Let me Love you-Creek

By Red_PandaXx

More

Let me Love you-Creek
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Notes
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
A/N

Chapter 27

2.8K 146 93
By Red_PandaXx

"Butters What has happened?" I say

He just shakes his head and kept whispering. I quickly grab his arm gently and let him sit. Sitting next to him, he grabs onto my hand and looks up at me.

"Craig." Butters says "My d-d-dad r-ran Kenny o-o-over."

I gasp and grab his arms. He makes a small eep noise and stares at me scared.

"Where is he?" I say

Butters says " In front of my house!"

Tears started to all faster and it seemed like the tears wouldn't stop. I put on my shoes as fast I could and grabbed Butters hand. Pulling him along, we makes so many turns and turn even more corners.

"There!" Butters says

Once I was enough to see Kenny I stop in my tracks. Butters runs over to him and sits next to him. Kenny weakly smiles at him and grabs his hand.

  I had to try and be strong for both Butters and Kenny. Slowly I make my way towards the couple. Kenny is completely covered in cuts and bruises. His orange outfit is torn and ripped all over. His right leg has a bone sticking out and his left eye  is swollen. Blood is pooling around him and staining his clothes. Something more happened than what Butters is telling me.

  I kneel next to Kenny on the other side. He once again weakly smiles and I see that he isn't gonna stay awake for long.

"Butters did you call the ambulance?" I say

He nods his head and I sigh. Kenny gives me a weak punch on my arm. I smile sadly and wait with the two until the ambulance came. After they drive off I stay with Butters. Once he's calmed down and asleep I slip out the font door.

Once at home I just slip into my bed and instantly fall asleep. My mind is overwhelmed with all the events that has happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 454 5
This is a KennyXButters fanfic. Please enjoy
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
209K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
4.2K 105 7
"Kier has been friends with Dev for a while, he's always been a bit clingy in even his own opinion, but he couldn't exactly help it. He has always be...