Chapter 3

Jaemin's POV

I'm alone in a classroom. This is our classroom, while waiting for the others to come I just stared outside watching the students when I heard footsteps entering the room. I looked at the person who arrived and I don't know why but seeing him made me smile and happy. He sat beside me and we talked I feel so happy being with him. He makes me feel so comfortable.

"Nana." He called my nickname putting his forehead on mine staring at me. He smiled cupping my face, kissing my forehead. He hugged me tight and I felt warm. I snuggled closer to his chest embracing him as tight as I could.

"I'll see you later." He bid his goodbye kissing me on my cheeks caressing it a bit before vanishing.

--

"Yah Na Jaemin! Don't wait for the cold water to wake you up!" I am woken up by Jaehyun-hyung's voice.

"Yeah yeah I'm up. Morning bro." I greeted him.

"Yeah morning. Come on prepare we'll wait for you downstairs." He said smiling and was about to get out of my room.

"We? Taeyong-hyung is here?" I asked.

"Yes with his cousin, now move your ass it's bad to make the guests wait." He said finally getting out.

"Woah that dream is weird I can't remember a thing but the feelings remained. Whatever Na Jaemin move. Girls at school are waiting for you." I talked to myself and got ready.

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted as I went down the stairs to join the hyungs.

"Lee Jeno?" I called him questioning his presence.

"You're Taeyong-hyung's cousin?" I asked again.

"You know each other?" Taeyong-hyung asked this time.

"Yeah, we are classmates by the way." Jeno answered smiling.

"Oh. Okay let's stop and eat, we can talk on the way." Jaehyun-hyung interrupted.

"Yes mom." Me and Taeyong-hyung said at the same time.

"Yah!" Jaehyun-hyung whined making me and Taeyong-hyung to laugh and give each other a high five.