Chapter 13

Jaemin's POV

Everything is dark not until I realized that I am closing my eyes. Feeling something soft against my lips I opened my eyes only to see a handsome face hovering over mine. He smiled making me mesmerized staring into his face.

He leaned in once more attaching his lips into mine. I savored the moment, feeling his lips against mine is giving me the right feeling. I can feel the butterflies inside my system flying and dancing. He latched off his lips into mine staring directly in my eyes with so much love and adoration.

"I'm glad you're better now." He smiled caressing my cheeks. I got up from laying on the bed to level my face with his staring at him with so much confusion.

"I'm never sick though. What do you mean by that?" I asked but he only responded by chuckling and ruffling my hair making it messier than it is. I can feel myself pout but the heck I feel comfortable around him. He chuckled more giving me a smack kiss maybe to wipe off the pout on my face.

"You're cute when you're pouting sunshine but sometimes it just seduces me." He kissed me in the forehead hugging me tight before going out of the room.

I woke up seeing the surrounding was still dark. I adjusted my sight to see clear in the darkness realizing that I am not in my room causing me to panic a little bit but I remembered that I am crashing on Renjun's home so it calm me down. I glanced at the digital clock on the beside table that displays 4:00 am.