Chapter 4

Jaemin's POV

"Let's go!" He said happily smiling at me. I smiled back leaning down to tie my shoe laces. I heard him sighed and felt his presence getting near until I saw his feet standing in front of me as I tie my shoelaces. I stopped from what I am doing to give him my questioning look. Instead of stating his thoughts he gave me once again his adorable smile. He kneeled down in front of me tying my shoe laces for me which I find cute and sweet.

"There!" He stood up after tying my laces offering his hand to help me up. I gladly took it smiling at him.

"Thank you." Thanking was the only thing I could think of.

"No problem, serving you is nothing." He said taking my both hands holding it tight. I am lost because of smile, his unbelievably adorable smile.

"I----"

--

"Yah! Na Jaemin wake up! You're the only person left asleep in this house." Donghyuck's voice registered in my brain.

"Weird dream again. Who the hell is that person? I can't even remember if the person is a girl or a boy." I sighed finally awake as I lay like a starfish on my bed.

"Yah---"

"Yah Lee Donghyuck shut the fck up! You're not in your domain and also I'm awake!" I cut him off finally getting up doing some morning routine before I face my so called friends.

"Hi!" I greeted as I ran down the stairs to go in the living room.

"So what have you decided to do make?" I asked seating beside Renjun.

"We decided to do the lotus thing." Renjun answered.

"Oh so you're gonna put lights on it. Nice."

"How about you guys?" Donghyuck ask me.

"Well since it's a Math project. We will make Eiffel Tower with the same sizes of it's triangles." I replied grinning at them seeing their jaw drop.