Chapter 21

"Renjun-geeeeee~"

"What? Get off me oh my gosh."

"But I'm your mate!"

"H-how did youㅡ"

"He told me few week ago." Chenle answered still flashing a sweet smile

"He told you? Why is he darting me with daggers Lele? And oh he's on his way." Renjun said not breaking the eye contact between Jisung and him.

"Hey! Only I can call him Lele, psi vampire." Jisung said as he approached the two males on the bed laying on the other side of Chenle.

"Okay, fine chill out young vampire. I think we are too loud now but it's already morning maybe it's okay." Renjun said wrapping his arms around Chenle who's cuddling with him.

"Tsk. Well Jeno-hyung and Jaemin-hyung are already awake but they're still cuddling, as for Mark-hyung he is awake staring at a sleeping Hyuckie-hyung." Jisung said using his power of clairvoyance to see his hyungs as rolled his eyes seeing the affection Renjun is starting to give Chenle.

"Oh. Let's get up when JaemJen gets out of their bed, for now Jisung-ah come here cuddle with us." Chenle made a grabby hands towards Jisung who just stared at him for a moment before sighing and cracking a small smile laying with Chenle and Renjun on the bed with Chenle being the one in the middle of them.

"Hey Jisung when did you know about Chenle being my mate?" Renjun asked in soft and hush voice as he carves his fingers to Chenle's blonde locks.

"When we worked together for Jaemin-hyung? I guess, I don't really know. I just felt the chains in my heart loosening, like it is preparing for a space for other heart." Jisung said making Chenle face him.

"The chains loosened?!" Chenle asked surprised.

"You didn't know?" Jisung asked pecking on Chenle's forehead.

"Maybe I did but I forgot." Chenles honestly admitted as he hides his face on Jisung's chest who is chuckling.

"Hey hey hold up,  what chains are the two of you talking about?" Renjun asked as he lifts himself up sideways his palm supporting his head and his elbow supporting his body to get himself up.

"Umm okay so, I have two powers. The other one is that I can see visions like an oracle that I can't control and the other one that I can control is I chain the heart of my mate inside me. So basically I keep our hearts safe witu powerful chains wrapped around it." Chenle said referring to Jisung and his heart being on his body.

"And I know, unlike all other clans, your clan can't choose your mates." Jisung stated looking at Renjun.

Psi vampires don't get to choose their mates but Renjun pushed to himself that Jaemin is his mate giving affection to the younger and Jaemin shows the same but to Renjun's dismay something still feels strange. Renjun didn't made that special bond with Jaemin. The first moment Renjun saw Chenle there was an urge that is pushing Renjun to be protective with the younger but his jealousy with Jeno being in a fake relationship with Jaemin got him bad and pushed the thought about Chenle on the back of his head.

'I wonder why am I this attracted to Renjun-ge.'

Renjun stopped his thoughts when he heard Chenle's thoughts in his head. This is one of those advantages if Psi vampires forms a bond with an individual, their thoughts just flows as well in their mind.

"Because Lele, I have this bond to you. Look at your wrist. " Renjun said looking down at the cute boy. When Chenle checked his wrist there it was, Renjun's name in dark ink glittering followed by a blinding light.