Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

Jaemin fluttered his eyes open only to see a smiling Jeno facing him sideways, the older's arm wrapped around him cuddling Jaemin. Jaemin flashed a small sweet smile wrapping his arm on Jeno's torso tightly holding his love.

"Good morning baby." Jeno greeted as he plays with Jaemin's faded pink hair.

"Morning." The younger replied lazily burying his face to Jeno's chest inhaling his scent.

"Nana, your hair color is fading." Jeno commented carding Jaemin's honey locks.

"I know. Let's dye our hair?"

"Nana I can't dye my hair, honestly Mark,  Jisung, Chenle and I can't dye our hair. Golden blonde hair is an identity of our clan." Jeno said smiling but still feeling sorry and Jaemin felt that.

"Oh, Jen it's okay. No need be sad babe." Jaemin replied smiling as he caress Jeno's cheeks.

"Thanks Nana and I can dye you hair for you instead, if that's what you want. You hungry?" Jeno said after laying a kiss on Jaemin's forehead.

"Yeah but let's check on Kaira first. Can we?"

"Sure. Why not?" Jeno smiled getting up.

"Thanks, I love you." Jaemin said looping his arms around Jeno as soon as he stood up going the older a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." Jeno replied before the both of them headed out of Jeno's room going to the guest room where Kaira is staying.

"Hey sister."

"Hey brother." Both greeted with smiles on their faces.

"So I'll call you Kaira-noona now?" Jaemin teased knowing that Kaira doesn't want to be called with honorifics even in school. Seeing Kaira's expression made Jaemin even Jeno chuckle.

"Can you just call me Kaira, Nana? You calling me noona is giving me chills. What the hell." Jeno laughed hearing the girl's statement but Jaemin frowned hearing Kaira curse.

"No cursing young lady!"

"Yah I'm older than you young man."

"I'll call you noona then you can curse deal?" Jaemin smirked seeing Kaira's frown.

"Ugh! Fine no cursing for me just don't call me noona." Kaira surrendered rolling her eyes causing Jaemin to chuckle.

"Hey, your hair color is dying-- I mean fading."

"Okay I'm gonna dye it again!" Jeno just chuckled watching the scenes unfold in front of him. Kaira and Jaemin bickering here and there then agreeing with each other in nanoseconds. Sometimes Jeno would think if they aren't really related by blood because their similarities in terms of attitude is so many and being a bipolar kid is first on the list.

"Nana, Jeno is getting insane."

"Huh?"

"He's chuckling by himself. Nana you chose a crazy vampire, I thought you're better than this." Kaira gossiped as if Jeno isn't there.

"Yah Jeno is perfect! He's handsome, caring, loving, romantic..." And the compliments goes on and on as Kaira and Jaemin is back to bickering again because of Kaira dissing Jeno to tease Jaemin and Jaemin defending his boyfriend with all his might.

"Okay.. Okay young ones stop. Nana I thought you're hungry." Jeno now decided to step in to stop the two. Fortunately, they stopped hearing Jeno.

"Yeah, Kai how about you?" Jaemin asked Kaira and the girl nodded and the both of them are now discussing and agreeing about what to eat. See? The last seconds earlier they were debating and bickering and now they are like the best of best friends.  A few minutes later they finally decided to eat at some fast food chain since Kaira wants to eat fries and Jaemin being a good brother wants to grant Kaira's small wish.