Chapter 20

The boys decided to have a sleep over after the party but this time since all of them are tired especially Jeno they went straight to their room with Mark carrying a sleeping Donghyuck in his rooms since the younger really enjoyed himself during the party not even realizing that Jaemin was lost in the party for a long time. Mark laid Donghyuck gently on his own bed sitting on the edge of the bed beside the younger as he brushed gently Donghyuck's hair with his fingers. A smile crept on Mark's face feeling the younger snuggle into his touch smiling in his sleep as he hugs one of the pillows on Mark's bed beside him.

Mark pulled the covers for Donghyuck as he walked to his mini couch inside his room. He plans on just watching Donghyuck in his sleep like a creepy stalker making him chuckle by himself because of this thought. It's not that he wouldn't do it, he's Mark and he will do what comes in his mind. He just sat there for minutes looking at Donghyuck who's peacefully sleeping on his bed. Mark wandered his sight around his room when his sight landed on his guitar. He stood up to get the instrument and at the same time Donghyuck shifted his position, now his back facing Mark as he turned around on the other side of the bed.

At first, Mark is just strumming his guitar not following any melody and just having fun strumming his guitar in a mellow manner. Until his fingers just started to play the guitar with a song that suits his feeling right now and started singing silently not wanting to wake anyone up even though he's sure that Jisung, Chenle and Jeno are awake especially Jeno.

You know that I can’t
Show you me
Give you me
chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga
But I still want you

weroume jeongwone pin
neoreul dalmeun kkot
jugo shipeotji
babo gateun gamyeoneul beotgoseo

But I know
yeongweonhi geureol suneun eopneun geol
sumeoyaman haneun geol
chuhan nanikka

nan duryeoun geol
chorahae
I’m so afraid
gyeolgugen neodo nal tto tteonabeorilkka
tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga

hal su itneun geon
jeongwone i sesange
yeppeun neoreul dalmeun kkocheul piun daeum
niga aneun naro sumshwineun geot
But I still want you
I still want you

"Mark-hyung.." A voice Mark really love was heard inside his room when he finished singing.

"H-Hyuck s-since when..."

"Since you started to play with your guitar." The younger answered getting up rubbing his eyes. Mark could only hide his face using his palms.

"Awww you're embarrassed so cute."

"Of course I will be you're a singer and you just heard me sing out of tune." Mark whined still looking down at his guitar.

"What? Are you kidding me Mark Lee? You are not out of tune and your voice is nice stop discriminating yourself stupid." Donghyuck rolled his eyes crossing his arms on his chest.

"T-Thank you, I guess." Mark finally looked up smiling at the younger.

"Hyung, I can feel the song through your voice and to tell honestly I'm not expecting the Mark Lee who got popular at our school on his second day to sing that, I mean you're not ugly nor pathetic but do you really feel that way?" Donghyuck carefully asked the older with so much care in his eyes.