve, that's what servamps do so with the power she possess right she charged in to Yoonjoo and Hong without any hesitations.

"Are you sure about this Lee Suji?" Yoonjoo as she shields Hong from the fire attack Suji did. She pushed the other girl forcefully but not strong enough to make Suji stumble and be far enough from them.

"Hong Euijin." Yoonjoo called out as the called girl brought up her hand for Yoonjoo to bite and a crimson red chain appeared connecting the both of them.

"What the hell? She's a servamp?" Donghyuck remarked watching from afar.

"She is. She betrayed our clan and became a servamp that kills her eve if she got bored of her. Killing eves is against our rule and she broke it to be the strongest." Jisung said with so much hatred on his voice.

"I know she's the one who killed Sungwoon and Jaehwan." Jisung added.

"What a bitch." Donghyuck remarked still on defense helping Renjun to cut out chains and galactic whips coming their way.

"I'm starting to get annoyed by them!" Renjun stated his shadow aura getting bigger around him.

"Fire away your majesty, I'm starting to get annoyed too." Donghyuck said firing up Renjun's mood.

"Well .. Your wish is my command." Renjun replied smirking back at Donghyuck as Renjun accumulated as big black ball of shadow until it became bigger that his size. Euijin and Jun's went wide when the saw what was coming to them they tried to form a shield using their chains and whips but Renjun just plastered a sinister smile throwing the big black shadow ball at them causing a crater to be carve on the ground with Euijin and Jun lying limp on the ground but are still alive.

"Hyungs! Do something or all of us will die here!" Chan yelled also in panic knowing the danger that will be brought by Renjun's attack.

Renjun approached them in fast running speed to finish his business but a black snow and white fog caught his attention. Slowly four figures appeared from the fog the, three of them are walking while the other one seems to be floating.

"Continue that and this creature will die." A male voice said coming from the three new comers and it was followed by a creepy laugh.

"J-Jisung... " Renjun muttered staying frozen on his spot as his eyes turn back to normal and tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

--

Hi! Hold on people. Wavyuuu -Ji 💕

Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara